Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

The first thing always in the cryptographic world is to take care of security, never leave your passwords exposed even if on your personal computer, make backups and always save in more than one place, this is essential otherwise all your funds will be impossible to recover

• +3 1

Actually it usually happened but these are two basic principles in the world of crypto currency. In the aspect of storing our coins for a long time in an exchange or wallet is strictly at the owner risk and is not adviceable because these days we usually experience update in these wallets or exchange and most atimes we find it difficult to log in and our store coins get disappear at once.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:28 PM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

I think that if money is saved in the exchanges that is in the most popular and main ones, but of course it is also good to have it in a separate portfolio only for cryptocurrencies because I understand that exchanges suffer from attacks by computer hackers, and with respect to the keys private, is something that people should always be very careful.

• +3 1

I always keep my money in exchange but the most popular ones, this is because they generate confidence, but nevertheless it is good not to have it in unreliable wallets always in separate wallets, apart also if you can have the separate keys of a site without connection and so you assure more still.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:28 PM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Totally one of the most important things has been mentioned and is not to leave our money in exchanges and this as long as it does not operate daily in the exchange since it stores its profits there, but in this case keep in mind that it is a risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for giving advice my friend but if we don't store our crypto currencies in a hot wallets like exchange or website then where we store our money . And with your first point I agree with you .

Thanks to you for sharing this information,in crypto industry it is the chance of security threats with business,these steps can help us more to improve our security more,doing this we should have a lot of knowledge about security settings in this online platform if we save our password physically on the wallet then we can save our account.

You must have back up especially your private keys and account so if there's a problem you lost your account or private keys you can retrieve it using your backup. And always keep your crypto in a safe place like a wallet you are trusted the most which is a legit wallet.

I agree with you. I also hear some problem of exchange site. Manyone said that when exchange site updated they found their account balance zero. I am new.  That's why i don’t have any experience about this. 

Exactly, thanks for reminding me this to keep my wallet file or keys, our keys and walltert file should be in a 1 location only to easily configure where the keys are.

It's a mistake you should avoid so that your coins don't disappear, first you never tell your wallet address, second you don't ever easily trust people you don't know, so you have to be careful if you want to do something

• +4 1

It is true that these two errors often cause much lamentation in the crypto world.
The first error is probably one of the most common during the early years of Bitcoin, since I've read that quite a few people never made a backup and lost access to their computers.
I usually make quite the second mistake, because I usually have my money in some exchanges and I know that it is not completely safe, so I always try to use cold wallets.

Yes agree with that backup is very important to recover your wallet and don't store your Coins in exchange,but not all exchange.some exchange is secure and some website wallet too like blockchain wallet

• +4 1

These are very useful tips that will help many members here to keep their coins safe as I fell victim before to keeping my coins in a scam site and now people can avoid that.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thank you so much mate for sharing this useful information to secure our coins at a safe place and don't lose them Yes you are right that we should do these steps in order to save ourselves but I want to ask you that if we don't store our coins in the our hot wallets or exchanges then at which place we should store our bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?

• +4 1

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this great information with us.I hope it will be very helpful for all members.they follow your advice and avoid these two error to keep their coins secure. It is important to keep coins safe.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thank you  so much for your advice no doubt safety of coins is much more important and these backup will provide them to be safe from loss of our coins..

• +2 1

Of course, we need to use the backups and keep them safe so that we are not stolen and that we are constantly accessing them whenever we want. Thank you for submitting these tips. Also, we must not retain our currencies on the pages, as you said, so that we do not lose them.

it can be lost either by hackers or by any errors, do it with exchange that are very serious as Yobit or Binance, we should be cautious

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thanks mate for the guidance. Two points you have came up with are all true and legit. But for the first point, to my seeing if you know your password, you can as well retrieve your wallet. But I'm still a newbie, kindly guide me if what I said is wrong. Always welcome.

The most secure exchanges hold the crypto under cold wallets, too. In fact that is better if you hold your crypto in your own personal wallets, especially hardware ones. However if you are a daytrader, then it would be impossible because you need to store your cryptos in exchanges to make trading.

So, it is important to choose a decent exchange with enough security and insurance policy if something bad happens to your stored crypto. Also you may try dividing your crypto between 2 or 3 exchanges to reduce the risk.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us with this we are able to know the 2 dangerous error to avoid if we want to keep our coin safe so we must follow this steps 

• Useful or interesting 1

For me I always back up my private keys and make copies of them on external hard disks that are never connected to internet 

Bh doing this I can store them on software devices and also with no fear of getting hacked and lose my keys

• +2 1

Everyone should store their coins in a good wallet. Never hold your coins in exchange. This is not safe. There are lots of risk of losing your coins if you keep your coins at exchange. But if you do continues short-term trading you can keep. Private keys are the most important to keep secret. Never share it with others. If anyone find it they can do access to your wallet.

• +3 1

Yes you’re absolutely right. Before reading your topic I thought you’d say something different. But these are really the essentials we need to always keep in mind. Eventually everything else won’t matter if you can’t have access to your wallet or it’s not available anymore.