Binance broker! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Binance broker!

21 hours ago, jore1 said:

maybe in the future it will happen because the strong development of cryptocurrencies today will have a lot of changes in the future

And we must hope this will happen because binance has already adopt the binance future feature wich is working like forex by using leverage

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If this really happens in the future, binace will connect the floors together, it will become extremely strong and will tighten the reputation for the whole community.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:35 AM, Sayyadi said:

Binance won't be a dealer not presently really, they are essentially center around been a trade for since a long time ago they are additionally presenting Fiat, for example, the Nigeria naira, we should simply hold on to see the result

In the binance trading now there I see have exchange, margin trading, binance future and fiat so we have to hope soon between those features we will see forex trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

Well no doubt, binance is just proving itself that their platform deserve to be at the top, because as days goes by their platform is getting bigger and bigger, good job binance. keep growing.

• +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, Binbillal007 said:

There is no need to connect to a broker, they can trade successful that way. Only the margin trading act like forex trading on the platform

But because the forex market it is so huge and it is more profitable to  the brokers also for traders I think binance should think to implement

• +1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

I love exchange Binance, I believe it is the best and the future is much bigger. In my opinion, now Binance is not a future broker, I think that it is not difficult for Binance to be a broker.

• -1 1

I just dont believe in broker(this is only my own opinion)in my country if they say broker they just scared and thinking it as a scammer but binance is a very nice and very good exchanger that why this is standing as top1 in all exchanger

• -1 1

I think we have to have more knowledge regarding this sites, broker, broken and so on, to save binance from Broker, its knowledge should be known, then it can be saved otherwise not.       

• -1 1

12 minutes ago, Zakirusani said:

It's always usefulness to refurbish the project, and Binance figure out that everytime, and it each time gaze for new tune to follow other users, but for this update, i'm not bound to be it will work, if they benefit from a third social gathering to make firmer the transaction of fiat, besides from trading to forex is relatively dificult for users.

Yes, the diversity of trading options makes the demand for exchange more, especially if it is a popular and reliable exchange such as Binance, this makes it more attractive, there are many people who love to trade Forex and also want to trade in cryptocurrencies and this update will attract many of these.

To connect to other platforms, I have no idea and I want to know !!!! I'm already online on this platform, they have made a lot of progress last time with a reasonable exchange rate

• -1 1

That can be possible. As we know, Binance is opening all the possibilities and they have already verified that everything is possible. Binace could be seeking another alternatives to make crypto to fiat conversion more user friendly and convenient. 

• +2 1

According to the publications and the speeches of its founder, Binanc has taken a step towards realizing such a project. Binance should remain an exchange platform, not a gambling platform.

• +2 1

In the event that you will be able to easily start exchanging these three focuses you will easily start the exchange and the process is long enough to make a point above the point, but if you discover the right coach it will be exceptionally quick to adjust.

BINANCE has a strong and dynamic team that seeks to develop the platform and add new features every time as well as forge partnerships with large companies

THINK POSITIVE

Having a broker for the exchange can give you a negative impact in future because broker deals with their own profit rather than consumer preference so I don't think that this idea or step can give you a positive result.

I've noticed that recently Kraken offers forex trading having added a few currency pairs. I guess that other exchanges will follow as this market is huge and the profits they can acquire from forex might even exceed fees from crypto trading. I'm sure that Binance has plans to intergrate forex trading in their platform.

Binance is a great platform but I didn't use future inside of it I don't use my balance in this thing maybe with bouns but I will not have risk of my balance. 

They don't accept its trading coins they will accept of doing such thing thta could be hard to be happen soon also alot of exchange have a powerful position as Binance.

Indeed, this powerful binance platform has impressed me and it is a platform that dramatically develops itself every time
And it's good that it is also supporting fiat coins

Life is great and enjoy it

I love to see that in Binance they really can do that,i trade forex in many exchange that dont support crypto,but if the binance do that they will be a big jump for the exchange ,I will support that 

I don't think so Binance will connect their platform with forex broker. Binance is pure cryptocurrencies related platform which is doing great in it. But I don't know about the plans of their management, may be they are planning for it. 

I don't think so they do that to get attention. Because they have enough audience already. And everyone is ready to use the platform as of their  own platform. The exchange offers a good number of features that always goes in the benefits of the users. So i guess that binance is always in a high condition regarding doing it's business. So they will grow more eventually.