Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in 2022? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in 2022?

I think that Ethereum will be able to reach this mark, but certainly not in 2022. It need global and effective changes in Ethereum so that its price rises to this point. It is unlikely that in 3 years Etherium will cost 10 thousand dollars.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

5 minutes ago, Marsellous said:

I think that Ethereum will be able to reach this mark, but certainly not in 2022. It need global and effective changes in Ethereum so that its price rises to this point. It is unlikely that in 3 years Etherium will cost 10 thousand dollars.

But anything can happen in the crypto currencies. The price of these coins can reach to sky any time and can fall down and these things happens in hours and in days. The 3 years are a good high period for ethereum

Just now, cagari said:

Еthereum is one оf thе cryрto thаt's bеst he hаs somе сhаnсes tо urge tо this еsteem but I dont think he will. Ethеrеum droppеd to an аwfully littlе cost and it's gonna tаkе mоrе timе for tо 10.000$.

I also thought the same when in 2016 it was hacked and the price dropped to much lower value and people started to throw it and I left to read the news of ethereum and just after an year I found that the price of it reached to $1000 from only $10. Now just think what can happen in that time till 2022.

Just now, hafmy said:

Ethereum will reach 10000 in 2022, impossible first need to reach 1000 dollars, then we can speculate 10000 dollars, If Ethereum reach  10000 in 2022 what about Bitcoin? will reach 100000 dollars!

Ethereum already reached to $1000 and it is not impossible to reach to that value again. It means that it already have that much community. After that it will continue to rise to more value and for bitcoin you are right, bitcon will reach to 100000 dollars at that time.

5 minutes ago, hafmy said:

Ethereum will reach 10000 in 2022, impossible first need to reach 1000 dollars, then we can speculate 10000 dollars, If Ethereum reach  10000 in 2022 what about Bitcoin? will reach 100000 dollars!

ETH already reached 1000 and even more in 2017 and it's not something impossible for ETH

we may see ETH in these high prices again, but I'm not sure about 10000

Given that there are so many new platforms that fill similar roles and enterprise platforms connected directly with fiat finance, the chances of Ethereum reaching such a high number is a wild card, but sure. This is crypto. Everything's possible.

I think that ETH will not have life without Bitcoin, what's more, any currency after BTC is nothing against the king.

3 minutes ago, Bills said:

I think that ETH will not have life without Bitcoin, what's more, any currency after BTC is nothing against the king.

actually no one is talking about that It's become the BTC or not, it can reach the price of 10k without hurting bitcoin at all, because bitcoin can be more than $100k if ETH reaches prices that high

Bitcoin is about 9000$ today, of course it will be 10000$ in 2022 and much more. My plan is to wait next dump and buy Bitcoin for long term hold, the most trusted currency in which price growing I believe - is Bitcoin.

Edited by bubbalex

We need to look at how successful the launch of Ethereum 2.0 will be. If everything is going to be excellent, then the probability of growth is obvious. And whether it reaches $ 10,000 is unknown.🤑

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

14 hours ago, alicenora said:

I think it could hit 10k USD but before that Bitcoin has to hit 50k USD... If Bitcoin doesnt go to the sky then none of altcoins can go to the sky!

Yes, if the Bitcoin price hit the $50,000 or more then that then there a possibility that Ethereum will hit the $10,000 in the upcoming trend.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

16 hours ago, star11 said:

Ethereum had an All time High of $1432 in Jan 2018. Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in year 2022?

I think there is a great probability.
Why not?
In my opinion, Ethereum is great cryptocurrency with a great promising future.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

4 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I think there is a great probability.
Why not?
In my opinion, Ethereum is great cryptocurrency with a great promising future.

I agree with you and don't see why not. Ethereum is the second most priced crypto currency and alot of people also trade this coin and there is a possibility for this to happen. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

no i am not agreed with you that etherium will not go to 10000$, because its supply is high so it will go maximum 2500$ or 4000$, it will not go more than 4k dollars, so dont think that it will reach to 10k dollars in 2020.

Hard Worker 😎😎

10 hours ago, Khan said:

Yes, if the Bitcoin price hit the $50,000 or more then that then there a possibility that Ethereum will hit the $10,000 in the upcoming trend.

Yes,And I think a lot of coins will go up with Bitcoin's popularity.For example when people see dogecoin they say it is so cute and they buy it instead of buying bitcoin.Lets hope Bull run to come when we make enough coins 🙂

Of course not. why would he so rise in price? In my opinion, the ethereum has unlimited emission. it will be difficult to resist the release of new coins, even at a price of 2000.

That is possible but not in 2022. There is so much thing ethereum must went before finally getting an honor from its mother currency bitcoin. For now, it will still be an alternative and not a primary coins.

On 28/10/2019 at 5:13 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

actually no one is talking about that It's become the BTC or not, it can reach the price of 10k without hurting bitcoin at all, because bitcoin can be more than $100k if ETH reaches prices that high

ETH can go up to 100k if you want, but if Bitcoin goes down, ETH will reach 100usd fast if the fall is brutal, that's the premise, ETH has no life of its own.

I DO NOT believe it, ETH is dependent on BITCOIN, if it reaches that price it is because Bitcoin will reach 100k or more.

From now to 2022 is a very short time, I don't think ethereum price can reach that high in that period of time, ethereum price will need to increase hundreds of percentage before reaching that price and this will take millions of dollars to be put in to ethereum to achieve this, so it is not possible in that short period.

39 minutes ago, mantuivi said:

I think it's certainly gоt thе potеntial to rеасh that cоst, but I'm nоt beyоnd аny dоubt оn the оff сhаncе that it'll by thаt timе. It might take longеr, or it might astonish us and get therе much quiсker. I think it'll unquеstionаbly reаch 5k by thаt timе.

yeah, I think not only ETH but many more alts can do much more than, but for such prices like more than 2k I think we need at least 5 more years and 2022 is so early for such prices, maybe 2025 and later

2022 is so close, I don't think etheruem will reach any price that high, it will take more years than that for etheruem to reach 10,000usd, I hope it will reach that price in the future.

10 minutes ago, edille said:

I don't think it will rise up at that price but who knows? everything can happen in an instant just like what happen to bitcoin so it is possible that in 2022 the price of the Ethereum will also rise at $10,000. 

Yeah I know that the crypto currencies market is unpredictable but from 190 to 10000 just with in three years period is just impossible, etheruem will need rise thousand of percentage before getting there..