Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

I think everyone's point of view is different because they have different needs too, right now I think short-term or long-term trading is mutually beneficial. The important thing is to buy and sell at the right time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Long-term is not always good, you may be holding a coin that is already dead and ends up missing opportunities to enter other currencies as it is attached to it.

• +1 1

It is not bad but in one sence your payment is stoped which you cannot use for any other things. While long term holding gives us more return. 

• +1 1

Hold a excellent trading facts abd go through in that case every day trading is reasonable but if you don't tolerate familiarity of trading followed by property is the superlative respect to earn. But you requisite to opt for that coin which has sound ability like cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Holding for a long time is not bad for bitcoin.One thing you should bear in mind that you should buy in the perfect time.By. doing this you can earn more

• +1 1

If someone put only that money in crypto which he do not need to spend for his family and other daily needs that he will not worry for the long time of his money in crypto. We have to invest our extra money in crypto and have to wait for a longer time. 

Long term holding some time give you loss regular becasue in the market some coins make a good high in a short time but just some coins that take so much time to make high and that coins holding is not good so buy always short term bull coins and sell that in a good profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It all depends on the currency that you want to keep, since it is not the same to save Bitcoin to save any shitcoin in the market, since clearly the btc will explode at some point and its price will increase, as it was in the early 2020s, the btc At $ 6,000, today whoever bought at that price has a net profit of $ 10,000.

I personally don't see long term holding as a bad thing. It's enough to have a look at the historic price of leading cryptocurrencies to realize long-term holding can be a quite profitable choice. For example, people who  bought at the lowest point of bitcoin at around $3800 and decided to hold for the long term, are now on a big profit of >300%, and all they really had to do was buying at a low level and patiently wait, without caring about the chart at all, as short term traders do.

• Useful or interesting 2

Sure I also believe that's long time holding is bad because you hold something that's grow end of the day the worth of the coin drop and you use too long time on holding it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I’m not sure how some people come up with the conclusion that holding coins long term are dumb, it is like saying the early investors who bought into bitcoin when its price is next to nothing are dumb. We all know that these early investors bought and hold bitcoin long term and eventually made it big when the price soared. Therefore, holding crypto long term is not dumb, it is in fact a feasible and tested investment.

• +2 1

Because many people think they are good traders and can get rich with daily trading. While they are wrong and it is very difficult to be a professional trader because for that you need to get a lot of experience, and having appropriate psychological conditions and knowledge of money management.

Yeah, that's because they want the PROFIT button, here and right now. That's actually can be very profitable for people, who are long-term players.

Not all digital currencies are suitable for long-term storage and are good for daily trading only, but Bitcoin, for example, gives respectable profits in the long term, sometimes we see a decline, but after a certain period the rise resumes and cancels losses.

For me, long-term holding has respectable payoffs if you know very well the entry point and exit area you'll make valuable sums with bitcoin in particular.

Everyone is free in their decisions regarding digital currencies. Each of us has our own way of making profits, either through day trading or long-term storage, and all of us will make good profits if you take advantage of the opportunity.

If you want to trade on the stock exchange, you must first understand the market and look at the bid and buy offers. And to buy the currency on which it is most demanded

I think that they hate long term holding because they aren't enough patience. There is no time limit on holding and this may make them tired. But we all know that holding is a good strategy to return capitals and make a profit, And it is not bad idea as long as you hold a great potential coin like bitcoin.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In general, if we are carried away by the predictions that one day the BTC will be worth 200k, it is not a bad idea to buy now while it is cheap and just wait for it to go up. Even if it doesn't reach that value, the bitcoin trend is upwards. However this is not something you can do with just any currency, because it is true that some currencies disappear or even lose value over time.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Both short term and long term have their own advantages and disadvantages. With long term, you may get bigger reward without taking much hassle. On the other hand, with short term, you have to follow a lot of things.

Long term investments are sometimes risky in case of cryptocurrency space, you know a lot of altcoin have disappear and it's possible that your holding will not be existed someday. On the other hand, short term investors can move anywhere since they are updated with the market.

I personally prefer long term holding but of course only the top ranked coin.

I agree! Investing is also different from real life and digital currency. Personally I'd like to invest in a long term for this has been effective for investors, while short term investments for me are just temporary exchange.

The Bitcoin will start to take a big hit whenever it gets close to its limit. This year's close of 2020 was important for bitcoin approaching $20,000. This price is realized by the decentralization of this currency. It is the only one that does not really have an owner.

No my friend i don't think so .in my opinion we should hold the coins until the suitable price is available in market . Because without profit , holding coins is mistake.which may cause lose of investment and earning.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Long term holding is not bad becasue i buy the coins in 2017 and in 2016 and still i hold that coins and just wait for the big bull and i hold my all coins, to get the big profit you need to wait for the right time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear, the best thing about it is the process of holding currencies for a certain period through information and analytical vision. I will know the process of high prices. He must be patient for that, as in trading operations I can sell and buy at the time I want. I wish you good luck

The main thing in investment and trading is the patience you have more patience you can earn more holding is a good thing in a way if you are thinking that price of the cryptocurrency that you have will go higher and higher and you can hold your money for a lot of time if it's value goes on increasing and when the value reaches to its peak it's time to cash your profit . So holding is not a bad thing it is a good enough way and all the members should have patience to get more profit.