Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

many people investment here and loss from here so i think they saying this thoughts.. every people make sure that there are risk in all currency in the world.. so they should to handle this problem or risk

3 minutes ago, Raichu1987 said:

Holding is not for everyone, holding is only for people who are not afraid of losses and who know what they are doing, those who say it is a loss, surely they do not know much about the subject or are not well Informed, holding currently gives you returns just for having your crypto saved, the profit already depends on the crypto and the exchange you decide, those who criticize it is because they do not trust cryptocurrencies.
I have had to read experiences of people who have saved their bitcoins since 2015 and in 2018 they sold, and bought again in the price drop, now they are holding hold again, if there is no patience, do not open good investments, for that we have to have nerves of steel.

I agree that to hold coins while they have sunk in price, you need strong nerves, especially when it comes to long-term trading

There is always is sceptical people and people that afraid that they lose all if not sell immediately. its a human psychology

On 28.10.2019 at 06:55, saintelincon said:

Bazı insanların uzun vadeli sahiplerinin aptal olduğunu çünkü kayıpları tutmaya devam ettiklerini ve bu aptalca bir meme olduğunu söylediğini gördüm. Ancak btc'nin daha da büyüyeceğine inandığımız için buna katılmıyorum. Ne düşünüyorsun?

I totally agree with you friend, the best gain is long term gain. Don't forget. No matter what anyone says, do what you know. Short term people take such risks because they want to make money. Of course there are many winners, but this is a huge risk. the least risk is a long term investment. and his earnings are very high. You can double your money.👍

The holding company will always give good profits if it is invested in a good cryptocurrency that has a future, you can tell if a cryptocurrency is good just by looking at the market capitalization it has, since that indicates that many people trust it. Personally, I prefer to invest in the short term since this way you can take advantage of most of the market movements.

I don't know why people don't like long-term holding! For me is very good investment. I trade some coins everyday and also I have some crypto in long-term waiting for high profit later.

Small market investors will never think to buy and HODL crypto during the bear season is a big opportunity to become profitable in the future. Instead, they think it negatively and worries that it sinks down. We can't blame them either as they have a different approach from whales (market manipulator). I'd never think this as a good idea but people aren't learning about it that is why more (small) investors have they complain why they lose after buying. No wonder they got this because they usually fall into a bull trap.

And that is why we have this volatility feature because not all will think the same. Many have come and invested crypto during the rising trend but somehow, many were also selling that time, the same thing it happens during the bearish season.

That depends on the currency you hold, there are some cryptos that give long-term advantages because they increase in value, but there are other currencies that tend to fall too much.

Long-term investments have proven to be one of the most feasible ways to get good returns, what happens is that many people want to make money overnight and the truth is that this is something complicated, you need to study hard for that and learn in depth everything related to the asset you want to make the investment. That's a lot of work.

8 hours ago, Jonathan0725 said:

It all depends on what cryptocurrency we think to hold and how much money we are going to invest, if we have knowledge about trading it would be good to take advantage of the moments when the price rises quickly and sell, waiting for the price to fall back and buy again, so we are increasing our capital little by little.

You are absolutely Right but long term investors do not trade with their coins. They just buy a big amount and leave it in wallet. some people also don't check they price regularly and miss the opportunity to make profit. that's why they  think long term is bad.

Long-term holding is good but but think that the price of you invest very point of you you hold your investment in long time your investment grow investment main rule

The coin project which determines if you can hold for long-term or not for example Zilliqa can be  model of strong projects 

long term holding is considered to be trading and long term ups and downs seem to be a waste of money but I do not believe that the long term is very successful of course for those who trust bitcoin as long as you hold it I think the chances are higher in the long run rather than the risk of losing

• +5 1

The bottom line is that investors are counting on the long term and thereby save time and money, as well as the likelihood of making a good profit in case of a successful investment. Traders, in turn, are more tied to controlling profits at any given time and they are really working to get their profits

Bro if u are a trader u can't hold the crypto in your hand for long time , y must buy and sell 

But am a crypto holder , I hold crypto for long time like 6 months or 1 tera after that when it price do X2 ,X3 I will sell which in my hand

So it depends on what are want to do with crypto 

I guess it will be a matter of taste, both long-term and short-term retention have their risks. Long-term retention I would only recommend if it were the main currency, bitcoin, and only because we already saw where it can go up.

Long term investing is much better than day trading for me.
Because the market is volatile on the daily and weekly level, and you will not see your profits increase together throughout the period

I prefer daily trading that long term holding, although sometimes you can win more profit by holding not by trading, but most people donot have that kind of patience to hold long term

I see some people are afraid of the acquisition due to fluctuating currency rates, so most prefer to invest quickly in trading, and also the reason for lack of long-term investment is due to the amount offered in the market for the target currency

This depends a lot on the type of trading that a person does scalping, daytrading, swingtrading and positiontrading, the latter is for a long time and there are those who despair but it depends on people's taste and how they want to operate the market.

Depends on the coin you have invested in. If you know enough, you can invest in potential coins, grow in the future, and you can holding it long.

"We grow by lifting others"

I do not doubt that bitcoin grows more, it has been doing it month by month for years!

I do not think that people think that it is bad to do that, simply that it is more intelligent (and risky if you have not studied the subject) to sell high and buy cheap, since this way you will obtain much more profit and more quickly.

because they are people who want to obtain short-term profits and the holding company is the opposite, since it consists in saving your crypto in the long term waiting for its price to revalue and obtain a profit