Behavior of the users - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Behavior of the users

As I made this post I remembered what I learned in my ethic class. It said there that every set of people and every organization and every community have it's own set of ethical behavior and ethical values. 

I suggest that we made our own set of value and behavior in our community. We should have a set of values that can be post in here so that it can be read by the users. To help improve our quality of community. I believe that it can help to promote good attitude ang behavior towards the members and can help to lessen the spam and scammers if we can infuse this values to the mind of our users. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

16 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

As I made this post I remembered what I learned in my ethic class. It said there that every set of people and every organization and every community have it's own set of ethical behavior and ethical values. 

I suggest that we made our own set of value and behavior in our community. We should have a set of values that can be post in here so that it can be read by the users. To help improve our quality of community. I believe that it can help to promote good attitude ang behavior towards the members and can help to lessen the spam and scammers if we can infuse this values to the mind of our users. 

You are right that every organization has rules and ethics in communicating, especially not using, harsh language, scoffing as if he is the smartest. so if we meet the mistakes of people who don't break the rules, it's enough to be rebuked in polite language.

Yes, I think when we make this. We can make a good healthy and friendly community. I know that some people here are just here for the payment. But if they can learn this values maybe their mindset can be change. 

• +1 1

but it's depends from the people. the can be good users, but also bad users. ethic wouldn't stop them. accustomed to cheating makes them like never make a mistake.

we have rules in this forum about ethics and how to communicate with other members, we can read them in about forums in the rules section, the rules are very clear there and some are about ethics

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

5 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes, I think when we make this. We can make a good healthy and friendly community. I know that some people here are just here for the payment. But if they can learn this values maybe their mindset can be change. 

It's hard to change their(who rush post for a payment) mindset, but at least we should implement good healthy and friendly community in our mindset and behavior, so people can follow along.

Since new rules about pay per post has been changed, I'm sure this will filter users.

Behaviours of users here is depending on users dids because some of users can be here not after money or chat, they can come here to destroying forum and give bad reputation.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We studied ethics and must implement it to ourselves. A great idea to guide users is to teach them about what they post. Their comments and posts must critically observe to reduce further banning and anomalies. 

Hi, nice to bring up conversation on this, but here we see some people have such type of mood. They do what they feel, but still this is a public forum and should avoid such harsh language.

In most forums people avoid things, but still they come up and use Harsh language or fight with others.

We all are same everyone has equal in rights here.

6 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

You are apsaloutly right.The behaviour is key of Success.How to treat others and act people see.Your Acting speaks louder then your words.So  on this Forum we all have to follow up the rules and make better enviroment for new bies.This forum need to be flourise and  Expended.The spammers are now spoted by moderators and senior members  as well as all members pointing them now.So as a member i will value the ethics of this forum and do my best to contribute in it.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

6 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I suggest that we made our own set of value and behavior in our community.

No need. As long as you don't break the rules, you will be fine. Every person is unique and has their behavior. But don't damage and endanger the value of this forum with your behavior😆

32 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

So what then is the rules promoting by saying

1. No multiple accounts registration

2. Don't duplicate contents

3. Plagiarism is not allowed

4. No abusive words allowed

5. No spamming is allowed

All the rules I quoted above is teaching honesty. If you are honest, you won't steal people's content, register multiple account. If you are humanely, you won't abuse someone you don't know in person. 

Tell me what I missed?

Thankyou from posting it here I am trying to find this rule. It really help me a lot trying hard to find it. This rule should be strongly implemented even if no one check us we should check it out by our self. For our cryptotalk community to be healthy and to be much more easier to find information in this site. 

Every person here must first respect himself. and the other members, administrators or members, do not ask to react like an angel but just to avoid vulgar words and respect each member.

6 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Yeah we need some basic rules about how to use this forum or how to not spamming here. This is help newbies to make there behavior more ethical

Yes.that's what I'm talking about. By these every members can suggest what to add on the rules that have been made by the admins. We can build a bettee  community as a whole.

33 minutes ago, AlibabaChina2 said:

In a few words comply with the rules of the forum

I think it should not only by compliance but by really thinking of the best for the forum. We should push these to help people learn and grow and be productive in cryptocurrency world. Every body needs a helping hands. So we as a community should help each other tp achieve their goals. In the fastest possible way. But not by scamming. 

In the forum we must do and obey the rules, and also must always be polite in the words sent to other members without offending anyone

Some new users I saw making rough comments and its against ehical  values. listen guys we all representatives of our families so if we doing something bad its credit goes to our parents and doing good also refers to them so its depending on us what we proove

Yes I totally agree to this mate. We need to adopt certain values and measures and try to develop a list for us describing the ethics and values of a certain member in the forum. I said so because the newbies are joining this not aware of everything so it will be better for them to learn everything and after that they must go through an interview before starting their posts. Then only we can build a healthy and friendly community or they will be lots of clashes and fights eventually leading to the fall of this platform which we don't want . So hoping this opinion would catch the attention of the moderators and thank you.