Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally) - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally)

I think Binance accepts fiat from my country, in many countries Binance has many branches making it easier for us when transacting using fiat. I want yobit to be able to receive fiat from my country, of course yobit has to open an office in my country.

• +1 1

Yes some major and probably the best globally marketplace are available on the internet .Perfect money, Binance and cash Mall are the best markets in which you cam.easily get Bitcoin.You also know that they gets some commission while exchanging money .I am using these marketplace from 6 months and i.think you should also use them.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, flomopeter said:

The best market place to by cryptocurrency will be these exchanges; bittrex, yobit, binance, kucoin,kraken, gate.io, coinmex, coinex, coinbiene, coinegg and so many others international exchanges that have good volume and reputation and also accepts users from all around the world.

The exchange you have mentined are the best one but recently there are very odd things going on those exchanges and the price of the coins are different in each exchange.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hello ,i,m new hare on this forum .but i hear many marketplace for bitcoin some are using coin bass and yobit.i request to my senior members if anyone have experience in this section please help me..i will b thankful to you.

• +3 1

I get to know that yobit also support buying through fiat currency. Most of the exchanger now have this feature. But a question is which one is trusted. The exchanger you recommended i trust 3-4 of them. Binance,kucoin,coinbase and kraken. These are trustworthy as i have seen so far.

• +2 1

Any exchange that provide reliable security to its users can be the best place to buy bitcoins. Because bitcoins can be purchased from any exchange but the real problem is always security.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 6:34 AM, Cryptic said:

You can also buy in Yobit but the only available currencies are RUR and USD, you need to just convert your local currency to this two currencies. But I haven't tried it yet since I'm earning satoshi here in the forum so I don't need to buy any Bitcoin and I can also use it to buy any cryptocurrency I want, but usually I bought some XRP if I want to transfer my BTC to my personal wallet so that I could save some money since it has a low transaction fee.

Buying bitcoin through yobit exchange must be too much cost because yobit is not the officially platform to buy and sell bitcoin, but it is only used to exchange cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

Yes there is no doubt there are many marketplace for buying the bitcoin or crypto. But i think we should buy crypto on international standard place. In which place they are yobit is one of the most popular and other is binance and so more but my experience in these two exchange sites. These are the always best.

• +1 1

I have done peer to peer in the paxful because it supports in my country and I have bought cryptocurrencies in the coinbase. But best way to buy is to make friends who have bitcoin from the same country and meet them and buy in cash because it will decrease fraud because there are lots of frauds in the peer to peer and the fees are more in the exchanges.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some of the exchange sites that I am familiar with and I'm in one or the other making transactions with them till date are cex.io, binnance, kraken, uniswap, yobit, kraken etc they're good recommendations and free minded you can buy with any to invest for a certain period of time most especially cex.io

• +1 1

Thank you for this kind of information this is very useful for all new members who want to buy the Bitcoin. In the present day the Bitcoin is having a heavy crash. I think if we again estimate that Bitcoin is again going up we should invest on the Bitcoin and should buy a lot of Bitcoin to get a lot of profit. But it is 50/50 we'd have chance to earn money or we can lose our money. Just do we have to predict that dollar will go up or down. 

Binance & KuCoin are the best exchangers to buy so many currencies. I've bought BTC in Binance. I usually buy other altcoins in KuCoin. These two pair exchangers are very good in my experience. 

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Binance & KuCoin are the best exchangers to buy so many currencies. I've bought BTC in Binance. I usually buy other altcoins in KuCoin. These two pair exchangers are very good in my experience. 

@ShiNorton  you are righ, Alternative currencies are good for trading, and I prefer to trade more Binance and Ripple coin.

• +5 1

In fact, these platforms are aggressively engulfing the market, and they have a huge impact on price movements because the amounts of bitcoins that Binance owns, for example, seem so huge. I hope to see the yobit platform in the coming years ranked first in terms of liquidity.

I use the jobit platform since it is very easy to use and it is very fast and safe, there it is a good option to buy bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency I recommend them and it does not ask you for KYC like other platforms that it is annoying that they ask you for KYC since  We do not have much security what they will do with our data.

In most of the exchanges if you  want to pay through  the card you  need to do kyc and it takes time and also it is not safe to share your private information. 

Thank you for sharing this. I really had this confusion in my mind as I am not working in the forum since a very long time. There is a lot of risk in doing this in random site so I think it's really important to do in a legitimate site .

Kucoin I have tried, then yobix I have tried and this are really one of those powerful sections that are easy to go with and so right now its important you imagine that wonderful position that you are having to make sure that there is a goal to it that is how yo go with that, yobit is what I have settled with right now, though am not really sure about the whole idea of a trading system and its really important we do grow with the one we have right now but the truth is we have to keep going right now

Many of these sites are not available in my country so I buy bitcoin directly from other people in exchange for securities and I do not buy bitcoin from the sites but rather I trade for other currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country, they do not adopt cryptocurrencies, but we can convert them into other currencies that can be exchanged and used. I hope that we will have exchange of cryptocurrencies in the near future, so that we will be with the world’s participation in the cryptocurrency revolution.

Recently i have bought some bitcoins using my credit card and i use the platform of binance so i didn't face any issue, and the transactions were very smoothly done without any time lagging etc

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:23 PM, xBDT Script said:

I can not talk about local markets but I thought to have a topic with the list of best marketplace to buy bitcoin globally.  Obviously they will have to have fiat added so that you can buy them using fiat. Here are some:

Some exchanges like - 
Binance,

Kucoin,

Bittrex,

CODEX.one,

Coinbase

CEX.io (suggested)

Kraken  (suggested)

More coming....

Peer to peer-  
LocalBitcoins.com

puxful.com,

shapeshift.io

More coming...

And 

There are forums like bitcoinTalk and hopefully we will see here someday.

Please feel free to comment with the sources you know to buy using fiats only.

Yes, they are really good sites, and today it is available to buy via Paypal. It is also a good site, and bitcoin can be bought from it easily

Thansk fo sharing, with this high rate of scamming and hacking in the cryptoworld, we need those legit sides that we can buy and sell our cryptocurrency. And all these site are tested and trusted that anyone can use those them. 

I think yobit exchange is the best paletform where you can buy bitcoin. It is safe and secure exchange. You can buy bitcoin and hold it for long times. I only buy and sell cryptocurrency on the yobit exchange. I suggest you to use it.

• +1 1

I prefer to work with cryptocurrencies with the yobit that it is much better than the rest of the crypto or trading forums, so it has achieved great success and popularity on all its departments, including the investment section.