Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

I think Bitcoin is the best. Because Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If you invest in Bitcoin then you can get a good profit. Really Bitcoin has great market value at this time

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many coin available here. But I think bitcoin or Ethereum is the best for buying. Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

I have invested in these coins BTC, XLM, NEO, EOS and Ripple. You can invest in BTC since the market price of BTC is the most volatile. Halvening countdown is already started. You can expect the more profit after BTC havening. So invest in BTC. 

I think ChainLink is breaking out. Current price is 4,10 USD. Next target will be 4,50 USD and beond 5,43 USD and 6,50 USD (see also the analysis of cryptotrader Kevin Svenson on youtube).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I dont know which coin is good to buy, but what Can I tell you is good to check the calendar of the coins and see their events or changes that they are going to bring, if a coin will make good change buy it 4-5 days before they make it.

There are many profitable coins that you can buy and trade them but in my side, i will buy BTC, ETH, LTC, Monero or dash.. Because they are the most popular coins and their prices changes every minute... You can earn a lot from them if you have trading skills.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

34 minutes ago, Salman akbar said:

The best coin to buy for profit is the Doge, ETH because they are going UP not down, and it will get you a handsome profit within a year.

You are absolutely wrong about doge, doge is nit a coin that will rise higher because it has a bigger supply.

2 minutes ago, Khokon1212 said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ? The best coin to buy for profit is the Doge, ETH because they are going UP not down, and it will get you a... 

doge prices are very stable, the coin will not have a significant surge in prices, ethereum is better.

11 hours ago, ilcredad said:

I try to make a contribution in the maximum widely recognized coins. It appears to me that they are lots more steady than unused ventures. I choose coins from the TOP-10 for a stable hypothesis

It is not such a bad idea it keeps you safe, you  but you are missing real opportunities by doing that.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bills said:

It is very easy, buy Bitcoin and keep it forever, it is the best investment if you want to get the best currency, if you want to diversify with altcoins, then buy the ones that are next to Bitcoin, the best 5 of the top of CMC. Do not trust new currencies or new projects, your probability of success is diminishing today.

I agree with you i have same opinion it is better to go with what you know better

5 hours ago, conrata said:

On the off danger in reality require my satisfactory admonish, at that point buy bitcoin and hold them for

You said to buy bitcoin which i have, but you did nit finish, to hold for what?

If you want to buy a coin to gain huge profit from it then you should go for ethereum and Bitcoin present ethereum is dominating bitcoin and giving good morning trading and Investments so I think etherium will be the best.

I think bitcoin,xrp,eth good for buy in this month because allcoins price rising already started and maybe in this year all three coins give good returns.

for good profit I think that bitcoin is still the first choice. because bitcoin dominates other currencies, but its price is high. or eth is also profitable.

59 minutes ago, jacker said:

for good profit I think that bitcoin is still the first choice. because bitcoin dominates other currencies, but its price is high. or eth is also profitable.

Right to say bitcoin is a first choice for all of us because the price of bitcoin is going to increase  and we can make good profit easily.

I think you should buy the Ethereum coin. For me, this is a very promising coin in terms of future growth. This is a long-term investment, so do not expect quick profits.

Right now in cryptocurrencies we have very few coins those are doing very good and can give very good profit even in short or long run because these have very good potenial for all this just need to keep eye on market because for profit its one of most important thing for any investor so if someone want to earn profit then surely invest in Ethereum Litecoin BNB Monero and TRX.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:32 PM, foxman said:

there is the many best coin to make a money in that the time in the btc and the other way to make a money  in the btc 

In giving btc, the most important thing is profit and spending money on btc because it is the most obligatory to think about so that there are many best coins to make money in btc time because it has a high value so many people like btc.

Still market is in critical condition we need to take rest and spend your time with your family and after correct time enter in market and then earns money from this market. In dip price buy xrp, eth, eos. 

To me, it can be even now your bitcoin along with ethereum however these are certainly not undertaking effectively. I still find it plumbing service to acquire along with carrying the idea before the optimum arise since it's going to be additional worthwhile along with worth the cost.

Recently, I have been observing an active growth of the EON token of the Escudo project, since December it has already grown 3.5 times, what do you think?

Edited by SergioStalker

On 10/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, BatR70 said:

It all depends on when you want to collect those profits, in the short term or keep them in time.
But in cryptocurrencies the investment is the one that you can afford to lose either BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.

The best coin to acquire for profit is the Doge, ETH because they are departure UP not down, and it will grow you a princely profit in a year.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:29 PM, moonuranus said:

Harmony and Ferrum for me,
I am following these two new projects, I like their tech's. 
It's a gamble for me to invest in these two but I believe it will give me some good profits in the future.
I am not advising you to buy this tho, dyor hehe 🙂

I and largely of the "experts" insist on that BTC twitch to refocus basic before the Altcoins found to rise. nonentity knows at what time the bull handle will leave

Although your post is from October, definitely open your question and does not specify applies for any month.

This morning I really invested in one of those new Yoda coins and got a good ROI,  I never thought Yoda would give me some profit and I have achieved it, that teaches me It is not good to despise any coins.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics