Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 26 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

In my opinion, a portfolio that includes btc, ltc, xrp, dash, algo, zec and neo is cryptocurrencies that will earn a lot in the short or long term, my friend

It's a good question, but unfortunately, it is not known what will happen to cryptocurrencies, so instead of giving a definite answer to this question, do a very good research yourself and act on your own decision without paying attention to anyone.

The coin that suit to everyone that is sure can give you good profit is bitcoin. As we see the price of bitcoin is high and if there's price drop it is good to make investment and hold it unti it pumps in good price. I believe that those people holds bitcoin have good profit right know because bitcoin as of now reaches $18,438.50 which an indication that the possibility of bull run will happen in this year.

If you want to work in cryptocurrency, you can use bitcoin currency. Bitcoin prices are very high day by day. Bitcoin is prevalent all over the world. This will give you a profit.

Bitcoin should be chosen for good profit right now. Its value is increasing. It surpassed other Crypto Coins. Great opportunity for investment.

• +1 1

Piyasaya hakim olma potansiyeline sahip bir başka kripto para birimi XRP'dir. Şu anda yalnızca 0,22 ABD doları, ancak XRP'yi ihraç eden Ripple tarafından sunulan teknolojiler, bankacılık altyapısı için resmi bir çözüm haline gelirse işler hızla değişebilir. Bazı raporlar Visa ve Western Union gibi devlerin Ripple tarafından sunulan teknolojileri kullanabileceğini öne sürüyor. Böyle bir gelişme olması durumunda XRP, aya fırlayabilir.

My dear you are see this the wrong way. You were only ask for one month what coin will give you profit. This is not something you are look correctly. Go to the charts and find something but it will be a prediction and not something that will give you money in a month.

• +2 1

Hey mate, if you want to make a good profit than buy BTC and ETH coin because this two coin are most popular coin in the market and his price also good, so when coin price fall you have to buy that coin and when coin price jump you have to sell it and collect profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We don't have monthly coins and while you just ask what will you do, count the answers and buy which coin we say? And why just for one month, is there a monthly target? Your investment could be great a year later and not just a month.

• +3 1

I call it Bitcoin right now to make a good profit. Its price is increasing day by day. Bitcoin is always ahead in the world of crypto money. Great opportunity for investment.

I don't know why someone asks this question. Is it that every month there is some coin that has its month of the year? You can buy Bitcoin friend and be safe but you will have to hold for longer time. Although sometimes you can take a bigger risk and try an altcoin but I think it is better for altcoins to have reached very low to buy and then you will need patience.

• +1 1

Certainly, the best currency for buying and storing in the long term is Bitcoin, but because the price has risen a lot these days and it has become difficult to buy a good amount of Bitcoin, so I advise you to buy some other good coins in the market, whose price is still low and may witness a rise Big price soon like ETH, XRP, TRX, LTC

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can find any coin you want and try to trade it and make profit. But you ask for a specific time and this makes it very difficult for someone to give you a good estimate. You should find a coin that hasn't been valued very high and buy and hold but the result can be after many months not just one.

• +3 1

Best coin to buy is Bitcoin beacuse of the reduced risk when compared to all altcoins and the increased rewards that can be anything actually since the price may become very higher from 20k even ten times more. Altcoins meanwhile didn't reach previous all time high and nobody believes they will.

• +2 1

You can find profit in any coin you just have to look at the charts, examine the sentiment and invest accordingly. You happen to be a few months before a big crash so trying to invest and seeing something so big like 50% down it disheartens investors.

• +2 1

Not a financial advice, but it could help perhaps if we invest for short term into exchange tokens. YO, BNB, FTX are all looking great opportunities and as long as the exchanges have more traffic they will keep increasing in price.

• +3 1

It's a very old post of course and has a bad idea how the markets in crypto world work as we don't have monthly targets but sometimes lower sometimes higher. For the month of December 2020 though I have to stick with Bitcoin as it will be making a move above 20k very soon.

• +2 1

For a good profit, you have to buy the coin you know you follow and it is also very important to patiently buy and wait for you to make a profit. I think all coins will profit in the long run.

This is a post where usually everyone will join and start shilling his bags, trying to create even the slightest interest in a coin that wouldn't move unless it was bought massively. This works when some people are using networks of spammers on twitter and thousands members are spamming their bags.

• +2 1

One question I've learned that I shouldn't ask is this. You will get messages even private messages trying to explain to you why some altcoins are better from other. In fact you get sick of listening to these people that are acting like uncivilized mongol invaders. So don't ask this, just find on your own if there is some project out there that has a future.

• Useful or interesting 1

For a good profit, you can buy ethereum or btc in the current market, it is increasing day by day and earning, I can recommend xrp as an extra, I think you should definitely try it at crazy prices.

Everyone have there preference on which coin to choice, but my choice depends on the current price of the coins, when i say that what i mean is on the current price if the coin have good price then i will like to invest on it, like bitcoin and etherum at the current price.

I think and it is my humble opinion dear colleagues that the best Cryptocurrency to buy at any time is bitcoin as long as it is to freeze in the long term your profits are guaranteed and time proves it
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

• +2 1

I think the best profit can be made by buying Bitcoin.  Because the market price of Bitcoin is increasing at the moment, so if I buy Bitcoin and keep it later, when the market price rises and the maximum limit is reached, I will get much more profit by selling that Bitcoin.

It is always btc that offers you good return of your investments when it is about the short term investments but if you want to hold for a long term you should chose some new coins in the market with good team for the development of the coin.