India is now moving towards Bitcoin! - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAdham

India is now moving towards Bitcoin!

On 17.02.2020 at 22:47, mencena said:

it's a great move for cryptocurrency world. china and india are the most elevated populace in asia, indeed within the world. the populace are more than 1.3 billion. i think it'll be a great commercial center for crypto within the future. in the event that we see within the past, we know the bitcoin cost is going insane some time recently china prohibited the bitcoin mining in its locale.

Not because it had been India however the are for the most element nations which can be considering to execute Bitcoin of their one-of-a-kind levels and some have as of now did it.

can you give us more information about it where can i read information about it/? eny source that is trustworthy?

i think countries are afraid of crypto's because they don't know what will happen to the cryptos value, so they won't risk i think.

This was a good news before. Now they can get the benefits of earning money from it. During this time of with the china news also bitcoin rises its price. Hoping for more adoption happens to save everyones life financially.

As far as I know, India has a lot of contradictions about crypto, but if this is true news, then that is a good thing. However, do you have a source of information about this, maybe an article or something like that?

It is very good news for cryptocurrency if it is true. India with their huge population will become very good marketplace for cryptocurrency. Finally world is considering the importance of cryptocurrency.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

This is really good news, especially that btc in the market has a low price value. We can say that in the near future, btc will be the basic mode of payments.

Bitcoin has allot of market value and that is why it has high demand and low supply  in the marketplace of cryptocurrency and 

Then it would be a good news for crypto . It can increase the demand of bitcoin and others can also get affected by India and accept the crypto , Which is really good for the crypto .

Not only India, everyone is heading towards Bitcoin, and this is a positive thing that calls for optimism, but on the graph we find Bitcoin now in a watershed stage between prosperity or Bitcoin collapse

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, ashua1 said:

The Indian government does not believe Bitcoin recognizes and replaces the financial system with the most generous, but they try to conform this concept to traditional rules, but this is a positive step. That's right. You know that you will not be able to stop Bitcoin offering a free transfer service, which is waiting for the next stage of the world.

In the future we will receive very good news from many other countries. I think they will legalize cryptocurrencies in their country. The main advantages of BTC are that most people will ensure that BTC will be united across the united nations.

this is nice,adoptation of crypto on every country not only india can help those citizen of each country to earn money even they don't have work. they can get the benefits of crypto and make life somehow convenient.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:34 AM, CAGEGG said:

India has been moving in this direction for quite some time, and looking at the news, she is determined to make herself pretty serious.

Understandably, the main advantages of BTC are that most people will ensure that BTC will be united across the united nations. India is a big country like China and they need to make some quick and positive decisions like China but they have some serious problems that are not beneficial to the cryptocurrency world and hurt the cryptocurrency. Developers

I believe it can be slowly but finally Indian government might also legalize the Bitcoin in their countries. There are some good projects already going on in India which is the good sign for the new market for the crypto currencies in the Indian market. 

I don't think India government will accept bitcoin as a substitute to its financial system with its high decentralization, surely they will try to adapt this concept to be familiar with their traditional regulations, anyway it's a positive step, and let's wait for the next step

On 11/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, takbir said:

I think this is great news for indian bitcoin users. I think many indians now can make their career with bitcoin and other crypto. 

The introduction of the block chain will bring new ideas and investments to them. The company started receiving cryptocurrencies next year when they made public announcements regarding cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day, bitcoin has come to India, I hope it will reach the whole country to let them know about bitcoin.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:55 PM, setifien said:

I don't think India government will accept bitcoin as a substitute to its financial system with its high decentralization, surely they will try to adapt this concept to be familiar with their traditional regulations, anyway it's a positive step, and let's wait for the next step

Yes any government can accept crypto currency right now because they dont trust them and the market in crypto it's not really stable so even we have those problems any country can accept that even India 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:07 PM, DrAdham said:

India seems to be moving aggressively towards Bitcoin
It is also happening in the Chinese market
Bitcoin seems to be heading for a new summit.

It's inevitable. The big powers are discovering the power of cryptocurrency, therefore they had only two options: strive to destroy it or strive to control it.

The Reserve Bank of India had imposed a ban on cryptocurrency trading in April 2018 that barred banks and other financial institutions from facilitating “any service in relation to virtual currencies.” At the time, RBI said the move was necessary to curb “ring-fencing” of the country's financial system.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:02 PM, I-KUN said:

it's a good move for cryptocurrency world. china and india are the highest population in asia, even in the world. the population are more than 1.3 billion. i think it will be a good marketplace for crypto in the future. if we look in the past, we know the bitcoin price is going crazy before china banned the bitcoin mining in its region.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

Yesterday i read one news on newspaper of India that indian Supreme Court allows crypto market as legal. Now there no more restrictions on crypto market for Indian investors. 

Yeah bitcoin is climbing in every part of markets, the indian will bad buy a share and attach they be acquainted with that a bull pour out is coming, since equipment are inadequately easier said than done to jump income into crypto in india, indian traders are import with each and every one they enclose before prices grasp in addition high.

Wow, I never thought I could see the day while Bitcoin made it to Bollywood. I had some Indian Whole Family who love Bitcoin more than me. The conversion rate from BTC to Rupee is very high, so that that's why they alike it become much. cryptocurrency is slowly taking over the world. Before you know it, Bitcoin is going to be a household name.

Coin and bitcoin are two currencies in which the one can move towards the better profit so the currencies are used in the trade is alwaya have the value.

This would be good news for India to move towards using bitcoin and this is positive for traders and investors in India as well as for bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE