Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

On 10/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

Staking is bitcoin ethereum litecoin and Tron coin is more profitable in future mining is the another option for passive income but I think Mining in Bitcoin is very expensive and it is not profitable what is your opinion about  dogecoin mining because price of dogecoin is low as compared to the other cryptocurrencies and we can mine a good amount of dogecoin and its price will increase in future and make a good profit

• +4 1

I'm focus more on holding coins especially for Bitcoin because for me its value may increase more because of the Bitcoin Halvening that may happen in May or June.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Kab72558 said:

Yes i think that trading is the business with the biggest profit opportunity at the moment, and indeed there is plenty of evidence. IEO is also included in trading.

Investment and trading are very different things

When you buy bitcoin or any altcoin and are Hold for a long time, you are investing in bitcoin and those altcoins you bought

When you buy bitcoin or any altcoin and sell hours later, and you buy when the price drops and you keep repeating this cycle you are making a trade

7 minutes ago, Hridoy608 said:

In my opinion the best option is the best hive mine for 2020. Because the more I can dig here, the more I can earn and earn.

if you mean mining, then I can tell you that it is not very profitable if the price of electricity is not cheap

Edited by Red-Jones
  • +3 1

I don't think mining is profitable, as it needs lot of Investment for miners and electricity bill is high too here so i recommend to avoid mining 

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Simply, I will say staking or holding of bitcoin we all see that bitcoin price increases . And all analysis said that it will increase more in the next coming days.

• +3 1

Actually there are many coin available here. But in my opinion bitcoin is the best in 2020. Because we can see that bitcoin price increasing day by day.

• +2 1

Mining is profitable but the equipments to mine are not, and it takes many years to make profit. Staking the profits generated are too low, Masternodes can be the real money maker, if you know what you are doing and which coins you are investing.

• +2 1

I personally think that trading is the most profitable in the year 2020. Why? Because the markets are having a very great price increased, the best time for trading which it is. I haven't tried mining though, so I don't really know about them. But, whatever method you're using in this year, let's hope it will give you the greatest result.

• +2 1

Maybe it's Stacking, or if you have more money you can try mining. I think the 3 ways you mentioned in 2020 will provide quite a lot of profits.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I dont know all the above because a pretty new in this market but am going to say something , its important we look for something that is really going to work for you , its going to be really important for you to run certain coins that are going top make you some good money out of it so am going with Ripple and BAT am very bullish bout it

• +2 1

However do you observed buying and selling and conserving provide passive income like other supply do ? You have got any exceptional idea how to make it ?I 'm making money from trading.

• +2 1

I think all of them can be profitable but this depends only on your ability to invest and make more profit. But in all of this 3 domain you need some experience and quite a lot of money to invest 

The three ways that you have mentioned are really profitable, with a constant earnings. However, you need to have a large investment for those ways that you have mentioned. Compared to tradings and joining campaigns, bounties or airdrops, which are sometimes profitable but for a certain period of time, mining and staking startups requires you to invest larger money.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I think mining. Since as currency evade into another year, then it's value might also increase, and mining with a real and legit site with good investment is a real pro. It's more profitable.

If you only want a handset positive confirmation profit, then you can blindly invest in Bitcoin as you will get more profits from it, as well as all cryptocurrencies available in other marketsIf you want to invest in them, then you must understand and know exactly whether you are investing in any coins and whether the project is good or notIn 2020

• +2 1

Find out if the project is good or not, in 2021. You will get more out of it. If you only want positive handset confirmation, you can blindly invest in Bitcoin

• +2 1

The best way to make profit this 2020 is to just hold your cryptocurrency in your wallet.its price now is consistently increasing so you will still make profit from it even you don't do anything.investment has a risk to lose your capital if you lend it to any site because most of them are just scam offering some interest but in the end they will just run with your money.

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

I don't think mining is profitable in this time. Also staking isn't for a small investors. Because here we have to stake a large amount to get a passive profit. After that we can say that master node is more profitable.

• +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If it is about profit then trading would be the best option as it has the chance to earn great returns. Staking is getting popular these days but to earn a good amount from staking you need a fat investment. Mining is profitable if you can bear installations and maintainances.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Btc will rise in 2020 so its is clear  that the year 2020 is all about BTC. try to gather as many as you can earn in a same day.my prediction says its gonna be 30000$ wroth per BTC.BTC is the best crypto right now. every one here ar about to search about BTC earning.

• +2 1

The best currency after Bitcoin is Ethereum, it is not just a digital currency, but rather a project for a series of more advanced blocks. Using the Ethereum platform, developers can develop their own electronic currencies, through applications.

• +2 1

I think I will calm be loyal to the transact business for the reason that they are in our top interest. We be capable of trade any day or sustained term.

I prefer staking. because this is less capital for me than I have to do mining with all its expenses. For the master nodes, I don't really understand the system.

Mining cryptocurrencies is still the best option. If you are a miner, you should use a masternode. It will help you a lot in tapping. Bet is 50/50. It is quite difficult to make a profit.