Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

Trading and also holding gives more profit to you than mining and staking. You will need to lock coins for staking and equipment for mining

In my opinion staking is a best option and investing in cloud mining website is risky and the second option is that if you have mining equipment and you can invest in safe company and it will help you to get more profit 

• +2 1

Now mining not profitable because btc  circulating supply.

when btc circulating supply increasing that's why mining rewards losing. 

I think masternode more profitable.    

• +1 1

By seeing the worlds economic market we can say that bitcoin and litcoin are more profitable in the coming year 2020.As it is used by many people for trading purpose.

• +2 1

master node may be bet but I think to hold  to make profit in 2020. as we all think 2020 will be the golden year for all crypto so it may very much profitable to hold your asset.

3 minutes ago, Ngetpa said:

Honestly, I do not use that methods to earn bitcoin because I do not know how to do it and I do not have enough resources for mining however I do hold bitcoin. Holding is my way to earn more money in here.

if you are a holder then you must be a very patient man because it will take long time to make profits from holding any coin and i think day trading will be a lot more profitable to you.

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:06 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

Hey mate I am aware of staking. Here you can only earn a percentage of income according to the platform where you are using your money. So the income is fixed and you know it before. Mining is also good but not that much profitable. But can you please tell me something about the master nodes. I think buying btc now and hold it. This will be most profitable because btc can increase 2 times in 2020.

• +4 1

I think mining and trading can be a good choice for 2020.  Mining while waiting for the highest price of Bitcoin to rise and Trading for monthly income.  If you are good at both.cryptocurrency will be good at 2020 to 2021

• +2 1

All the things are profitable. such as mining, trading, stakking. etc

All the methods are depends upon your investment. If your investment is big then you get the good profit.

In, skatting , mining you don't need to do any work. But in trading you have to do the work then you earn

• +2 1

I think the Master-node will be more profitable in 2020 because the results produced are greater than what was released. If mining does, the operational costs will be higher and the results will not be as much as before.

• +3 1

If we discuss about passive income. I think the winner is staking.

Because staking is no need much setup at first until the end. You only need computer to sync your wallet continuous time. Internet is needed. But some coin allow you delegate staking so you don't need run anything. Just keep holding that coin on your wallet and someone will use your coin as staking power and giving your reward everyday.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I chose mining with bitcoin as the target. because I reasoned that we have at least the remaining bitcoin we need or if we can, we have one of the remaining coins.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

i think staking will be the big thing in 2020 as we see now many exchanges are in support of staking coins so it will be big as more investors come in the market.

Make a clear mind that if we buy bitcoin and after some time bitcoin price rise to 20 k then we get only 2x profit or maximum 3x.but if we buy other good alts coin then we can make minimum of 10x profit .top 20 coins are good for investment.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:06 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

i don't do mining and staking. i just trade on bitcoin and make money..can you ecplain how the mining process van be done and also for staking .. 

• +2 1

I think staking would give a better result and it will be more profitable than others most of the users preffer staking in Cryptocurrency forum and it gives better returns to the users.

• +1 1

I dont know about master node but i know about mining and stacking

in this day stacking is giving profit because no need spend electricity

or any equipment just need only investment but trading and holding

of coins are more profitable

• +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

The digital currency boom has attracted a massive amount of speculative investment. The declines seen in most parts of the market have driven many investors in the short term as well. However, there are a number of great opportunities for happy investors to stay on the market longer.

• +1 1

Master nodes bro. Staking and  mining is a waste of time to me but if you owe a large capital, I will advice you to put it all.in BTC to invest and see what you will earn as an individual. Good luck

• +1 1

I dont know about master node but i know about mining and stacking. Mining is not profitable through high electricity costs. And I don't like mining sites because it destroys and harmful your pc.

I still not consider mining as a profitable way to earn crypto. I suggest trading, thr best and profitable way to earn crypto everytime once you knoe the strategy on trading and the skills then you will become a successful in trading.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

I think mining is the more profitable in 2020 because now the market is down and we can mine the great amount of coins now because the price is low than the mining speed is high and we can generate the high amount of coins in short time and when the price is high than sell that coin which is good for us.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Staking is best for 2020. Because in this year prices will surely go high. Halving is the main factor which will promote demand of coins. And you will be more profitable if you hold some coins in this year. Mining is almost profitless.

In my opinion this is all very fortunate right while we can still control it, don't expect you to be able to profit a lot if you are not able to control it, then multiply the knowledge so that you get the benefits.