In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

I agree with you, it is time to fully adopt cryptocurrencies by all governments and companies, but unfortunately until now it is not possible to use cryptocurrencies in my country and few people invest in them, I hope that I will be able to use them in the future as a means of payment

• +2 1

Unfortunately my friend, my country does not support cryptocurrencies, so I cannot buy anything with cryptocurrencies, I am really sad about that, and I hope to live this feeling and can buy my needs through bitcoin, currently I store some and send someone on the Internet to buy From me my coins in exchange for fiat currencies, it is really sad.

• -1 1

Yes in my country we can pay through crypto currency and i also think that this currency will be spread in all over the world soon then we can buy anything through this currency so we should work with patience in this currency because the market of this currency dump suddenly. 

There are many countries that allow to use cryptocurrency and think its legit and these are developing countries but there are also many countries in which cryptocurrency is banned and is taken as illegal because it is against there laws of countries. 

• +3 1

In some parts of my country some shopping mall now accept the use of cryptocurrency for payments but majority have not accepted it but as you know everything starts gradually before it becomes generally accepted.

Hello dear members of this wonderful forum, in my country it is not allowed to pay in encrypted currencies, mainly few people know the encrypted currencies, if the encrypted currencies are used it will be great news and will make many things easier for us.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, no, because people and governments do not attach any importance to cryptocurrencies, and there are no merchants or malls that accept Bitcoin payments. We are forced to convert them into fiat currencies to buy what we want. I hope this problem will be solved soon.

Dear friend would you please clarify that which country do you belong. Because in Netherlands it's completely adopted and me myself oftenly uses to pay for my coffee and a bucket of fries 🍟. It's really facilitating and I am considering myself lucky to be in an environment where cryptocurruncies are being accepted. 

In my country, it is still not possible to work with cryptocurrencies, so we cannot buy anything in it. I hope that cryptocurrencies will be accepted and work with them is widely spread and people gain more knowledge of them.

Crypto currency adoption in my country has only recently begun to rise in tandem in this year of 2020, caused by the impact of a global pandemic influencing the public's mindset to view crypto as an alternative means of earning passive income.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

I have read several articles, posts and videos that there are several countries that have accepted cryptocurrency and they can pay for transactions using cryptocurrency. But currently in my country there is no means of payment that uses cryptocurrency, to pay for something first, my crypto must be converted to the currency in my country.

• +4 1

Can be paid in cryptocurrency from our country.  We can invest in this platform.  This crypto is not yet known in all countries.  But gradually everyone will know about this forum one day.

In my country crypto currency adoption has just begun growing simultaneously in this year of 2020 triggered by the effect of global pandemic shaping masses mind set to consider appreciating crypto system as alternative means of making passive income.

Hello my friend, in my country you cannot buy with Bitcoin in the markets and malls, but you are free to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and invest in them, then you exchange them for cash whenever you want.

Yes we do pay with cryptocurrency in alot of places and it is highly accepted by the country and this is why alot of people want to joined the forum and participate and also invest to get it profit of the platform.

• +1 1

In fact, in my country, we have not dealt with cryptocurrencies yet, but I can say that there are many people who trade in them on the platforms and withdraw them into paper money, and I hope that the matter will develop more than that to be able to convince everyone.

I know some that accept crypto for payment but I haven't used them yet. The reason is that I am trying first to create a good investment in crypto and succeed not by spending all of it, but with investing correctly. Once this investment brings profit I will use the cryptocurrency to buy some things I want. Until that time I will keep living with reduced costs.

There are no such things in our country because we are not very technologically advanced, and cryptocurrency is still unfamiliar in our country. Nevertheless, we hope to see some progress with cryptocurrency in the future.

Unfortunately in my country there is no credit or facility to deal with cryptocurrencies, and you cannot buy anything with cryptocurrencies except for international stores that support payment in encrypted currency, from which I often buy electronic products.