Friends & Family adoption of bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Friends & Family adoption of bitcoin

We have been hoping to attain the particular bitcoin's value up to 10k from the conclusion with the yr since folks would certainly typically acquire bitcoins about diverse programs to get items. Previously mentioned 10k, that really needs a lot more buyers and also whales in the marketplace so that you can press that to be able to 11k with any luck ,.

Almost all of my friends are my age and they are very good about cryptocurrency, only one thinks that bitcoin was created by massons. And if we talk about the family, then there is of course difficult to explain to them what it is, they even sometimes think that I'm some kind of stupid bullshit.

I had this, if you tell a person about cryptocurrency and he then buys some token or coin, without asking you for advice, it's only his mistake, since no one forced him or asked him to do it.

Edited by MCSGlegend

On 11/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, giash crypto said:

my almost all friends are using crypto currency. and i always encourage my family members to use it. we should create an ad for crypto for positive awarness. many peoples have very nagative thinking about it.

Wow its a very good that your all friends and your family members are using bitcoin and i hope they have invested on it because know the bitcoin future.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

19 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Wow its a very good that your all friends and your family members are using bitcoin and i hope they have invested on it because know the bitcoin future.

Yes, mine also accepted bitcoin and blockchain. Basically, I told my father that I wanted to buy a miner for Bitcoin mining, so dad answered that this is my business and welcomes Bitcoin thereby making it known. I was very happy about that. 

My friends and family are already know about crypto. Specially my friends are already involved with this. There are lots of my friends are doing trade about crypto in different exchanges as well. I have a team and they are very active in crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

At 2016 I introduced bitcoin to a friend and after explaining he was finally convinced to buy some bitcoin and keep it for long time. for him, he was too exited to see a huge profit on his holding within a short period of time at 2017.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

my family isn't adopted to bitcoin because they think they are too old for some technologies. Even tho I already explain it to them. Maybe that's because they are busy in other things. But my sister and I are on the same page. We're already adopted of bitcoin and mostly of her classmates.

16 hours ago, rakib7970 said:

My friends and family are already know about crypto. Specially my friends are already involved with this. There are lots of my friends are doing trade about crypto in different exchanges as well. I have a team and they are very active in crypto world. 

I'm happy for you as for me, my friends and family are not interested, maybe it is because of a country I come from, but only my younger brother is interested probably more than I am.

I have invited some of my friend in this section to invest but I have told them invest at your own risk. So I have told them to learn more about cryptocurrency then invest. Now they are in profit.

I usually shared the Bitcoin investments way back year 2017 in which Bitcoin is in bullish then many of my friends and relatives really joined the crypto investments but now that the market is still in bearish most of them quit and shifted to none crypto investments so for now i did not invite my other friends as i believe that the current market performance will be an unattractive to them.

Most of them were eager so they couldn't profit a lot more from it, they did profit but little compare the the Loss they got

Indeed some of my friends or family think of me as an expert even though I already said that bitcoin is very volatile and I do not recommend investing when I explain what a bitcoin blockchain is. Luckily they understood after I explained, Until now no one has invested in bitcoin from my suggestion because I don't invite people to invest because I'm afraid they blame me but I'm happy when explaining the advantages of blockchain technology.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, Warrior said:

The big problem with our family is they have no knowledge about crypto world and they feel afraid to make any experience with crypto currency

Family and friends are afraid of crypto because they still think that crypto s a scam especially here na developing country.

If our friends and family encounter crypto because of us, then we should guide them. If we know that it will put up some risk, then we should prevent them from investing. We must share to them all the possible outcomes.

this is very dificult, because the price movement of bitcoin is very fast and the trading volume is very high, so not everyone can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin investment, because we need a good experience in trading

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor