What do you think about Steem? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
riya21

What do you think about Steem?

I have a special feeling towards Steem, since I won it with effort and dedication in Steemit, posting for two years, I hope that soon we can see them go up the same as in 2017. I still hope that this may happen, in the meantime, I keep saving the very well.

This currency is active in many markets, people do not know is that you can be paid in the publication you make in steemit juat,

At $ 3 a piece, I believe steem will increase in value in the coming months. I love it too and would like to earn some.
Tell me how to get some coins.

It seems to me a good currency and it offers a way to obtain it by post on the platform that we already know called Steemit. I even made good money thanks to the platform and this currency through trading, etc. Perhaps at some point it will increase in value but a few years ago it fell and we hope that one day it will exceed its price again.

Steem currently has 55 million market caps and is a good option for long-term investment, given that it is listed in exchanges such as Bainance, Probit, Houbi and some of the world's top exchanges.

I have never heard of this token before, but with such a high value in the markets, I think its value will grow, and most importantly, it is the market capitalization, since the site has really laid the foundation and has yet to improve its functionality

It is a great currency and it has a good use, not only to trade but to pay people from the post es steemit. It can certainly go much further

Steem is probably known only as a coin but what people don't know is that you can get paid on post you make on steemit juat like the payments on cryprotalk but it have to be good posts not just any bullshit posts like on here.

The Steem coin at the time was active, it is very potential and could give good results in the future, it could be among the best.

The platform, a cross between Reddit & Medium where contributions are given votes, provides news and commentary for users, as well as a forum to ask highly personalized questions. •It is a democratic platform, Added privacy feature, It is a fully decentralised and open source project. •Steem-apps allow creators to make money via their shared content. •A good way to earn passive income, The more quality content you create the more you get rewarded. •It is the first social media application to reward its users with cryptocurrency. •It is one of the most secure blockchains in the cryptocurrency market.

Steem is the ideal platform for making money. It feels like its value will increase. The project could be better in the future.

There is a lot in steem that I have read about, it has Steemit that is a blog space that is visited by many, most are crypto enthusiasts but it has everything. I am also see some new advertising by Tron that owns the steemit and it has some promotion that can give a few steemit to many, opened lately so give it a look maybe it is worth the time.

• +2 1

Steem is a blockchain and it is most famous for the Steemit platform that is a monetization effort for bloging using tipping. I don't think that Steem or the fork of it Hive will make it though. The way they were making some people too much money and leaving others in the dark with only a few cents wasn't looking that it would be successful. Only a few keep writing now and the rewards are less for everyone there.

• Useful or interesting 1

All I know about Steem is the Steemit platform and I don't use it either. It has been purchased by Tron, something that meant it wasn't decentralized since the founder made around 100 million to pass the ownership and there was a fork after that of the steem chain. I don't think all this will help Steem or Steemit or even the Hive fork to reach mainstream adoption as they were hoping.

• +3 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, riya21 said:
Steem is good obviously and the coin is active on various market. Last 24 hour volume is $3,515,964 USD which is good. And Rank in coinmarketcap is 47. Social market also active their. So Steem will rise again I hope.
  •  

You forgot the most important which is the price, the previous ATH and the market cap. Also more are required as the total supply, if it is fixed or infinite, the team behind, who are they and their backgrounds and how this blockchain has helped so far, what are the examples you can give. Steemit is the best example coming from this blockchain. Also the volumes are not important, we don't look at them anymore as probably they are fake.

A good prospect for future investments. It is down a lot since 2018 but it looks that having a bullish time during 2020. Had its good times and many breakdowns though for all the year, although once again it is up lately and hoping for better.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:30 PM, riya21 said:
Steem is good obviously and the coin is active on various market. Last 24 hour volume is $3,515,964 USD which is good. And Rank in coinmarketcap is 47. Social market also active their. So Steem will rise again I hope.
  •  

The way you describe it is not convincing why we should invest in Steem. I don't know much about this coin but you should try doing technical analysis and point to the chart, there you can realize the trend and the opportunities trading it. This post has limited information like rank in coinmarketcap and volume. These doesn't matter a lot.

• +3 1

Steem was a big name until everything was turned upside down with the sale of Steemit to Tron Foundation. It was a good move for Tron but the users of steemit rebelled and forked and made it eventually even worse for them and for all. I still think that Steem isn't bad as a project and maybe it will have a future. I'm not going to find by investing though.

• +2 1

Steem is a gaming site where mostly giveaways come in terms of NFT'S and then you can withdraw it your wmbitcoin wallet. But i have a question why steem is connected to only those sites?

But steem didn't last that long right? Right now the one you should invest on is DeFi coins. This year is definitely the year of DeFi coins. But this is also the year of Bitcoin because it broke its all time high record! It might actually have 2x of its all time high record before.

Steam is probably known as a currency, but what people don't know is that you can get paid for posting Steamer Jute, like Cryptaltalk, but it's not a bullshit post that looks good here.

• +1 1

Steem is a very good coin and it was based on steemit platform. Basically steemit an earning website. If you do work there you will get steem coin. The price of steem coin is good enough. If you wanted to earn it you have to work in steemit.

• +1 1

Steem is a very good coin and it is based on steemit platform.  It is also based on dapps. You can earn it from steem it website.  You have to spend alot of time in steemit to earn money . It is a very good coin and best for investment .

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:30 PM, riya21 said:
  •  

As a beginner in the crypto world I don't know much about the steem but I know that it is a good coin. Many people told me about the usefulness of this coin. The platform steemit is also very good platform and people can earn money by writing articles in this platform. But I think cryptotalk is better than steemit. 

• +2 2