Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

you are right there will be never late to invest in Bitcoin and now it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin because it is flourishing day by day so you must have a proper strategy to follow and to invest and get profits by investing in bitcoins.

You can accumulate bitcoin even at now but the target to dumb should be set for a very long period of time to give you an ample opportunity of harnessing the profits you desire to make. Possibly after the next bitcoin halving in 4 years time

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

10 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I think I will go with your idea also, Bitcoin can dump in 2021 as it pumping now, but the idea of @Jaafar Fahad Hassan that it reliable and can't dump, it also try Bitcoin is reliable but their is assurance it will dump in 2021, 2021 is in the corner already ,let all wait and see

There is no specific time to buy bitcoin, you just need to buy.. Maybe that is now or later. For longer term don't look at the time , just enter into it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It not late mate, you can still buy Bitcoin now even though the price is very high, you can simply buy some percentage and keep, bitcoin is the best currency and it also very reliable. So I will advice you buy and keep, am sure you still gain some profit if your are been patient, what your view @Trainz

Well I also was thinking on how to make investment on bitcoin, but I thought the money is very much for me to invest with. I never knew I can use a percentage to buy bitcoin. Am very happy to come across this topic. That's why I like this forum because of the knowledge we gain here.

Hello everyone, it is never late to buy buy Bitcoin now because most of the people never knew that Bitcoin will also reach this amount it is now, and most people are regretting why they didn't buy, and now I think we shouldn't think as if it value will not increase again, let just take the risk of buying.  

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I think I will go with your idea also, Bitcoin can dump in 2021 as it pumping now, but the idea of @Jaafar Fahad Hassan that it reliable and can't dump, it also try Bitcoin is reliable but their is assurance it will dump in 2021, 2021 is in the corner already ,let all wait and see

That's good idea, @Dorjoy12 really knows we'll about cryptocurrency he has been for a long period of time, I have read many comment under this topic, many suggest they buy while some suggest that will dump just like @Dorjoy12

Bitcoin has sharp fluctuations in prices, but the positive is that since 2009 it has been in an upward trend, and the currency is now moving in areas of nineteen thousand dollars and has not depreciated, as happened in 2017, and this means that there are those who want to buy it at these prices and collect. If they took advantage of the opportunities, perhaps in the coming years we will blame ourselves for not buying at these cheap prices compared to Bitcoin technology.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

In this time bitcoin market is so high than other time. For this i tell you wait some days and see the volatile rate of bitcoin. If bitcoin price still the same rate, you will buy bitcoin. It is true that, Bitcoin price rise highly in future. So you can buy some coins and storing this, i think you can good a amount of profit from it.

• +2 1

On 08.10.2020 at 00:33, usamah said:

I support selling the cryptocurrency to Bitcoin because now I think that the prices are good and things are heading to a downturn in the next period, you can buy it at lower prices after the decline

Yeah, that's what i do. I always try to find btc/altcoin trading pairs in order to get maximum profit by catching the bitcoin's growth. Best strat ever haha.

• +3 1

The price of Bitcoin is on the rise, this is the latest news of the studies that follow the path of Bitcoin, so I tell you that we are not too late to buy and store Bitcoin because its price is likely to rise more in the near future.

@RonaldB it's true and I don't see bitcoin slowing down because with the way the price is going up it will be so for a long period of time am very sure the value will reach 100,000 dollars mark by the year 2023

I think you should buy bitcoin now. Because recently the price of bitcoin is low. But after some days the price of bitcoin will be start increasing. That's why I think this is the best time for buying bitcoin.

Yeah agreed. The common sentence we heard about trading crypto currencies is "Buy when the price is less and sell when the price is high "  It's a strategy for all kind of trading because all of we want make profits. So we shouldn’t buy bitcoin now. Because the price of btc can fall anytime.                              

14 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's good idea, @Dorjoy12 really knows we'll about cryptocurrency he has been for a long period of time, I have read many comment under this topic, many suggest they buy while some suggest that will dump just like @Dorjoy12

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  in this crypto world you should do what you want to do because we no one want to give financial advice anymore as our advice can be wrong any time but be sure btc price will dump hugely Because not yet institutional investor or btc holder start to collect profit..  As soon as they start then btc will dump like bauble..           

I think there is no such thing like already late to buy bitcoin, because there is a best time to buy it. We should buy bitcoin when it's price drops around 6,000 - 8,000 USD, buying the coin around this price will assure as to gain profit once it's bullrun starts again.

Yes brother it is good to invest in the bitcoin because it has a great future the rate is increasing so purchase the bitcoin can help to become rich in the future but always keep in mind to purchase at a low rate and sell it when the price is more.

It is not late. People later will call anyone buying at 19k lucky for having bought too early. Bitcoin will rise and it can climb into heights that people outside don't imagine, the retail and more institutional investors will come as soon as Bitcoin decisevely goes above 20k.

Well in my opinion it's too late now. Because in he last time on 2019 the price was very quite low . And it was 12000$ . But it is now reached to the peak level like 19000$ plus. So anyone still want to purchase this ,then it's need a huge capital to earn a good profit.

No it's not late. I think we should buy BTC when ever the price palls. Because BTC has a great demand in future and the price is going to be so much high. So, my suggestion is buy some Bitcoin and hold them. Bitcoin has a really bright future.

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  in this crypto world you should do what you want to do because we no one want to give financial advice anymore as our advice can be wrong any time but be sure btc price will dump hugely Because not yet institutional investor or btc holder start to collect profit..  As soon as they start then btc will dump like bauble..           

Thats true, it best we work with our opinion, because another member opinion can make us loose massively, let get knowledge about what we want to do before we jump into it. I really agree with your opinion

Is not too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is getting recognition daily in the world and we saw how people are investing in it rapidly and the value keep increasing, in my own opinion i think I will recommend everyone to buy bitcoin now and keep, when the price have hit up then one will make a good profit.

• +1 1

That's right, the time is not late, there is a limited number of bitcoins, and some people expect the price of bitcoin at that time, perhaps a million dollars, of course this may be an exaggeration, but at that time, that is, after about a hundred years, no one knows what could actually happen.
In any case, at the present time, bitcoin remains the best coin, it is the coin of the future, and it is better to invest in it because it is the safest and most popular coin.

You can buy the BTC now its not too late but i think you need to hold now becasue the BTC rate now high but it comes down so much in future and just wait for the 10 days after that you can buy that in a low rate.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thats true, it best we work with our opinion, because another member opinion can make us loose massively, let get knowledge about what we want to do before we jump into it. I really agree with your opinion

I am the prove of lose my money by hearing another member advice about trading..  I invested my 200 usd plus btc in a shit coin and now the coin almost dead which gave me 120 usd lose already @Jaafar Fahad Hassan..  So be careful from this kind of advice..       

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am the prove of lose my money by hearing another member advice about trading..  I invested my 200 usd plus btc in a shit coin and now the coin almost dead which gave me 120 usd lose already @Jaafar Fahad Hassan..  So be careful from this kind of advice..       

I was also a victim, I bought some shit dlrs coin, it dumped immediately I bought it, and it because I followed the advice of a member of the forum, I did not use my own idea, that made me also loose alot, that why I will only ask for other members suggestion or opinion but not to work 100 percent with it