QQQ Investbox and Trade Success - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

QQQ Investbox and Trade Success

Very Successful trading and 3-Day Investbox hold. Initially bought 194,000,000 QQQ coins with my DOGE at an average price of 0.00004800. I put it in the Investbox for 5% Daily. Each day I daytraded and also kept more and added it in the IB. As you can see in the picture. Each day after payment I closed the original Investment so I could make a new one with the added-in coins, and not lose much time. After 3 days I had a total of 267,000,000 QQQ, about 33,000,000 were FREE from Investbox payments. 

And now today I closed it after the payment and made a sell order to sell all of it at 0.00005200. The order filled and now I have over 13,000 DOGE and the price has also risen.

QQQIBOX.jpg

qqqtrades.jpg

Edited by BitcoinCase
wrong image

And just a bit ago, I nailed it again for more than 10% in 2 minutes and 38 seconds total trade time! WooHoo sweet have a look. I keep telling you that small traders can make profits and grow too! I trade much more also but these trades on alts is how you fight off the bear market and increase your holdings of whatever coin you're trading. In these instances for me it's DOGE. 

qqqagain10.jpg

Edited by BitcoinCase
wrong image again sorry

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

@BitcoinCase nice to see brother. You made this QQQ bloody hahaha 

Wow man thats impresting really much, 2 mins 10% 🙂 dude go hire at Goldman 😄 They will probably s*** ur **** to work there 😄

Haha very funny man. I would never go work for those guys as they are the enemy! Maybe I could infiltrate them though and force them to Crypto. Lol just kidding, I totally dislike GS, JP Morgan, and all the others like em'

Just now, bitcoworld said:

I agree with you. But to stay on topic. What is this QQQ? Is there some ANN. Topic on bitcointalk which represents this project or is it just a Yobit coin? He trades only on doge or?

Not sure totally but I think just on Yobit and in the IB for 5% daily. It trades on the DOGE market mostly but is also listed on the YO Market as well. I just trade it as it moves well. 

17 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Ou yeah man i see he is nearly 250K Doge traded today. But i also see its a pure shitcoin to 100% kinda, since he is no where listed or announced except on yobit 😄 take care brother. Be in and out in lighting speed better 😄

Yeah it's a quick one for sure but with small amounts there's not much pressure involved. Making a few thousand or so DOGE daily is pretty good considering the trading amount used. 

Ofc i agree fully with that fact. Some Ks Doge daily always good. My point was not to not trade it but more likely to be in and out very fast like you did kinda 2 mins. This way you make profits and have an very low risk as you know as i do this QQQ will get crushed bad sooner or later until no Buy Orders more on Doge MArket 😄

Probably so but a good trade for now as the volume is enough to get a few trades in everyday maybe. Next week maybe a different one. Or catch this one after it falls hard and use the Investbox again for a few days or so. 

Okey but when QQQ drops hard than the risk is even much higher than now. I mean I would feel comfortable for 2 mins with this coin but making him on IB for some days? I dont feel comfortable doing that with DOGE 😄 i check the price costantly etc a bunch of stres imo

When you trade with some 10K DOGE or less it's sorta worth the risk of the investbox as it's not a lot for me at all. But the profit is nice as it's the same as stacking sats. Just stacking DOGE and I like the coin so it's a win-win for me.

Okey stacking DOGE by Trade him against Shitcoins makes just sense to me if you trade this very fast kinda like you said in your first post (2 mins +) but once you make QQQ in the IB than you are highly in risk IMO 

By the way the DOgecoin Investbox just died for me and most people. It just got a whale thing since you need to make 100 Doge per Dice x 10 Dices 😄 aka you need at least 2 Million DOge that this rewards since you can lose 10 Dices in a row and that you have minus 1000 Doge 

Yeah that sucks for the small guys, me included. Not holding enough DOGE for that. But QQQ has no actions needed for the payment requirement and it's 5% Daily. Risk/reward is high for sure. 

28 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

I have never tried investbox. is it safe? does it provide benefits? How does it work? I want to try investbox but I don't know how.

@bitcoworld and myself both have posts on how to use the investbox. You can click on our profiles to search the topics we have made already. They will help you and answer most of your questions.

Yes, this tool provides you with stable profits
By buying and storing some coins
And I bought sex, yo, wow and egold
I get daily profits without doing anything

THINK POSITIVE

11 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, this tool provides you with stable profits
By buying and storing some coins
And I bought sex, yo, wow and egold
I get daily profits without doing anything

Yes, I have already subscribed to this tool, but most of the currencies I bought to get daily profits have dropped by a very large price

Still on this one since the post started. Just smaller trades of course. That bit sold last was in the IB for 1 day that was bought around 0.00006300! Pretty good trade again as it was more than 10% plus the 4 million free from the IB. Need to let it fall some now I think. @bitcoworld Some 

qqqstillgoing.jpg

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Since you made already a big effort and made good profits on QQQ you can let it roll back now a bit since bitcoin is going and he is also on the IB which means very much danger of dumping. Its good to stop when you made some on shitcoins 😄

I agree man 100%. Made enough already I think some 6-8K Doge. Need to look but it's pretty good and now I'll evaluate some other coins. I've watched some nice wins in excess of 10% on LTC/DOGE, XRP/DOGE, and some of the bigger cap coins. 

Yeah thats a good strat. indeed as the big capers are not that much risky and cant fall that hardcore like QQQ can. Also, keep in mind some 8K Doge is an amazing amount to keep since when Bitcoin goes up again and Dogecoin breaks its ATH of 17$+ for 1K DOGE then this profit will be just insane.

Just trying to keep active and trade while working and sleeping lol. Small stuff for now until I see something worth going bigger on and making some real profits. The DOGE is cool though as it's a favorite of mine like so many others in crypto. 

Dogecoin is fine i agree since he can make a 4x up from here but lets be honest QQQ cant do that 😄 even from here haha. I also think that DigiByte is an x8-10 from here anytime when alts seasson start. Last time on a lil seasson he went over 300 Sats 😄 Iam watching and colecting him daily atm.

Of course man I'm not interested in holding some QQQ. Just a trader coin for the time being, that's all. I think DGB is a 100X or much more from here. Not anytime soon, but future. As for DOGE I just always want to increase my supply. 

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Dogecoin is fine i agree since he can make a 4x up from here but lets be honest QQQ cant do that 😄 even from here haha. I also think that DigiByte is an x8-10 from here anytime when alts seasson start. Last time on a lil seasson he went over 300 Sats 😄 Iam watching and colecting him daily atm.

Wow... Wow...awesome stuff guys, I'm still on the tail of wow coin not noticing this gold mine thanks for the eye opener. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, there are a lot of similar Coins like QQQ where you can increase BTC DOGE or whatever insane with small amounts on Yobit. I like this site for some reassons but thats one of them. Yeah in Future Digibyte will probably be a 200-1000X IMO since its by far the most decentrailized Project on the Crypto space.

Thanks my friend, and I like Digibyte as well, I shifted my attention from them cause I noticed that they take a long time to grow up when they drop in price. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Yep, but when you zoom out than you will see they do not really take a long time. When the alt seasson started you was able to buy DGB in the 200s and 2 days later in the 600s all started from 70 Satoshi or so... You might be lucky to catch him again in the 50s when bitcoin goes crazy this will be a nice entry zone for long term inv, for DGB

Thanks for the tip and to be safe I'll check their all time low and set a buy oder in other not to miss out on the dips for the long hols 

9 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

Of course man I'm not interested in holding some QQQ. Just a trader coin for the time being, that's all. I think DGB is a 100X or much more from here. Not anytime soon, but future. As for DOGE I just always want to increase my supply. 

But I didn't listen again hehe and made another one more than 10% with a bigger trade. Too bad I had an order o sell at 0.000069 (which sold for big win) as it went over 0.00010000  But I'm happy with a 10% day trade!

qqq1027.jpg

On 10/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, BitcoinCase said:

But I didn't listen again hehe and made another one more than 10% with a bigger trade. Too bad I had an order o sell at 0.000069 (which sold for big win) as it went over 0.00010000  But I'm happy with a 10% day trade!

How it's going now, I mean the progress of this trades. It really seems a good idea to practice trading with low priced coins before coming to trade with coins like Bitcoin. Even if you lose for your mistakes you do not lose much.

Two more days LOL

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

How it's going now, I mean the progress of this trades. It really seems a good idea to practice trading with low priced coins before coming to trade with coins like Bitcoin. Even if you lose for your mistakes you do not lose much.

Two more days LOL

Left it alone since then and it's come down some. Still not interested til it falls more, then I'll evaluate it. But probably won't post it here as they aren't paying me anymore since the 28th. I didn't do any of this for the sats, but if they say they are gonna do something and don't....... can't support this forum. 

Just now, BitcoinCase said:

But probably won't post it here as they aren't paying me anymore since the 28th. I didn't do any of this for the sats, but if they say they are gonna do something and don't....... can't support this forum. 

I hear you brother. I had chat with @bitcoworld other day and I think whatever we gained is not going to waste in the vain. I am positive that some of us will make the time worth for us that we have spent already.

Of course no one cares about this sats LOL

Just now, BitcoinCase said:

Left it alone since then and it's come down some. Still not interested til it falls more, then I'll evaluate it.

Before leaving you made some profit of-course?

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I hear you brother. I had chat with @bitcoworld other day and I think whatever we gained is not going to waste in the vain. I am positive that some of us will make the time worth for us that we have spent already.

Of course no one cares about this sats LOL

Before leaving you made some profit of-course?

Yeah I've been very excited about the opportunity of this forum and think it can be good. Hope they do as they say so no one loses trust.

Yeah that last trade was it for now. Made really good on QQQ the last week or so. 100% win rate

1 minute ago, ilunin said:

Ou definitely man i sеe he is аbоut 250K Dоge eхchanged nоwаdаys. But i mоreovеr see its a unadulterаtеd shitcоin to 100% kindа, sinсe he is nо whеre recorded оr rеpоrted but оn yobit 😄 tаkе cаrе brоthеr. Bе in аnd out in lighting speed wаy bеttеr 😄

Correct! That's why mostly I daytraded QQQ and used the Investbox minimally, just a few days. It will definitely get crushed down soon with 5% inflation daily. I will wait til then to trade it some more. But again, just for quick ones as I did already a bunch. 

On 25.10.2019 at 08:24, BitcoinCase said:

Very Successful trading and 3-Day Investbox hold. Initially bought 194,000,000 QQQ coins with my DOGE at an average price of 0.00004800. I put it in the Investbox for 5% Daily. Each day I daytraded and also kept more and added it in the IB. As you can see in the picture. Each day after payment I closed the original Investment so I could make a new one with the added-in coins, and not lose much time. After 3 days I had a total of 267,000,000 QQQ, about 33,000,000 were FREE from Investbox payments. 

And now today I closed it after the payment and made a sell order to sell all of it at 0.00005200. The order filled and now I have over 13,000 DOGE and the price has also risen.

QQQIBOX.jpg

qqqtrades.jpg

Friend, you're just lucky. I would not advise you to invest, if you do not know all the details of the coin, you can go to minus 10-30% and it will be bad.