Falling of bitcoin !! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Falling of bitcoin !!

Well, today it has grown by 3000 points, not having time to go down to 6000$. This pendulum is rotated by those who know perfectly well that forecasting the course is a waste of time.

pxf.jpg

1 hour ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

Well, today it has grown by 3000 points, not having time to go down to 6000$. This pendulum is rotated by those who know perfectly well that forecasting the course is a waste of time.

all the time people are wasting time with predicting and this kind of stuff, while they can use this time to do some research and work and because of that this forum is full of topics about price predictions

Bitcoin has gone down for a very long time now and yesterday everything changed to the opposite and bitcoin started to go up. Hope it continues like the for a long time and does not stop now

19 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

all the time people are wasting time with predicting and this kind of stuff, while they can use this time to do some research and work and because of that this forum is full of topics about price predictions

Yes, you're right, and it seems to me the main thing is not to predict, but to be here at the right time. Indeed, the key to success is not to know the future, but to correctly see the present.

pxf.jpg

Bitcoin is not falling no more, stop the panic and get in to the market and market some money, the market as change direction it is sailing on the right sea now, just get on board and lets sail to the moon.

4 minutes ago, hafmy said:

In this month October every day I listen this song Bitcoin will fail will drown to 6000...etc maybe fail but grow this what the secret we find on this cryptocurrencies magic, I m sure behind those price there the expert who doing that but this their business, its good for them and for us.

The little price fall people thought that was the end about bitcoin and start spreading whole lot of incorrect news about bitcoin but the bitcoin market doesn't easily follow these news again.

4 minutes ago, hypercrypt said:

i hope for the next fall and little panic sell. the last give me 1.4k more $ 🙂

So let the games begin 😉

That is a good hope, I hope your hope comes true for you but this world hopes don't really happens but I think things will be different, cheers to your hopes.

4 hours ago, Ohmygoddess said:

Are you calm now? The single Chinese movement raised the thing a bit, but you don't have to do the great party yet. Switzerland, China, who will be next?

But would Bitcoin rise to $ 10,000 before the end of the year, if it wasn't positive news from China?

4 hours ago, Yawar said:

Not a new story.. But it will rise again and can cross 35k too.

I agree with you that this is not a new story, but we should not be so optimistic, 35 thousand dollars is still very far

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

8 minutes ago, Ohmygoddess said:

I feel that it is not a great jump right now, but in the same way I think that the uprising is not so far (mid next year) and that it will go beyond 35 thousand. Easy.

Do you think going up to 35K is easy? Like the price rise from 1000 to 10,000 dollars? No, my friend, this is very difficult maybe we can reach 35 thousand only after many years
Bitcoin's price of $ 35,000 means that the bitcoin market cap will be over $ 600 billion
Do you still think that 35 thousand dollars easy?

10 hours ago, Ohmygoddess said:

Yessss. And thank you for sharing your opinion, my friend.

From 1,000 to 10,000 dollars there is a growth of 10 times. From 10,000 to 35,000 it is three and a half times. That is, it is easier for you to grow ten times than to grow three and a half times. Sure, the floor are very different and still is a great leap, but the conditions for it to happen are given (I have already explained on that here or on BTT, I don't remember). But I tell you more. It will grow to more than 50,000, but there will be certainly many corrections, with a floor over 16,000 dollars. 2020, 2021 or 2022. Only an opinion.

Yes, it's easier to decuple ( grow tenfold ) than triple, because the market cap of bitcoin when it was 1000$ was worth only 18$ billion, now it's almost 180 billion (a little difficult but not impossible),
But where will investments of 600$ billion come from?
We are not talking about an investment of 35,000$, but a staggering 600$ billion,
A staggering figure my friend.

3 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Yes, it's easier to decuple ( grow tenfold ) than triple, because the market cap of bitcoin when it was 1000$ was worth only 18$ billion, now it's almost 180 billion (a little difficult but not impossible),
But where will investments of 600$ billion come from?
We are not talking about an investment of 35,000$, but a staggering your point 600$ billion,
A staggering figure my friend.

I see your point of view my friend and it's valid, but still, it's possible, let me give you an instance, Bitcoin use to have a nickname drug money meaning it's a medium the drug lords use to move raw cash, so it's very possible to get the staggering amount of 600$ billion. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

end of the year 1000k usd below ended... and maybe in 2020 60k-80kusd or maybe go higher price than that thats my own predection and own analysis.. im basing only the use digital and now continue introducing to more people

5 minutes ago, martmobi said:

I see your point of view my friend and it's valid, but still, it's possible, let me give you an instance, Bitcoin use to have a nickname drug money meaning it's a medium the drug lords use to move raw cash, so it's very possible to get the staggering amount of 600$ billion. 

If the drug trade is enough to get an investment of 600 billion, shouldn't we have at least got 200 billion of them?
I know that reaching $ 600 billion is not impossible, but it is also difficult for the time being

2 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

If the drug trade is enough to get an investment of 600 billion, shouldn't we have at least got 200 billion of them?
I know that reaching $ 600 billion is not impossible, but it is also difficult for the time being

Yeah, and I feel one of the reasons is that investor are being more careful and are still on the fence if they should buy or not, since most of them have been burnt at one time or the other in the market.

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Bitcoin fall at first and now Bitcoin is not falling when you make a post on that time Bitcoin is comming down but now bitcoin is going up and soon it will touch 25000$. This time BTC touch the 10200$ and now it is on 9300$ but soon it go to high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

25 minutes ago, merbackten said:

I aссeрt the оf thе bitсoin hаs bеgun. Numerоus antiсiраtes it tо drop to 4000dоllars. We shоuldn't frеezе. Hоld the cоin. Contributе! Antiсipаte the bull run. Goodluck to аll оf us!

It is very important to see how the week ends and what levels of resistance it exceeds. If it goes over 9650 it can go up. but if it does not pass we have all the chances to return in 8800.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, mostawda3 said:

This is the Falling of bitcoin that we talked about in the last few days, we said that Bitcoin will fall to $ 7400, then it will drop to $ 6000 in the coming weeks
Maybe I speak without technical analysis, but the weak state of the market was a significant indicator of the fall more than any TA,

This is my own prediction about btc don't take it as facts, you should do your own analysis.

Fortunately you were bluntly wrong! There are so many people trying to guess the price of BTC that it has become almost a prophecy...

You guys are only doing the market makers work... how many people shorted? and how heavy did the whales bags got?

20 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Fortunately you were bluntly wrong! There are so many people trying to guess the price of BTC that it has become almost a prophecy...

You guys are only doing the market makers work... how many people shorted? and how heavy did the whales bags got?

This is a totally different situation, the price rocketed this time because of positive news from china, if there were no such big news from china would the price rise like this?

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

This is a totally different situation, the price rocketed this time because of positive news from china, if there were no such big news from china would the price rise like this?

Not saying that the news from China weren't the cause for this rise... they probably were... or at least contributed to

I respect TA, but in crypto markets it doesn't work the same way as the supply is finite and a few holders have a large amount of the available supply

There are many examples of unexplained dumps and pumps on BTC... just remembering last Christmas...

1 hour ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

You got a great analysis but Bitcoin went the other direction at the moment, the price is above $9000 for now it took a change of direction which seems very strong.

actually I think he didn't do any analyses, he was just panicked about the drop of price and started to create such a topic, people should keep their stress and emotion away from their financial decision, as we all know that market won't go in the same direction all the times and we must be ready for everything

actually yes it fell as much as 9% and about 8% more than it peers coins ,and there is no instigator to drive it back again which indicates more decline and it need more time to recover its value if possible 

Bitcoin is making bullish trend since last two days. It approximately rallied 42% but it traced back to 9000$. At the moment its trading around 9300$. So its very difficult to predict the future of bitcoin in short term. There be some certainty in long term predictions. 

58 minutes ago, dakilangisako@ said:

It looks like a death cross is forming. It's a pretty strong signal that is pointing to a decline in the bitcoin market. Or a starting signal for an altcoin season.

Do you see the price of bitcoin right now? Because after the crash, the price of bitcoin rocketing up 2 days ago and right now the price of bitcoin is at $9400. Up and down of bitcoin price is normal to happen.

After bitcoin fell again yesterday, this day bitcoin price shows good progress to increase back. Although the price still trying to reach another higher price, it seems we need to be patient because the price still has a difficult time to increase. If there is no panic again from the traders, I think the price can grow back to up to $9500 (or it already reaches that number). It's good news to see the bitcoin price finally can break $9000 again at this end of the month, so we have a big chance to see the price will increase higher.

1 hour ago, dakilangisako@ said:

It looks like a death cross is forming. It's a pretty strong signal that is pointing to a decline in the bitcoin market. Or a starting signal for an altcoin season.

I think its time for bitcoin to settle around 8000$ and lose some of that dominance so alts can finally start gaining liquidity and start pumping hard it will be done slowly till December I think.