The price of bitcoin drops significantly within hours - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

The price of bitcoin drops significantly within hours

Bitcoin is very volatile so it's just normal when the price of it may change by time to time, it's natural to happen but we should be patient because btc will rise soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The price of bitcoin drops significantly within hours
What is the reason for this decline in your opinion
Did anyone
Whales sell for example

I think if Bitcoin closes below 9,700 USD your prediction will come true and BTC will fall to approximately 9,300. It is natural that sometimes drawbacks occur. overall I'm still bullish on the long term.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Increase and decrease in price of every crypto currency in the markets are normal,it can suddenly decrease but having patient can save you from losing just like the price now. During that month bitcoin is so cheap but now it reaches 10k high,this is just the proof of patience can give good profits.

The cost of bitcoin may here and there. In the event that now the cost is going down in hours without clear explanation, it very well may be going up in minutes for the vague explanation as well. Continue thinking new mate, we are on a similar reason.

BITCOIN value is high-quality presently. In past yr it's value became drop. But currently it's expanded and in destiny it's create .

In the last year 2019 bitcoin was having many price challenges but as the 2020 come on the starting only bitcoin becomes very stable and everyone who were waiting for the perfect moment they solf oit their coins.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:05 AM, Luv4me said:

When that happen the best thing you can do at that moment was to leave the market and take a break

Price reduction is an opportunity to buy at a low level and keep the best time when prices rise, It can be applied to both long and short term. You repeat the process in daily routine that can get high profits at the end of the day. I think it will quickly increase.

It is old thread but we have same situation now bitcoin droped from about 10300$ till about 9700. I have most of my assets in Ethereum that's why it is good for me that Ethereum didn't fluctuate. I hope Bitcoin return own positions.

• +2 1

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 11/24/2019 at 11:16 PM, yifnt said:

Bitcoin has touched the price of support and if it still continues that means it will experience a significant decline, the possibility of a few hours bounce if it is strong it will go back up if it does not mean it will go down until the end of the year

If you have bought and kept it now. It is a very appropriate step, because most likely there will be an increase in the future. I believe that now people should bet on the collapse of bitcoin, because he cannot escape this collapse. But in my heart I hope for its development.

• Useful or interesting 1

The reason bitcoin is falling is because of its nature and due to falling demand, bitcoin does not have a pump. Don't worry it will increase again

it can be the whales. price of crypto are based on the demands of every trader,and most of the time it is being manipulated by those we called whales who are a bag holder of bitcoins that affects so mich the price everytime they move it.

There are several factors in the low price of bitcoin, and although Bitcoin is considered a (store of value) an alternative to traditional assets, it has not yet shown any clear relationship with the performance of the stock market and the global financial market.

If the market succeeds in rising to a new high, it is very likely that we will go to the $ 11,000 level. Moreover, the market can then go to the $ 12,000 level. At this point, I think buyers are trying to take an important stance.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:18 PM, xBDT Script said:

It still beading I would say 😆

However for a long term holder it's not a new thing. They have seen it hundreds times. Problem is those short term coiners. Some of them will get panicked and will end up selling their coins in lose.

I have seen this people and later when the bring will go to the normal stage or become very strong then they will regret.

If one is true bitcoiner then I will suggest to HODL.

I was very sad because my assets were 97 dollars and have been decreased to the almost the 83 dollars so it depressed me too much.

Price of bitcoin can drop any time its not necessary that the price of the bitcoin will remain the same it can fall or increase any time sometimes its price goes very high and some times falls badly, so no one can predict its price accurately it is not dependent on anything it is independent and can drop any time so there should be no doubt in it.

10 minutes ago, Adnan G said:

Price of bitcoin can drop any time its not necessary that the price of the bitcoin will remain the same it can fall or increase any time sometimes its price goes very high and some times falls badly, so no one can predict its price accurately it is not dependent on anything it is independent and can drop any time so there should be no doubt in it.

Yes, it can be drop anytime, because of its uncertain value in the market, and I believe that some whales are part of this changes but we need to think that this is normal and we dont need to worry about.

This pace connected with bitcoin may additionally vertical. In the event at this point this pace will be decrease with time devoid of distinct intent, it would be becoming greater with min with the improbable motive far too. keep thinking about new spouse, we live for the similar intent.

The decrease in the price of bitcoin is a tactical return only because bitcoin has strength with which the month of May awaits and will rise sharply to its highest point. This led to the decrease of bitcoin in the previous days.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:45 AM, Hamk said:

That is why Google is the best place to find news relating to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole, I usually stay more on Google to get updated

cryptocurrency and it is highly volatile and you should get used to it, this volatility only decreases as the cryptocurrency market adds liquidity like the forex or gold markets. Bitcoin when traders buy bitcoin increases and when users sell their money goes down. Is what I say is true or not.

No need to be bewildered when it decreases in a couple minutes for crypto, because that is how it Works. if the market have decreased, then hold the cryptocurrency you has or find again.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:08 PM, duncun007 said:

well i think buy now you know its not a good time to buy yet because even when bitcoin was at 10k i was telling everyone it wont stay up that long and it will dump down to 8k soon and now we are there.

It is better to buy more bitcoin now and have a good Profits within short time because bitcoin halving is coming soon

I don’t think that the whale was selling its bitcoins, thereby being able to lower the price of bitcoin. Most likely, this happened due to an illness in China. Now the price has stabilized and is at around $ 9,100. 

On 11/24/2019 at 7:01 PM, nasipadang said:

When the trend is stable in the market and a slight decline, suddenly a lot of it sells. Some say whale manipulation and panick sell, it is only an opinion. I'm sure fast dumps often occur in cryptocurrency. Do as usual to avoid losses (margins) and take benefits.

My personal analysis, bitcoin can continue to pour until $ 5,000. It is the best catalyst for bitcoin to be pumped back like the last bull run. You can get big profits from this situation and buy more money! By cons, those who only have BTC! One problem, don't panic and keep your wallet for the other better days.

Yes, bitcoin has dropped quite sharply, which is probably the time to buy it for anyone who wants to invest, but not everyone is confident to buy it. I think the supply and demand has decreased, or it may have been affected by something. In fact, no one has control over bitcoin