How long you have been in crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

When bitcoin cost about $ 100, I began to be interested in this topic, even mine dogs on an old video card, from then on I went in and went out, but for the last 3 years I’ve been doing it more seriously.

i have been previously for some many and additionally document put a lot of bitcoins i advertised within go on boost. still we can need alot more generally if i was first wiser and better serenity for that reason i'm talking about as to why it's my job to tell put

I'm new to crypto. However, in the future I will be interested to spend more time in this forum. If I get good results from this forum.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in the cryptocurrency world for about a year now, I have always heard about bitcoin but never really understood it. I did some research about it and asked people knowledge about cryptocurrency and they told me to get into it and start right away. 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, CryptoEnvy said:

I knew about cryptocurrencies since more than 2 years especially Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin but never made any kind of trading or investing till this year. I was just accepting them as a payment method for my service. If I watch charts now I feel very sad! I should have put atleast $100 in the top 10 coins last year. But anyway there is no way to return to the past again!

I can relate to you, I have known cryptocurrencies when their prices were not as high as now and I am starting to regret why I did not take the chance to invest. 

I have been in crypto space since 2015 I have learned many things in crypto space I think it is the best opportunity for millennials

On 10/23/2019 at 4:11 PM, babadoyv said:

i have been for a lot of years and i hold some bitcoins which i sold between the last rise. but i could have got a lot more if i was smarter and more patience so thats why i always say to hold

You do good that you hold the BTC into your account because soon BTC bull will come and we make good profit in it and i am just buying the coins now and waiting for the good movement when BTC will make a great move to up and also all the crypto market is green.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am in since two years. Literally i just gradually entered into this. I have seen many high and low. Faced many loss and also profit. Now it become as a passion like a can't leave it. 

I am a new member in this forum, I usually on mining but I read some articles about crypto talk and also referred by my friends. In my opinion, it was good here and very accessible to people.

I have HEard abt Bitcoin 5 years ago , then  1 btc was about 300$ , i was kid , i earned few $ from faucets and ptc sites ,   I remembered i top-up myy phone airtime with 0.5$ ~~ 0.003 BTC 😄   ,then i believed that BTC is real we can do recharge from it , so i start researching  , i somehow collected  0.2-0.3 btc in 2 years 😄 and sold it when it was not more than 500$ 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

Since I know cryptocurrency maybe I've been in this industry for 5 to 6 years. I know bitcoin because at that time I was browsing through games and finding income through the internet from there I began to research further from the ways of making money to make money online.

I have known crypto from one year ago. I first got to know Crypto because I was interested in a bounty program. where in the program was given a gift with conditions that are so easy.

I joined in crypto a few days. I have a little idea about crypto. When I watch video in youtube I watch a video about it. Then I searched about it and It create a few idea in my mind.

I am a beginner here at crypto I just want to earn money and be successful like others

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

I'm been here in cryptoworld for almost 2 months, if I belong my previous account. I'm just new here because in the past, I don't like to join crypto. But my friend persuade me to join and I'm also curious. That's why I join here.

I started buy crypto when the bitcoin value is $2500. In that time i don't know about any other coins like dogecoin, litecoin or ether. I just know about bitcoin and i am started to trading it.

I am in crypto from last 4 years. Started from bitcoin. At that time 1 btc worth to $300. but who knows

I have five years experience with crypto currency. Five years ago i but some bitcoin and hold for few months. My experience is amazing with crypto market. It is very nice technology and i just loved it.

I like this thread topic. I am join cryptocurrency when around 2013 until now. So i already 6 year in crypto world. wew..

At around 2013 i know first is about Bitcoin. That time i know about it because i take a fun on Google search. So i think Bitcoin is interesting idea. I just collect some Bitcoin from faucet and giveaway. So i get total around 1 BTC. But sadly i sell it when the price is still cheap..

At 2014-2018 i am not quit from cryptocurrency.

At 2019 i am back to cryptocurrency, because i see the possibility it will used for the future. Hope that is true.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It was 2018 when I was roaming on social media searching for some extra earning through internet. I have went through many fik websites claiming to be giving away money to their users but one of my close friends referred me on the real website which page through cryptocurrency and there was many conversation about krypt on that forum. Since then I have fallen in love with cryptocurrency and now it is everything for me

I am just new in this platform but the idea of crypto currency is exist in the year 2018. I know more about the concepts of crypto since I dived in this forum and read some information.

• +1 1

О криптовалюте мне ещё давно рассказал близкий друг, который на тот момент занимался майнингом. Рассказав о своих успехах, мне тоже захотелось. Так я начал майнить эфириум.

I think probably it has been 1 year since i have joined in this business. But majority of time i have been scammed by websites and i lost my all money. I haven't been paid for a single time. Now i am working hard to revive all my money.

• +3 1