Alt coins going up? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

When BItcoin continues to fall or rise and is not stable it is likely that the altcoin season will not appear, people should be calm, they only lose the opportunity to earn more profits

On 10/23/2019 at 3:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Es la temporada de altcoin finalmente aquí, los analistas de monedas han comenzado a predecir que los gráficos de altcoin han comenzado la tendencia alcista que probablemente continuará en los próximos meses. ¿Qué tan cierto es esto? ¿Deberíamos acechar más altcoins o simplemente esperar más tiempo y ver a dónde conduce esta tendencia actual? Qué piensas.

There are many altcoins that increase their value up to 100% and we do not realize it, but of course they all depend on the value of the btc, if the btc rises they stop rising until waiting for a point that the btc is stable, but it is worth saving some money in some altcoins with a good future and good maintenance to avoid losing our money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:24 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

after the distribution of Uniswap AirDrop, where it distributed 400 Uni tokens equivalent to about 3000$ .

As far as I can remember, when uniswap gave free 400 uni token, the price was around 3 dollars/token, the equivalent of 400 uni was around 1200 usd; after that it went up for around the price of 8$/uni; but it decreased to its normal price few days after the growth.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hey mate, you are right all alt coin going up in the market, also we are hoping that still not all the alt coin price is going up. We also expecting continue to next money but after that market might going down, so we have to ready for that, so we can maximize our profit from the bullrun.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think due to the large increase in the price of bitcoin, the alternative currencies continue to decline, so the value of the alternative currencies decreases with the increase in the bitcoin price.

• +4 1

I am see altcoins rise but they never rise when Bitcoin drops. So this makes me think if it is even useful to have altcoins. They are speculation only and follow the trend of Bitcoin without have their own will in the market. This to me it means that altcoin seasons are dangerous pump and dumps so always be careful and not invest too long unless you are safe bought very low.

• +3 1

There are many altcoin bull runs but usually the trend is to follow Bitcoin. Bitcoin can gain dominance as it grows or as it drops, when altcoins drop too much it can be less risk to buy but always there is higher risk than Bitcoin and require different thinking when investing in any altcoin.

• +2 1

Altcoins go up and then down, if they go up you should hurry but always know that you could be buying the top and the altcoin season can end before it started, or that the interest was weak and prices couldn't make a breakout, this happens all the time and we are left holding altcoins that were prices $10 and now price is $1 or less.

• +3 1

Altcoins went up a couple of times this year. At the beginning of the year they weren't doing so good but they had an altcoin season that ended in September and perhaps a second one started lately as some of the top cryptocurrencies doubled in price in just a few days.

• +1 1

I think that altcoins will be a great way for some of us to make some money that we wouldn't even dream. Because I ahve seen charts that are very crazy and can give us extreme profits. Athough the problem is to find the coins. I can't think of a way to look for something that has a chance to make 1000% or even more in just a month of altcoin bull time.

• +3 1

We have too many cryptocurrencies and exchanges right now that it is not possible for all altcoins to rise too much during an altcoin season, but we can select the ones that would have the better developers, marketing and product and invest in them before the big investors join. If there is going to be another altcoin craze like in 2017 and 2018 prices will rise fast and drop faster so we are always need to be careful when to invest.

• +2 1

I think that there are opportunities in altcoins but because of the big number of scams that infest the markets especially in the ICO and Defi we can't be very sure about them. There are some ways to minimize the risk, but with defi what can you do, they are anonymous projects that get all the attention because whales pump them and pay some shills to promote them. This is all looking bad to me.

• +2 1

I don't think there was any altcoin before the May 2020 when the Bitcoin halving happened. It was this even people were after and were buying Bitcoin and not altcoins. After that everyone bought altcoins and made profit or lost later with the Defi scams that took over.

An altcoin season is difficult to spot at start and sometimes not easy to invest if prices just go up 200% in two days like it happened lately. This was scary and it means there are whales pumped XRP,XLM,BCH and more altcoins in anticipation of investors moving in them, but what they have done instead is to scare everyone and they will lose money as nobody will buy something that looks ready to crash.

Edited by percare
  • +4 1

Altcoins had a good year in 2020. It was a good investment to have a few altcoins in the first quarter and during the big drop the prices of all were very low. I got a few ethereum but didn't hold for long and switched everything to Bitcoin. I also traded Tron a few times this year but wasn't very profitable, yet didn't lose money. Altcoins can help during difficult times when prices are very low can invest.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Annlisa said:

What do u think.

I think that dealing with altcoins is dangerous and most people when things go back are losing money and don't have a plan b. Altcoins can rise again but only if the market allows. Having seen how altcoins behaved in the bear market, it was a disaster for all investors. Only the owners of the altcoins made good money from them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The increase in altcoin prices this year is less significant when compared to 2017, at that time the price of bitcoin has reached $ 19,000, more and all altcoins have increased significantly, like only Ethereum we can compare which in 2017 ETH reached prices above $ 1,000 , but now only touched $ 600, while the current price of bitcoin has reached more than $ 19.0000, hopefully altcoins will go up and there will be a significant jump.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I strongly agree that he spends a lot of money on ads for subcoin bots or free ads, serious advertisements are after serious earnings. But sub-coin is always a risk, so Investments like the familiar bitcoin ethereum make more sense.

there is one thing that is pretty sure. when you talk about the altcoin that have low value less than one dollar some times it grows far more than any other coin even more than bitcoin.

For me At in this period , I see quick and powerful  fluctuations in most of the altcoin currencies. Big reaces  comes today and tomorrow gets a deep statement and takes us down the market. I mean, we must exercise until stability

I think we are entering a long running bull season. will start at the end of this year and will give us enormous profits. If you follow the market, I'm sure you are aware of it. these days they are doing their best to intimidate people. They went through a long-term harvesting process. I can also say that a nice rise is waiting for bitcoin. we have to wait patiently.

The predictions are simply predictions, it is an opinion of a group but it does not mean that it is totally so, I believe that the bull market only lasts a maximum of 2 or 3 weeks, then there will be corrections and the process is repeated, however the best it is simply buying and reselling within a couple of days and not thinking long term.

• +2 1

Currencies begin to rise when the Bitcoin domains begin to decline as he controls 60% of market liquidity When the percentage of its holdings decreases, the liquidity transfers to currencies and the season begins.

• +2 1

I think so!!!! Because the world is going ahead to the electronic payment methods and all the governments in the future are going to launch its own e coin and I think it's not far from now .

Altcoin are going up again in 2021 where Matic will chase it's own peak again and mostly people will get benefits of that . Matic was the IEO coin of binance and now dumped again. But as Altcoin start going up , it will hit peak .Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE