Do you need online fast loans? - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Do you need online fast loans?

Just in case of emergency money, I should borrow it online, I used to think about it but because I fear my altcoins will be liquidated before I have the money to pay.

I have seen this web site and his token NEXO in Markecap now it's working but i think not for long time 

And i ask a question how can't be legit website and have her coin traded in many famous exchange?

fast loan online is have more risk guys , if we still have a work so we can still get earn income guys lets for work hard for earn more income

On 10/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, cryptosix said:

I have seen a long time ago such sites offering loans, but do they offer loans without any collateral ? In other forum I see they offer their account as collateral, but what here they would accept from us.

How should we trust them by offering our documents online

we have no identified wallet with our names! i am sure there will be KYC! so no way!

On 10/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, sidik7 said:

I dont think so for any loan in online because so far i not loan , but we can make alternatif with as bounty hunter guys .

You can go to bitcointalk in your local language! in my case i am in my local language there and there is a thread which you can get a loan! NO KYC NO COLLATERAL it is pure trust but you need to be at least Sr. member in rank before they lend you some amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Kim K said:

Nexo is so good with loans and it's a great place to store your crypto for interest and profits as they pay dividends to people who keeps their coins with them. To be eligible for dividend though,you need to hold Nexo token on their Blockchain. If you are scared to trade and want passive income, NEXo is your best bet wallet to hold your crypto assets. Try it and thank me later

NEXO is real good platform, you earn 8% annual interest but this interest is suite those with huge balance cause 80% per annu is too low for those with low balances

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

we have no identified wallet with our names! i am sure there will be KYC! so no way!

You can go to bitcointalk in your local language! in my case i am in my local language there and there is a thread which you can get a loan! NO KYC NO COLLATERAL it is pure trust but you need to be at least Sr. member in rank before they lend you some amount.

Are you sure their is KYC for loans if so which part they accepts for verification?  I see now without collateral they are accepting senior members because they can mark it as red, if you not paid in time, but the percentage would be more than local banks.

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Are you sure their is KYC for loans if so which part they accepts for verification?  I see now without collateral they are accepting senior members because they can mark it as red, if you not paid in time, but the percentage would be more than local banks.

That is true! the lending section will not give you high amount! i saw someone lend 0.02 BTC and that is not enough to cover the SR. member account, so you will definitely pay them on the promised date, you can get some extention if you will ask. BTW for the record i saw some one loaned 160 BTC and it was granted and paid! but that was long time ago.
~~ with the lending website ill pass i think!

34 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That is true! the lending section will not give you high amount! i saw someone lend 0.02 BTC and that is not enough to cover the SR. member account, so you will definitely pay them on the promised date, you can get some extention if you will ask. BTW for the record i saw some one loaned 160 BTC and it was granted and paid! but that was long time ago.
~~ with the lending website ill pass i think!

Yeah, seem such types in the past and the lender also paid back, but I was talking about the online lending from websites.

It's good in Bitcointalk forums for lending people those who need on time.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:08 AM, Luciferludz said:

Do you need an online loans for fast! It's very is, you have to register here in nexo.io and apply to get a loan, also you can deposit your funds and lending to other people and earning interest. Goodluck.

Please be careful about those platforms as most of them are spams. Read everything before applying to them and look at them from another places to check their validity. You never want to lose money while you are already broke. 😉

7 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

You need a grant mate and not a crypto loan as no one will give you crypto loans that is not collateralized. The loan is from individuals who kept their crypto assets with them. 

i used loan from shark from bitcointalk

im loan about 3 bitcoin with collateral ETH, so far very smooth.. no grant no loan i thinkk

2 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

LOL that is actually really good thinking. But I think this website is well known for offering loans for a long time and they can be trusted. I did not saw any bad review about it 

Don’t just check the reviews buddy. Check out their creditors and funding institutions. If they are not backed by a reputable financial institution then you might be doomed! Be careful.

I think that one of the factors that attracts many to this loan system is that usually not everyone wants to sell their cryptocurrencies and they would like to continue trading but they need more money that is why these platforms receive your coins guarantee you a price and they grant you the credit you must return or else they will pay with your coins that you gave as collateral. You should always be careful not to risk what you are not willing to lose.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

Do you need an online loans for fast! It's very is, you have to register here in nexo.io and apply to get a loan, also you can deposit your funds and lending to other people and earning interest. Goodluck.

Online loans are not good, their restriction was very strict, and I think before you get approve by them there's a process you need to go through, perhaps your only intention is to share here and get benefits to those who wants to loan in online. 

I don't think I need it cause online loans would ask you to deposit a funds to be eligible to received the loan why it a scam way of scamming people.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:45 AM, Chibineko said:

i dont think loan is solution , i had experiencing loaning a money thats not totally needed but i just want to buy something i want using a loan money but having a hard to pay it then so just have to pay the interest and slowly paying the whole amount while saving, so then i also started to be practical.. one thing i learned loaning is better when for emergency

that is absolutely correct. I will not go for a loan at all... even if the idea behind it is cool.. what is the point of taking a loan if you don't have money now... who says you will have in the future? Dn't risk your capital hoping that something in your life will change... it could be very risky for you and your family. One of the rules in Crypto is to invest only the money you CAN loose... borrowing money from others how can be money you can loose? Chibineko is right... let's leave loans only for emergency situation.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Engaging in loan means you assure that you have a capability to pay it in a certain time. But its not just the bottom line, my point of view is that make sure also that it is done through legal. I prefer choosing loans that are on hand.

yes and not having insane interest to give back. I know that many weird people are going to bad elements asking for loans and funny enough ... they give 10 and pretend 20 within 1 month or so... how the heck is possible that people accept it?

On 10/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

i already join nexo but cant get loan :(

Loan is not the best solution, but sometime if we really need money, maybe no problem, we can easy get loan but it will heavy to return, sorry my english

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

no i dont need any loans, i have enough money for the trading and i am very happy with my investment, when i earn profit from the trading then i didnot withdraw and i always re-invest my money in the trading.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I will just try to borrow a loan from nexo soon so I need to prove it is profitable to put my collateral for them? Then I will just giving you guys feedback.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Even though nexo is fast in loans, its interest is very high and it is difficult for me to return in the near future

On 10/23/2019 at 8:08 AM, Luciferludz said:

I checked the website but we can not get fast loans? There is just a yearly investing way. Has anyone tried the website ? Is it safe to keep our money in it?

On 10/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

In terms of loan online this will be too risky actually, for sure there is a collateral requirements for this procedure.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:33 PM, cryptosix said:

So can you provide me a loan from them as I am need of money to invest in Crypto. These online Loan offers are too risky and how can they catch when someone run away by taking their loan?

Of course they will ask for a collateral were it can be your crypto assets you have in your wallet or in exchange, were I'm sure if they are going to ask to know your password or what, due to I never try before to file a loan online.