First trading experience. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

I never made any trades because few days ago I joined to crypto market due to this forum because we need an account of yobit exchange. So now I am learning of how to trade on crypto currencies. 

My first trading experience was a mess, i studied for months,learning every aspects of this crypto world, and after those months of studying,i decided to apply it,but my knowledge are not enough,even how smart you are if you cant control emotions,your trade will be ruined,and thats what i learned. Not only knowledge is needed but also emotions.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

You wait profit after 30 minutes?

You must to learn a lot about trading.

First you must to have strategy/plan do you invest in that coin/token for fast profit or for long term.

And you must to know that if price go down that is the opportunity to buy more and that your break even be on lower price. This topic was created 10.23. in that time price of XRP was around 3700sat and price drop till around 2700sat which mean that you have many opportunities to buy more XRP and probably you will have some profit or at least your break even would be at currently price.

My point is that you must to learn how to trade, and if you want fast profit to trade daily try to "catch" price when drop not to buy when is already up.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 17.02.2020 at 17:37, BullRunBit said:

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

I see forward to the encounter you shared.

On 17.02.2020 at 23:55, hardbamil said:

The important dealing with were given exciting. When I get it a web page related to steps to form coping with as before lengthy as. When I go to the factitious no matter the fact that generally tend not to realize a way to place a get aiming to assist the tokens.

The to begin with time my exchange made a difference me to create a little benefit. I connect my companions and they have involvement so I know how to exchange. In spite of the fact that I am a newcomer, I have not fizzled.

On 18.02.2020 at 01:10, taesiostar said:

I suppose you are rectify. But right here in crypto enterprise the expenses regulate in minutes So I discovered it cautiously. But It is so difficult to study it every miniature. I study from my experience that we're in a position because it had been test it two times a day in order that we are in a position know the expenses and might foresee it is conceivable improvement. I now frequently trade at yobit and I assume I am prevailing a few coin from currently. But I too did exchanges that creates my coins decrease. Since there are a few botches in my calculations at a few time. I not a master thou.

$30 of gain is sizeable for a unused supplier in view that not all unused sellers can benefit that sum, and I suppose you are so fortunate when you consider that you will earn that money. I assume right presently, you may be in a position increment the advantage by exchanging with so numerous cash, and I suppose you're an experienced provider who has been buying and selling for over three a long term. It isn't easy to stay buying and selling for a long time since geared up to lose actuality in deciding on the coin. Other than that, the exhibit will continuously pass, which makes us study greater approximately the exhibit condition so capable of select the coin to change.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Trading is risky term though. But if wisely done it can give a bundle of benefits in the matter of minutes. I have also experienced the trading with a very little amount of almost just 0.001 satoshis. But now i have extended this amount to 0.01 satoshis. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It was truly a memorable experience.  I was a little scared about this.  However, good luck that everything happened perfectly. Now I have no more fear because my fears are gone.

yes, what did you do with it then? Did you wait for XRP to rise? I think there will be many people like you, fortunately not a great loss. Patience and tracking are really important

On 12/5/2019 at 5:30 PM, xprince1996 said:

My first trading experienced was really awkward because I already trying to do arbitrage using the only one exchange and trading it to the all available pairs.

My own first experience on trading was nit good as I almost lose everything I gat sue to lack of experience in the field

5 hours ago, Zubarzubar78 said:

yes my mind to get that the think the without any helps from others. Then somehow I was added my native trading group and start learning more. And that group was free, and just for discussion and share knowledge

My first trading experience very bad because i lost my all money in trading buy a some shit coin 😞 😞 

I haven't traded yet.  So I have no proper idea about trade.  I'll share my feelings with you later on if I trade and give you ideas about it.

It is your first experience and it was a powerful experience that will benefit you in the future and you can become an expert in trading after a few months have passed

Well, that is the right decision or move to wait for the right moment to sell your coins into higher prices because that is the essence of the right way in trading to earn a profit.

Thank you for sharing this experience! Such posts are very useful in order to avoid others' mistakes! So far I haven't had this experience yet! But certainly when I experience, I will publish the results for analysis with the experts as well as to avoid mistakes by other members

I have not traded yet in any cryptocurrency but I'm thinking about trading. So i hope i will share my first trading experience soon. I have not that much knowledge about trading but still have enough information to start my first trading. Will try to make my first trade soon in upcoming days. Thank you.

You have got experience about trading that’s a good fact .. you can now understand what is better to do. Though I’m new here I’m getting inspired by your post to go ahead in trading. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

I have done a lot of Trading and I have been acquiring experience in different coins, the first experience is that I was anxious and Everytime I see myself in profits I sell it out

i still remember my first trade was in 2017 and in early  february a friend recommended me to buy dgb because it has good news upcoming but i was rushing the gains and sold early.

still i didn't get a chance of trading because i didn't get any huge amount from crypto to go for trading, i personally don't have any experience with trading, hope i get some good money for trading and i start as soon as possible.

My first trading experience is really awesome, what i feel is exciting and nervous, but now i overcome all those factors, and this forum right now is really helping me to become a more better crpyto trader.

It was very bad for me because I lost about 20$. If you know it has some sites with bonuses for registeration. And I signed up and traded about 20-24$ in BTC but site moderator banned me and Ive lost them. It was not happy ending.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

I start trading in ethereum for my first time. I lost a lot of my money for those years but now am happy i have a lot of friends who are doing trading business and they taught me many things about trading, until today i can trade any time and earn profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!