TronLink support BTC? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TronLink support BTC?

On 10/9/2020 at 3:24 PM, minners said:

Yes tronlink wallet is not supporting bitcoin right now because I am already using this wallet and here are only trx chain tokens are available in the wallet and no other coin or token is available.

Why you dont read previous comments?

And you write that you use TronLink wallet, which is third wallet in your TronLink wallet?

Is it BTC maybe? :classic_dry:

15 hours ago, isahussein said:

Tronlink did not support BTC based on TRC20 system, but it is now supported

15 hours ago, oleg5353 said:

no , tronlink is not support btcoin , u can just TRX coin safe in the wallet.

Is it easier to just write comment without to check previous comments? Or at least to check informations or wallet at all?

P.S. BTC address now have 4,000 BTC:

https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TN3W4H6rK2ce4vX9YnFQHwKENnHjoxb3m9

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, BullRunBit said:

I just now find some more informations about BTC on TRON, exact name BTCTRON.

It's like real BTC just on TRON and you can buy BTCTRON with BTC with rate 1:1 and sell BTCTRON for BTC with same rate.

This is a great development, but I think this is not actually bitcoin. It is only can be called token, I hope it is not one of the tron defi projects? Which also will add value to btc and tron. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

46 minutes ago, GanBin said:

This is a great development, but I think this is not actually bitcoin. It is only can be called token, I hope it is not one of the tron defi projects? Which also will add value to btc and tron. 

I am not certain about the coin, but with how it is explained, it makes use of tron blockchain which is totally different from bitcoin blockchain. Which means this coin is not actually bitcoin like you are thinking, it is just tron token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

59 minutes ago, GanBin said:

It is TRON project, but if you can buy or sell with rate 1:1 with BTC that "like" you have BTC, but it's all depend for what purpose are you using it. You have USDT too on TRON.

10 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I am not certain about the coin, but with how it is explained, it makes use of tron blockchain which is totally different from bitcoin blockchain. Which means this coin is not actually bitcoin like you are thinking, it is just tron token.

You are right, and it's not same to hold BTC and BTCTRON.

But there are some advantages to have/trade BTCTRON.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

16 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You are right, and it's not same to hold BTC and BTCTRON.

But there are some advantages to have/trade BTCTRON.

I get your point. Also with your comment @GanBin. Holding BTCTRON will surely counts among the marketcap of bitcoin normally, and will also reflect in the market cap of bitcoin. Bitcoin developers can argue it to be different but it is like the same, only the blockchain is different, I also like the USDt example you us

I have already heard about this Tronlink wallet and according to the people comment this is a safe wallet, but yes also I have surprised about what you say, but then when I did some investigation I found that is like USDT based on TRC-20, ERC-20 and also EOS. So also Tronlink support BTC TRC-20. Token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Please can anyone help me for more information about tronlink I'm been hearing about it for the past couple weeks how does it work and is their any hope the coin will dominate the world? 

4 hours ago, tienda said:

I have already heard about this Tronlink wallet and according to the people comment this is a safe wallet, but yes also I have surprised about what you say, but then when I did some investigation I found that is like USDT based on TRC-20, ERC-20 and also EOS. So also Tronlink support BTC TRC-20. Token.

@tienda mostly tron lover use it to store their currency as this wallet mostly support tron and focus on it..  Again yah its already supported bitcoin, eth  because of its marketing as you know btc,eth is the most famous trade able coin in crypto market..  I think there will have more update soon in tronlink wallet.        

• Useful or interesting 1

Tronlink supported Trx token.All trc20 and trc10 token supported TronLink.But Bitcoin is erc20 token.All trc20 token buying selling by this wallet.As per as bitcoin is erc20 token that's why TronLink doesn't supported bitcoin

I think it doesn't support btc because the two projects are running on different blockchains, but there may be a combination to get the two project on the same platorm; just like trustwallet which is based on the bcs and eth blockchain and it accepts the majority of coin (btc, ltc, eth 

Edited by setifien

21 hours ago, AishaKamal said:

Please can anyone help me for more information about tronlink I'm been hearing about it for the past couple weeks how does it work and is their any hope the coin will dominate the world? 

You can use coinmarketcap to analyse the coin, check the price of Tron and its history. Tron has a very strong block chain and happened to be one of the strongest altcoins. It's future is great and bright if you analyse the coin correctly.

On 11/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, MoyenAli said:

But Bitcoin is erc20 token.All

Wrong. Bitcoin is never been an ethereum token not even tron token, you need to learn about DeFi tokens and also tokens built on another blockchain before you make comment so your comment can be valid. Bitcoin has its own blockchain and it is the strongest of all. 

Dear friend I also use tronlink wallet and store my trx coin but I cannot know tronlink support bitcoin. You share bitcoin support see but I think we need more details for store bitcoin. I think we need wait for more news that bitcoin store trolink wallet. Because bitcoin is high rated coin and if deposit missing then face big problem. Thanks for share this and wait for update. 

19 hours ago, Bilalmalik said:

Yes tronlink support Btc.it is a great feature.it has very fast transaction.it has very lo fee of transaction.i am using tronlink wallet.it has many features in which we can store,buy and sell coins.

Tronlink does not support btc, it support only btctrn or something. Although this is directly reflecting to bitcoin balance but not bitcoin directly. It is just a tron token built on tron blockchain. 

21 hours ago, Imranjaved77 said:

Tronlink is an electronic wallet. It does not supports the BTC yet but admins say thst BTC will be available on tronlink soon.

"soon"? Did you check TronLink wallet at all?

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Tronlink does not support btc, it support only btctrn or something. Although this is directly reflecting to bitcoin balance but not bitcoin directly. It is just a tron token built on tron blockchain. 

You think BTCTRON, and you can check address here:

https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TN3W4H6rK2ce4vX9YnFQHwKENnHjoxb3m9

For sure it's not same, but this means that you can hold BTCTRON on TronLink and convert for BTC with 1:1 rate.

1 hour ago, Zaman zumii said:

I think tronlink dont support BTC.But i have no more knowledge about it.

You think? Why you did not check and then to write post?

Why you write post if you dont have infomations, or at least to check out and then share your opinion?

• +2 1

On 10/2/2020 at 1:44 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like you probably know that TronLink wallet support TRX and TRX tokens (TRX20 and TRX10 tokens),

but today when I visit wallet I saw that I have BTC wallet in my TronLink wallet and that's surprised me.

When I go to details switch me to this address: https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TN3W4H6rK2ce4vX9YnFQHwKENnHjoxb3m9

And I check out their twitter but I did not find any informations about this.

Total supply: 1,000 BTC

Official website: www.bitcoin.org

I really dont understand how this works, can we send BTC to TronLink now?

If someone have some information freely share here. 

You don't have to be surprised about that even if TRX wallet is for TRX20 tokens, because MyEtherWallet also is for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens but it is also integrated with bitcoin.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes Tronlink support btc.Tronlink is the excellent platform I like this platform beacuse it has remarkable features it provides good opportunities and financial services to it's users that's why thousand of people use this platform.i personally use this platform and enjoy it's features.

• +1 1

Yes definitely now trolink support BTC. You can withdraw bitcoins from trolink and the fee is low.

I dont know what to do, to give you negative reputation point or what?

Because you dont read at all previous posts, we already talking that TronLink support BTC but like TRC20 token not like real BTC and now they support ETH too again like TRC20 token.

It's really unnecessarily to write without checking at least wallet is there symbol BTC or to check if there is any infomations about that, not just to write anything.

Yes there is no doubt tronlink doesn't support btc but admin shows that this function is available but this is not true. I checked it few days a ago but the function i like the most is its security. It has high security and highly secure than others.

I think Tronlink does not support BTC yet but admin say this function will be available for the next future. It will informed when it will available. Tronlink is a safe,professional and comprehensive Tron wallet which is officially recommended. 

Tronkline is very intersting anf valueable.tronklink wallet is a secure wallet for BTC.Because it has many securty systems and low withdraw curency.

Tronkline wallet is also sypport bictoin wallet.

Yes offcourse the tron also supports the BTC and it is quite grateful and helpful for the crypto users where they can store their earning money and also made their transactions.