Why and how cryptocurrency exchanges publish fake commercial volumes - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Why and how cryptocurrency exchanges publish fake commercial volumes

The trading platforms are very interested in highlighting their trading volume greatly because it has a very important role, so the larger the volume of trading on cryptocurrencies in them, the better in terms of the demand for this platform by investors. An increase in volume over time is a good thing in general.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

good afternoon,
I understand little about the global of what you mean, but I understand that they do it to give greater publicity to said critical currency, what I want to get to is that it is very clear when in doubt you have to go to bitcoin BTC
Greetings

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, Roan said:

This is their way to attract more investor users to use the stock exchange, but we must make sure of the size of each currency before entering these exchanges through reliable sites and it is preferable to use more than one site to make sure.

i think if people just check coinmarketcap website or even use coingecko you will be able to see the REAL volume on these exchanges, so dont be fooled by fake volume on new exchanges.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2020 at 10:11 PM, Calvinpriva said:

😂! @Whited35 I never heard those exchanges, let me check them. It's really bad because there are many traders who will be attracted by their trading volume and they'll be satisfied because not all traders will be curious.

There are a lot of even good exchanges we have not heard before but are been introduced  by some members of community,  so lets5 see them too.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, ShiNorton said:

I think exchange shows up fake volumes to  attract  traders and investors. I have seen so many new exchange sites with the fake volumes. Some good exchange show the real volumes like one of the important  exchange  Coinbase. 

if any exchanges do this they will just end up scaring new investors, because if i cant trust your trading volume then i definitely wont send my money to your exchange, this is why trust is important between exchange and users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

38 minutes ago, Naga said:

if any exchanges do this they will just end up scaring new investors, because if i cant trust your trading volume then i definitely wont send my money to your exchange, this is why trust is important between exchange and users.

@Naga I agree with you sir but all traders may not be qualified  and new traders with lack of experience  can easily jump into their trap. In the past I also admitted mistakes on the exchange sites. 

As much as the exchanges make Bitcoin trading much easier for everyone, they are mainly for the money. They charge commissions for transactions made through them. They also charge listing fees for new crypto fresh from ICO Initial coin offer and that need exposure.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, mahdi935 said:

As much as the exchanges make Bitcoin trading much easier for everyone, they are mainly for the money. They charge commissions for transactions made through them. They also charge listing fees for new crypto fresh from ICO Initial coin offer and that need exposure.

Exchanges earn through  the trading systems and also they  keep something  from all of the withdrawals too, it is best way to earn for them.

18 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It happens if there is a clever person and pretend to make you trading or even if he is a good trader he can make people fool and make money out of them easily as new traders don't know much.

Yes it is true. New people falls in such exchange to loose money.  I can not remember  all exchanges now but there were so many that type of exchange sites. 

Bitcoin trading much easier for everyone, they are mainly for the money. They charge commissions for transactions made through them. They also charge listing fees for new crypto fresh from ICO (Initial coin offer) and that need exposure. Exchanges with high trading volumes seem safer and more attractive, since anyone who reviews their figures assumes that the people behind those volumes definitely trust the exchange. Every exchange wants to be reliable.

Most of the exchanges show more number if units of a currency traded than actual number. The basic reason in always to attract the new users in their exchange. This also keeps transaction fee in check.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Not all exchanges provide fake volumes. We have a few that do provide billions of dollars but have actually only a few hundred thousands of real volumes, I don't know exactly why they do that but they are allowed and they expect to profit from it from attarcting more customers.

Each stock exchange will resort to tricks to show the volume of transactions too much, because I am talking for myself, if I am going to trade on an exchange, my first priority is to look at the volume of that exchange and if it is high, I perform my transactions. If not, I already know that I cannot process. They engage in such tricks for us to trade on their own sites on exchanges. unethical but unfortunately this is the case.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Any exchange survives when any one invest money and give trading fees, without money no one exchange runs, so they publish this type fake volume, but some good exchanges are not do this type like binance.

• +3 1

Only untrusted exchanges would publish fake currencies volume, they intend to deceive their users and thereby it is better not to deal with them at all. False data lead to wrong market analyses and that means loss of the investment or profit. Detain from dealing with such exchanges and go for good reputation ones. 

• +3 1

I think every exchange has its own volume. They do not share the size of the whole world, which is why the price of a currency always differs from one exchange to another due to the order of the price of another trading.

They say that the cryptocurrency market is not subject to fraud and that every process is copied and sent to a very large number of computers around the world and therefore the numbers cannot be manipulated and cannot be falsified, but to this day I do not trust any of this, especially since there are currencies that enter the platforms and after Traders buying them fall in value and the owner of the coin steals all the money.

Since traders want to avoid cryptocurreny exchanges with low liquidity, the global crypto exchange market is faking a lot of its regular volume. We could urge market data providers to root out fake volume.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 1

Well, there could be a reason best known to them, However, personally I think that one reason why they publish fake volume of there cryptocurrecy is just to keep the market running, because we all know that trading and investing are base on market running.

The only solution to not be trapped by these fake volumes we should check it on Coinmarketcap as it is tge legit site that give the true information about almost all the true coins amd legit exchange sites.