Bybit Exchange 10 Dollar REGISTRATION BONUS - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Bybit Exchange 10 Dollar REGISTRATION BONUS

bybit.com/bonus just register by email. Do the twitter quest and earn a $ 10 trading bonus. please read the subject carefully. I'm not connected to the stock market. I just opened the subject to benefit from the bonus. if you make successful transactions, you can withdraw your earnings. good luck..

no ref link, just exchange address.

bbb.PNG.c224abe6905b3b8a1faaeb0911be789c.PNG

After my successful transactions, I increased my bonus on the bybit exchange to 25 dollars and withdrew. these give you a free trial. Try them for free. I do not organize these campaigns. these are the stock market advertising and promotional campaigns. I pulled $ 15 from bybit. What I want is for others to benefit.

Edited by cryptotalker
  • +3 1

Another 10 USD bonus and another exchange! i will ask again to you what I asked you the same question again as what i asked you before!  did you tried to withdraw already and how much is the withdrawal fee?

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Another 10 USD bonus and another exchange! i will ask again to you what I asked you the same question again as what i asked you before!  did you tried to withdraw already and how much is the withdrawal fee?

After my successful transactions, I increased my bonus on the bybit exchange to 25 dollars and withdrew. these give you a free trial. Try them for free. I do not organize these campaigns. these are the stock market advertising and promotional campaigns. I pulled $ 15 from bybit. What I want is for others to benefit.

Edited by cryptotalker

2 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

Okay you made +150% from that 10 bucks you got from them! i just finished reading their guideline form the bonus to the new users! and i just saw that the 10 USD is not transferable and can not be withdrawn! Nice offer! 

28 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

So did you withdraw any amount form these exchange to your wallet? I don't think they will give free $10, but some startup companies offer in order to trust them.  Let us know whether you got the amount-in your wallet or not, so I can sign-up for it.

1 hour ago, cryptotalker said:

bybit.com/bonus just register by email. Do the twitter quest and earn a $ 10 trading bonus. please read the subject carefully. I'm not connected to the stock market. I just opened the subject to benefit from the bonus. if you make successful transactions, you can withdraw your earnings. good luck..

thanks ill register now hope can withdraw from profit trading

1 hour ago, cryptotalker said:

Does the site require KYC verification before withdrawals can be made after making deposits and trading ?

11 hours ago, silvousplaitxz said:

i also want to know this because only $10 for your kyc is very bad. its like selling your identity and privacy for just a beer and a quick food

I definitely will not give out my private informations for  a mere $10 bucks under no circumstance, but It will be nice there is no such check in place though.

I tried this bonus and was credited the $10 into my account like they say. I have used derivatives trading on several platforms and this one was my least favorite by far. The price of BTC was wayyy off of the other exchanges. It seemed blatantly obvious that bots were dominating the position book. Always working against the majority of users. The price movements were highly peculiar. I brought this to their attention on telegram and they even agreed that it was highly unusual. Nothing was done by them.  They seemed complicit. Bad experience for me.  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:36 PM, cryptokram said:

Someone need to no much about the withdraw if it fast or takes long period to process, and withdraw fees maybe high or not

3 minutes ago, Dammyrichie said:

Someone need to no much about the withdraw if it fast or takes long period to process, and withdraw fees maybe high or not

But dont you think there is a time that we spend of all our time and yet theat time is not enough to withdraw the funds? i just want os [roof and the evidence before people get invle on everyhthing is that tooo much?

20 hours ago, Blockchayn said:

I tried this bonus and was credited the $10 into my account like they say. I have used derivatives trading on several platforms and this one was my least favorite by far. The price of BTC was wayyy off of the other exchanges. It seemed blatantly obvious that bots were dominating the position book. Always working against the majority of users. The price movements were highly peculiar. I brought this to their attention on telegram and they even agreed that it was highly unusual. Nothing was done by them.  They seemed complicit. Bad experience for me.  

Yes, you are right. however, all margin trade exchanges work in this way. because they create the volume inside. thus, we become their rivals. however, the trial bonus is a good opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Yes, you are right. however, all margin trade exchanges work in this way. because they create the volume inside. thus, we become their rivals. however, the trial bonus is a good opportunity.

So basically you are suggesting that they are ALL defrauding their users by manipulating the price and positions to the detriment of their users. But since this is a free bonus that it’s worth the time and effort expended on the possibility of scoring a small win and withdrawing.  I tend to agree and believe this is likely the case. Only the most keen observers would notice such activity but once you do it becomes somewhat obvious. 

3 hours ago, hoji123 said:

is it still valid for now? I also want to try a claim 😄. thank you

Yes the promotion is still valid but it will take them a couple of days from the time you sign up to the time they credit your account.  Be patient and you will receive your $10 bonus. You’re welcome. 😁

15 hours ago, silvousplaitxz said:

yes, $10 for your private information that can make people sell in the darknet or use it for fraud is a terrible idea. at least if it was $200 or more lol

That's why a lot user investors prefer using a fake identity information for whatever kyc verification they need to undergo.

To have the bonus you need to deposit some,and the minimum to deposit is from 0.1 btc 10 eth witch mean to high for me and for all i think,that's not fear 

The registration bonus in exchange sites is very common. Its nothing new, some give 10$, some 30$ or even 50$ as a sign up bonus. But this bonus is not withdrawable. Bybit exchange is also the same, their 10$ bonus is just used for attracting members to join. 

Yes, indeed, the site allows you to withdraw bonuses, it gave me a free version and I got from it $ 15. Why not get those 15 dollars? Money is not superfluous, so I advise it is not a hoax. You won’t try, you won’t get your 10 dollars!

On 10/22/2019 at 5:32 PM, cryptotalker said:

I just now register on Bybit exchange and I get 5$ for survey but that is coupon which can be used for fee and I wait for 5$ bonus for retweet which probably need some time to receive.

But it is good promotion I must to admit, to new users to try margin trading.

And they have a really good options like:

ETH/USD x50 leverage

EOS/USD x50 leverage

XRP/USD x50 leverage

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2019 at 9:32 PM, cryptotalker said:

I already get the bonus and trade it. I made some profit from it. You can also trade with this and can withdraw the profit.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Thanks for sharing, it's interesting and $ 10 is fine. I will investigate and consider it, if I am confident I will try it.

On 14.01.2020 at 22:46, Nike ✔️ said:

Just a question sir,  is this exchange giving away 10 dollars until now or the bounty campaign ends already? 

There are bonuses for: Register and join our social media channels via Twitter - 5$, Try out TP/SL when placing your entry orders - 5$, Complete Bybit customer satisfaction survey - 5$, Actively trading for 10 days accumulatively - 5$ 

Can someone give me some more details about this bonus for registration? What can we do with it? Can we instantly withdraw it to our wallet? Do we have to complete a KYC verification or something similar? 

10 hours ago, eleos said:

That bonus cannot even be transfered, not to speak about being withdrawn - it is absolutely worthless and just a marketing move to attract new users.

If you can earn any money using these 10 dollars at the auction, you can withdraw them, the bonus is just numbers that you can trade