Bybit Exchange 10 Dollar REGISTRATION BONUS - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Bybit Exchange 10 Dollar REGISTRATION BONUS

Bubit Exchange is giving us 10$ signup bonus for free but we can not withdraw these 10$ we can only trade and can withdraw the profit which we earn from free bonus by trading.

• +1 1

On 08.02.2020 at 17:57, eleos said:

That bonus cannot even be transfered, not to speak about being withdrawn - it is absolutely worthless and just a marketing move to attract new users.

I personally withdrew all that I earned from this bonus, stop writing what is not true, if you earn 20 dollars from this bonus, you can withdraw them 100%.

I tried it but i did not get the bonus maybe its already end at this time but i will not take again for that i am happy now with yobit exchange and i really earn nit big but as extra income is better than any exchanger

On 18.02.2020 at 09:09, Win said:

I tried it but i did not get the bonus maybe its already end at this time but i will not take again for that i am happy now with yobit exchange and i really earn nit big but as extra income is better than any exchanger

I asked the moderators of Bybit, now the promotion has already ended, which is probably why you could not get this bonus.

Thank you, I hope I can also benefit from your sharing. It sounds very promising and unlike scams, but I'm still a bit worried, I should be careful and learn more.

Oh wow, i can't even register there because the phone number list doens't have my country as an option. This is the first time i am getting excluded from trading. Feels weird.

You have already received this bonus, but you must trade with it in order to take out your profits, but I did not get it and I have traded at all and lost part of it, but you are always awarded a bonus. I have not heard or read from anyone who has withdrawn from this podium

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

All sites and platforms offer bonuses, but they are not withdrawn, but the bonus can be used for gambling or fake trading, I believe, and through my experience

THINK POSITIVE

in fact the offer seems tempting but by reading better the $ 10 bonus can be used only for trading and not for an immediate withdraw, is it necessary then possibly kyc to withdraw? ...

On 10/22/2019 at 6:32 PM, cryptotalker said:

bybit.com/bonus just register by email. Do the twitter quest and earn a $ 10 trading bonus. please read the subject carefully. I'm not connected to the stock market. I just opened the subject to benefit from the bonus. if you make successful transactions, you can withdraw your earnings. good luck..

I already used this platform previously and learned all the matters related to futures trading and enjoyed the experience as I got 10 bonus bonuses and traded on it and made profits from it.

Many thanks to the author for the information.But I would like to see evidence of the conclusion. Because I doubt that this site can take out $ 15 for free.

thanks for sharing this amazing offer by bybit where we will get $10 for trading but as far as I know we can't withdraw this money any profit which we made from this money is withdrawable I think this is very good for new people

• +1 1

Bybit is ridiculous and I won't bother with them ever again. I took part in a contest they had and they claimed that I used multiple accounts for referrals. Fun fact I didn't have not even one referral!

This alone makes them a scam in my eyes. It wasn't only me but several people that were actually banned from their telegram for the same reason.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, BTC Future said:

I took part in a contest they had and they claimed that I used multiple accounts for referrals. Fun fact I didn't have not even one referral!

@BTC FutureI did not get referral bonus on that exchange. There was promotional offer from Bybit. I fulfilled all the requirements like trading cryptocurrencies, depositing some assets etc. They immediately added bonus in my account which can be used to minimize the trading fees and also they promised to provide alert before the offer expiration but after sometime I checked the platform, there was no bonus without any alerts. Just like as you, in my eyes, they are scam with unfair business plans. 

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@BTC FutureI did not get referral bonus on that exchange. There was promotional offer from Bybit. I fulfilled all the requirements like trading cryptocurrencies, depositing some assets etc. They immediately added bonus in my account which can be used to minimize the trading fees and also they promised to provide alert before the offer expiration but after sometime I checked the platform, there was no bonus without any alerts. Just like as you, in my eyes, they are scam with unfair business plans. 

I've just found out how they work from the last Chico Crypto video. They seem to be running some sort of ponzi operations and will end up exiting soon. Hope this will clean up the useless scam youtubers that promote this shit.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I've just found out how they work from the last Chico Crypto video. They seem to be running some sort of ponzi operations

Brother,for me,  more likely a ponzi schemes because the bonuses they offer, can not be withdrawn but only be applicable to minimize trading fees and also bonus expires after a month or so. So main intentions seems, they are attracting bigger investor or traders. I have immediately withdrawn my deposited amount from  that exchange. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

Through my experience of previous sites that offer rewards, they set difficult conditions in order to be able to withdraw that reward or be just a reward that cannot be withdrawn

Life is great and enjoy it

You can only use the bonus in the website, there is no way to make withdrawal of these ten dollars, So the users that can not make money out of the money in gambling or in trading that kind of people can not make profit from it. It is not for them.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Enola Holms said:

You can only use the bonus in the website, there is no way to make withdrawal of these ten dollars, So the users that can not make money out of the money in gambling or in trading that kind of people can not make profit from it. It is not for them.

Dear @Enola Holms yes exactly they give 10 USD to register on their website exchange platform. But those 10 USD are not withdrawal you can do trade with them, but then any extra you earn with your bonus you will be your money and you can withdraw it. But I confirm Bybit yes offer a bonus to sign up and to trade with it no more!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many exchange companies are built. But i don't think so they gave you 10$ free its unbelieveable. I don't believe on this. Which wallets in which they gave you money. Firstly let us we want to know that you have money in your pocket. Please tell us.  These companies i think give bro donations but these are not do trading. I really sorry bro i don't understand this.