Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies
In my view, one common currency must be chosen between them

I don’t think so as well, not a only will it be messy, it is also not practical for each company to produce and maintain its own currency. Even now there are a lot of tokens that comes and goes but only a select few will last the test of time. In the end, we may be left with bitcoin, eth and a select few good project coins & token will be left for mass adoption for companies.

Yeah, this is possible. a lot of pojects everyday bringing their own coin, however not all project has their own coin, some projects brings top coin for their project to grow.

Well, I mean, if the company has some special features to offer, they might as well create their own coin. It helps with branding and marketing. 
For example Travala's AVA (which you can now easily by on changenow.io with fiat) can help with a bunch of stuff, like discounts, bookings and cashback and so on.
So all in all, I personally don't see a problem with company coins, as long as there are actual usecases 🤷‍♂️

it is not hard for most of the countries to make their new coins as they can afford the investments in any such projects but the low ranked compnies will never be able to do so.

it is not hard for most of the countries to make their new coins as they can afford the investments in any such projects but the low ranked compnies will never be able to make such things in future too.

Actually every person in the world wants an own crypto coin or token to be in the market and make their future very bright. so the world is going on towards that and earning a lot by creating 1000 of coins and tokens daily . then it only depends upon the market and project pumping and dumping. Thanks

• +4 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Maybe in near future this will happen but thats the future which date that we dont know, but maybe this will happen.

I support ideas for applying blockchain and crypto to businesses, but if each business issues its own token, things will be extremely chaotic. Imagine that if companies started using their shares to trade with each other and pay workers' wages, people would be messed up in valuation. Now that we have solutions related to stable coins and CBDCs, they are better options for businesses and the economy.

• +3 1

I do not think that all the companies that use their own cryptocurrencies, but many of them will at least try, but it is certain that the vast majority will surely fail because creating cryptocurrencies must have good projects for the future, either people believe in
Big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

For ever company to be having their coin that is not good, but for me I think it might be good for every country to be having their local cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Not every company will introduce its own currency.  Because it takes a lot of money to launch a currency.  And if the blockchain does not accept that coin, then that coin will remain worthless.  So not all companies will like to make coins.  But if a coin becomes popular in the crypto world, it will be profitable.

• +2 1

I don't think so, but the big companies were able to get a coin after the joint venture and the small companies at that time.Guys if this happens we will be crazy about the names of many currencies.  I think that would be ideal for companies to invest in existing currencies.

If ever all companies are going to get their money, it’s not a good thing to guess. Because I'm pretty sure those currencies aren't decentralized, decentralized tokens are getting a lot more priority, as we're doing now. 

• +1 1

Not all companies will have their own currency, but there will be a future where most international top brand companies will develop their own cryptocurrencies based on their needs. I think it's in the future.

If we look at this age at the time the only curreny usd dollar is a currency that works like a bridge between digital curriencies and flat curriencies and if any country or any state create a currency that works like usd dollar that country will surely earn a good profit by this way. 

Nowadays , if people want to develop a coin or token , they make it. Because , NFTs platform is developed for it. NFTs tokens usually use for computer games. 

A lots of companies anxious from the crypto and once they check that the everyday troupe cook their private coin and additionally they direct that coin with strong-tasting squad at that time the climax brands will and force to their hold coin and they moreover get something done the matching.

Hi.  As I remember Facebook and Telegram сonsidered making their own coins? And they were not afraid of mess. Maybe here is some economic purpose. I won´t surprise if the most powerful companies create their own digital money in the future. But I think the amount of that money will be limited.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Do we need each compay to have their own coin and why would this be required, one coin or maybe a few that would be accepted universally won't it be better, instead there would be many problems with having to use one company coin or token and been left behind with some coins as change that we will not be able to use anywhere else unless we buy something again from the same company.

I do not think so. It will never happened. I think in future there will be rules on the basis of creating cryptocurrency. So without following rules one can not create their own coin. But in today’s world anyone can create their own coin. They just need programming skill and some funds that's it.

• +2 1

this is possible. a lot of pojects everyday bringing their own coin, however not all project has their own coin, some projects brings top coin for their project to grow, but it would be a great shame. and I think there shouldn't be a lot of coins. So even if they release new coins..

• +1 1

If ever all companies are going to get their money, it’s not a good thing to guess. Because I'm pretty sure those currencies aren't decentralized, decentralized tokens are getting a lot more priority, as we're doing now.

Possibly, because i have noticed that this is what is going on with nations, trying to create cryptocurrencies of their own, so why wouldn't companies do the same, besides some companies are doing that already.

It's a great suggestion, but will the big companies agree with it? I don't think so.
Every great company will claim that its currency is the best, and the rest of the companies should invest in its currency and not the other way around.
This is a difficult proposition to achieve.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:51 PM, Jama said:

Not all organization will have their own coin however there will be where most global top marked organizations will build up their own cryptographic money dependent on their necessities, it is now happening facebook brings us libra and a lot more are coming.

Not all organisation will have their own coin, also many the altcoin are also shitcoins. Instead for everyone to be buying bitcoin and helping its marketcap to increase the more, instead were altcoins that many are shitcoins and dead coins. If all organisations will even have their own coins, many or most of the existing coins will be dead coins.