Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

really hard for all companies to create their own coin, because each group of people will have their own currency

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies
In my view, one common currency must be chosen between them

I do not think that companies will all have their own coins, instead there will be some sort of utility token that specific industry that offers incentives and rewards for using the platform. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us. I didn't know about this before. This is the first time I have been able to gain knowledge on this subject from you.

I think that every company could make their own crypto/coin. If I remember correctly, I saw that atari created his own but only for their stores and trade, I read it here, but I dont remember.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:45 PM, Cryptohash said:

Well 50 / 50 chance is there 🙂

If you know Stellar lumen coin it has partnership with International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).

In upcoming future we cannot predict anything.

I think if that situation arise in upcoming day you will be having some regulation in crypto ?

Every one should choose bitcoin as major currency and pay there salary via it 🙂

That's not a thing in my opinion that one company should make their own coin. We need investment in crypto fields, so that the way if making good investment.

Yes, of course, I can expect that because it is not possible and there are a lot of currencies on all platforms, so why can not do it in every company so easily and save it with many opinions from people by the way or lack of success. Many there were many ideas that ruined it a lot

I don't think so, every company will not own its own cryptocurrency because launching a coin carries the risk of losing money. coins launched by many companies do not necessarily have a good market and are interested in them. There are thousands of coins on Coinmarketcap so there must be a determination to adopt one of the coins there.

• +1 1

I believe that to be able to create a cryptocurrency simply follow the steps and achieve a very high liquidity of a company to be able to put it on the market.

Step # 1: Start your project.
Step # 2: Details of your cryptocurrency.
Step # 3: Define the basic economic variables of your cryptocurrency.
Step # 4: Setting up the coinbase and block generation.
Step # 5: Finishing the creation process.

• +3 1

It would be ideal what you say, but it is difficult to expect many companies to adopt a single currency, between companies they expect their currency to be owned as the
better bringing more profit to your company. Let's hope that it unifies, but it would be difficult. Even today we have many exchanges that take care of exchanging these currencies or tokens.

I think every company should have its own token so we can diversify the digital economy. Each currency produces supply and demand, bringing exchanges to life. There are also many platforms to exchange our tokens or cryptomoneys.

As you see there a lot of coins come out every month and most of it faild so it will be a miss if all companies creates new coins the market is not easy 

• +3 1

If I believe that this happens, it is very possible that everyone wants and can have their own cryptocurrency, but from my point of view, if there is acceptance by people the product can increase a lot in value or stop being worth, then we can all have a cryptocurrency But it depends on many factors for success.

It would be insane but i think yes that could happen, because there is a very good potential for any company in creating their own coin, so why not do it?!

I don't think so,a lot of coin aren't being used. It will be just a trash if your coin will not be used. That's why they don't make their own coin they will just lose part of their capital.

Maybe that if it happens since cryptocurrencies are taking their way around the world and have been becoming very popular, so in my opinion I think that maybe at some point each company will have its own currency

Perhaps, but this is in the very distant future, when Bitcoin is very popular, so that their currency can be used in transactions.

I think this would become a mess .. unless the coin had any benefit for those who used the companies' currency there I think it would be interesting

Introduction of new crypto coins by each company will increase the competition so much that it will be difficult to determine which coin is going to stay and which to die. Then well developed coins like BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP and stable coins like USDC or USDT will be only refuge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This is unlikely, since chaos will begin when most of them go to the bottom. That's why companies don't issue their own currency,because they understand that this idea may fail.

That a great question, am sure most huge companies like Amazon that makes transaction everyday will try to creat their personal coin someday, I read in a topic of the forum that PSG a team in Paris are trying to do something of that nature, gradually thing will be done in cryptocurrency am quite sure about that