Facebook coin? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

The LIBRA facebook coin now known as DIEM, has not even seen the light and is already more regulated than immigration in the United States, that currency is destined to die even before being born, the market does not need more stable coins and less one that respond directly to the US government.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, rockmiss said:

Libra cryptocurrency, proposed by Facebook, is gearing up to launch in January 2021. This was reported by the Financial Times, citing anonymous informants involved in the project.
The Geneva-based Libra association, which will issue and manage the cryptocurrency of the same name, plans to issue a single "digital coin" backed by the dollar. This step represents a significant simplification of the project compared to the original plans.
The Libra launch in a simplified form is a response to the reaction of regulators and central banks around the world, who expressed fears that the emergence of a single digital currency could disrupt financial stability and weaken their control over money.

If it was reportedly that's Libra will be launched in January 2021, and if it will not be released that's means there will appear so many scammers pretending to be Libra coin in order for people to buy it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Soon is a word that has no meaning. If soon means a year and more then is it actually soon or perhaps we don't have a clue when or if this is going to happen. So when I hear the word soon I'm often not reading anything else and lose interest, such with this post and such with facebook coin.

I think there are no more Facebook coins because the rules prohibit spending on Libra coins, I don't know the problem but from the news I heard the rules prohibit it and I don't think we need coins like Facebook. We as traders, the most important thing is that the major cryptocurrencies can go up and give us a profit.

• +1 1

the name of the facebook  coin is the libera and it is getting out after some time they are doing it step by step and the coin is not without owner it will have the owner the facebook itself

Yes it is true, but the coin has been experiencing some real serious hardships and obstacles towards it's release. they had even had to change the name of the coin to DIEM, so Facebook Libra is now DIEM.

We have a lot of currency in our facebook. This currency was collected from the Us authorities. We need coins like the fezbook, those coins are sometimes reduced and sometimes increased.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:32 AM, amir8085 said:

The last thing I heard about Facebook coins was 5 months ago. I am waiting for  Facebook coins .I hope it will be launched soon.This will make it easier to work  

How would the Facebook coin will make it easy to work? This coin when it will be launched it will be used to trade like others coins into the crypto world, so that's this coin cannot simplify any thing. 

• +4 1

Facebok's currency is dead before even going on the market, it is proven that users who manipulate cryptocurrencies do not support centralized systems (XRP may be an exception) and Libra now known as DIEM, is too centralized, to the point that You can't move your coins without some crazy person knowing.

• +2 1

I heard some news about this facebook coin Libra but friends I really have no idea what about the progress of the project from Facebook. Is it already flopped or it's making some steps/progress to benefit the world. I'm excited to know more about facebook coin.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

I haven't heard or seen anything about Facebook coins in the news so I can't say what Facebook Coins are, but there are a lot of coins being added to the cryptocurrency every day, so i think facebook coin will be add in crypto currency.

The facebook coin has not come to the market and is already dead more than the hopes that doge was worth 10 cents again, a stablecoin without any privacy, regulated to its foundations and backed by a company characterized by selling information of its users, I will not use that currency.

It will be different from Bitcoin, but it will not see the light if the US administration does not agree. I think it will not be in the near future, requiring more time

According to the latest information, we will soon see DIEM coin from Facebook in 2021 and this could be the stable coin of Facebook to serve services on this platform, like donation or charity.
Facebook is in a lot of scandals related to user personal data, I think this will have a negative effect on DIEM.

I have heard that facebook will launch its own coin in the early 2020 but facebook hasn't launched any coins yet. I hope that facebook will launch its own coin in very soon and many people if the world will know about the crypto currencies because facebook is the most popular social media and many people can get knowledge from facebook about the crypto currency. 

The famous " Libra " FakeBook coin !!!!!! If it ever comes out, I wouldnt trust it with two 10 foot poles. The founder of FakeBook, Schmukerber, cant be trusted withy our privacy, why would you trust him with anything related to economics ?¿?¿ The Libra coin was a con to take advantage of the popularity of cryptos at the time. When cryptos slowed down again, all interest in Libra went bye bye. I would bet my house, that now that cryptos & BTC have had such a big price rally in the last 6 months, you will now hear again about Libra.

Just the name Libra is to try to install / introduce / give an image of trustworthiness. They are playing head games with the masses, as FakeBook normally does. Libra can have many meanings - Libra the zodiac sign, its similar to other currencies - The Lira. Libra means " To Be Free " in Latin, if Im not mistaken. Libre means to be free in Spanish, very similar to Libra. And so on. Dont fall for anything related to FakeBook.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Facebook coins cannot be launched, the disapproval of the government in the place of origin of Facebook is the reason for the cancellation of the release of Facebook coins. This coin is a centralized type of coin and in my opinion it is not profitable to use centralized coins. So the presence or absence of Facebook coins does not affect the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

Facebook announce of their cryptocurrency in 2019. The facebook name was libra coin. But last year we saw no news about this coin. I think facebook closed their project or they are working on it very secretly. 

• +2 1

Facebook coin changed it's name from Libra to Diem and the regulations are almost established and it's release is soon. It will lauch as a stablecoin. Since a great corporation like Facebook is backing up the project, it is expected to take it's place in the marketcap of stablecoins and start to dominate the market soon.

Whether these claims are true or false is remaining to be seen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/11/2021 at 12:41 AM, Ratb said:

Now we have to wait for this coin to be released then we will know more information about it, untill now i think this coin will affect financial system on the Internet especially on shopping and services online. 

Looks to me like this project might take a very long time to finish or end up dying, there have seen so many obstacles they have even changed the name of the project to DIEM and i have no idea why, i do not even like the new name.

Facebook coin will launch in 2020 and we still dont know if it will happen or nor! i dont care what ever the name is even not LIBRA is okay.

, so he doesn't need to worry about buyers, so he doesn't care about people outside of Facebook, I guess

•  

As we can see, friends, this monda was a failure. I think her name was Libra. I imagine that Facebook didn't want to accept it. I don't know if it was because the project died at birth. I think it was the most probable thing.

Edited by ja8u2s
  • Useful or interesting 1

I heard this news just before some days. And then I know that facebook curriencies are also present before this I don't know much about this. I think you want to discuss in your post about LIBRA coin. Yes it's a good coin and I think it's a good source to earn money. According to my thinking its a possibility and more people are trading on this and getting more profit from it. But it's not a good app so I can't believe that it's a truth.