Facebook coin? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

So I heard about it, unfortunately they did not manage to establish relations with the government, and to launch the coin, it would be very convenient for a social network.

Really I am newbies in crypto and I have no thought approximately this metter. But I am exceptionally interested to know Facebook coin. On the off chance that anybody know almost this metter at that point it would be ideal if you let me know

Many governments see the risk that Facebook may represent having a cryptocurrency, since with the size of this network it can have a brutal impact on the world economy and it is very risky to sustain this project. The project stopped as far as I know and I don't think it's going to come true, let's hope to see what happens with this project.

There are many interests involved, Libra was raised to solve a liquidity problem but in the end it came to nothing

did not hear any news about it. but I think it is absolutely possible. if Facebook launched its token then it would be very cool, I think there would be quite a lot of functionality where you could use this token. for example, payment for advertising on Facebook.

Facebook is all ready with their crypto currency "Libra" they will launch soon in the market to transferring the payment may be through the Whatsapp and facebook.

Libra, Facebook's digital currency was only a chimera due to the success that Facebook was having in due course and taking advantage of the momentum it was decided to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, however not everything was as easy as expected and its launch began to delayed, then came the scandal of theft of data from Facebook users for which even the owner of the network had to appear to testify to Congress and the project was frozen, now the company is only focused on increasing its presence in social networks bought by platforms like whatsapp and instagram.

when bitcoin started to upload they blocked all publications referring to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies .. with the excuse that there was a lot of scam .. well? what did you do after? Get on the wave and create your own currency .. which they said would be able to pay even on WhatsApp .. to this day .. pound continues, but what confidence does it give? to me personally .. little .. I hope I'm wrong and that tomorrow is worth something ..

I  don't think anything like that will be happening anytime soon. But I belive there will be partnerships in the near future.. Probably for identity verification or sponsorship fro. Facebook and other cryptocurrency projects. 

The idea of private money is gaining momentum. So, the leading offer in this market is still the unreleased Libra cryptocurrency from Facebook. The project is planned to be launched only after all approvals with regulators. Libra's entry into the market can challenge not only existing cryptocurrencies, but also international Fiat currencies: the US dollar, Euro, etc.

The financial action task force on money laundering (FATF) defines a virtual currency as a means of expressing value that can be sold digitally and that functions as: a medium of exchange, and/or a unit of account, and/or a means of storing value, but does not have the status of legal tender in any jurisdiction. Thus, according to this definition, virtual currencies are not legal tender, but can be used as a unit of account by agreement of the parties. Therefore, even today, countries (USA, EU countries, Switzerland) recognize and accept cryptocurrencies as a contractual means of payment.

i do not think there is facebook coin , i never heared about that but the facebook mamanger he can do it and the facebook company do not need coin because he take a lot of money just from his facebook and that is sit .

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 AM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Facebook is one of the social networks that has covered many people in the world with the objectives of new projects to reach even more people with a currency originating from Facebook, many would be the new connoisseurs of the world of cryptocurrencies but it seems to me that this project is has stopped.

I think facebook coin is not going to compete main crypto coins as it will be stable coin and regulated by central banks and big companies, but cryptocurrencies are different and bring freedom to this field

Hello, the truth is that there is a lot of speculation about the Facebook currency but so far no official, yesterday I saw an article in CryptoTalk giving an information about this currency but I did not pay much attention to it since I think they are simple speculations, or worse even, unsuspecting people who are looking for their referrals on platforms that turn out to be scam or fake. You have to be very careful with these people.

I also heard about it too, and it is said that its name will be a libra. This is what is being circulated now, and it is also said that this currency will be the most valuable in the world.

As we said earlier, Facebook coin really exists, and has been for more than a year. But judging by the number of companies that have left the project, there is less and less faith in this coin. Even Vodafone left in 2020, not to mention other larger participants like Paypal. Do not warm yourself with hope, there are much more promising coins.

• +1 1

There is nothing like that, on Facebook it is only the same as other networks where if your followers or those who follow are in the crypto world, it is only to pass information on the related topic, the rest is just false

• +1 1

ı dıdnot hear certaın news about this. but why not possible. see that holo chaın already have junto  which system fully workıng ın thıs system.

Libra is the digital currency, Calibra will be the Facebook portfolio. In other words, Libra is the crypto-currency that will be used by different companies and Calibra is the name that will be given to the Facebook payment platform. The payment system where we can store, send and through which we can pay with the Libra currency.

Calibra has in fact also been formalized as a subsidiary company of Facebook that will act independently. And is that among the founding members of the Libra association, is registered Calibra Facebook, not Facebook as such. 

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 AM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

That is a rumor that takes a long time, we do not know if it will really come to market, many say that in the future will come, others say that countries like the U.S. and Germany said no to the owners of Facebook, so we have to wait, anyway to be so would be uj incredible project, and I hope that it is and everything goes very well, so we can create a fully decentralized finance system

Libra
On Tuesday, Facebook announced a digital currency called Libra that will roll out for use in 2020 and allow the platform's billions of users across the globe to make financial transactions online

This is mostlikely a failure for FACEBOOK since the 
coin is so trash nobody will
everuse
it

It is called, it seems, Libra Coin, but it seems to me that the SEC will not approve of such a project and it will not be released to the masses. How was Pavel Durov's Telegram Coin

Now it's just postponed project which has fallen under the pressure from traditional financial system. That is sign that cryptocurrencies face serious resistance in real world and that big projects is not possible now. Crypto community has to go a long way ( technical and law ) before it can be widely adopted.