Facebook coin? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

The Facebook coin project changes trajectory some months back and ever since, we have not had much information about it again, but hopefully we will witness  a development pretty soon. 

Edited by Froshk

Well its about time for facebook to engage in this field anyway the rumors are that the “libra coin” is assumed to be launched on 2022. 

Not only you but we all Have heard the same thing but unfortunately the Facebook  authorities cancel their planning  to create their own coin named Libra.. Also they said about discussion this coin matter again.. This indicate us that we can hear any news  about Facebook which can be Libra or something  else.. 

Now that we have to wait for this coin to be released we will know more about it, so far I think this currency will have an impact on the financial system on the internet especially in online shopping and services.  I also think that Facebook’s currency will be different from Bitcoin because it will not depend on blocks and mining.  It's something you buy and use instead of real money. The emergence of multiple enemies has caused them a lot of problems, especially in countries that fear them for the potential instability of their economies.  China is one of them, in fact, they have accelerated the process of launching their own cryptocurrency. Thanks guys.

Yes, Facebook will launch a currency called Libra, but so far its date has not been set due to the company’s attempt to obtain the satisfaction of governments and central banks for this reason. I don’t think it can beat Bitcoin in terms of popularity and price.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:38 AM, Meahi2808 said:

I dont'T heard about this coin before on this platform i just heard this coin . sorry to say i have not information about it.

Even thought the project is a joke and I say that it is a joke because it is been more than two year and it has not come out, yet it is the most popular project in the crypto world, I wonder how you did not know about it till now.

I hear about it and my friend also share me this coin to join it. I think its  name is libra but it is new and it takes time to manage its position in the market. I hope it will also increased its value to compete other coins due to reference of facebook. 

20 hours ago, Emanuel 12 said:

If the Facebook coin actually became right then it'll be very good. Facebook is one of the most popular platforms in the world and with so many people using this platform makes the coin grow

That is how it should have been, but the coins release seems to be delayed day after day without telling the reasons why, I think until now the coin is a dead project.

I did not hear about Facebook currency before, but if it was launched by Mark, the designer of the Facebook site, it will be interesting and guaranteed, as all people trust Facebook and its designer Mark, and many will want to own this currency.

2 hours ago, Brymovic31 said:

Have been hearing about this information on Facebook having there own crypto coin but I think the date it will be created to anyone of us, hope it will be created soon.

Time been passed since I have heard about his project and makes me say there might not be any future for this coin, they have even changed the name of the coin to DIEM but nothing so far.

I listened about it anywhere about the facebook coin . i do not have much information about this coin maybe it is made to manipulate the people .

• +1 1

Ok now up to UOP. Utopia coming with real uniqueness on music field. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them to check the website

I dont know this yet but if facebook would indeed release a coin, that would be great and awesome. i am looking forward to it. and also it's look like a promising coin in the near future.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Zulqar1122 said:

I listened about it anywhere about the facebook coin . i do not have much information about this coin maybe it is made to manipulate the people .

The Facebook coin offers advantages in speed, efficiency and financial inclusion. And they can act as a store of value for investors, especially countries that do not have stable currencies. Their impact and profitability should be closely monitored.

Many social media sites are trying to get in the crypto world by announcing their  currencies or by buy many types of the currencies because they know that it is a profitable field.

• +1 1

Facebook coin is blocked and that is not released now because the court said to mark that use the blokchain so now soon in the facebook payment option we see the blockchain option and we can deposit the money through the blockchain now and also we can withdraw the money from this..

• +1 1

, I heard it is going to hit billions of users because of the number of people using Facebook. I think it might compete keenly with bitcoin.

Yes the rumours are true, Facebook is considering to develop there own cryptocurrecy, and not only Facebook is talking about that, even some giant companies like Amazon are also talking about developing there own coin too, so we hope to see how the Facebook coin will beans how we can earn from it.

• +2 1