Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

Even if Amazon does accept bitcoin, do you think they or any other seller would allow payments from any ol' wallet address? Accounts would have to be verified with KYC first.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

That's a amazing news for all crypto users. We know that Amazon is the biggest online shopping platform in the world . If they accept Bitcoin than it's makes a very good impact in cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately its still no, but we don't know maybe in the future they will accept the concept. I think because Bitcoin is too volatile it can become a challenge in pricing the products. But I think they have gift cards and that cards can be buy using Bitcoin.

I have read some news about Amazon and bitcoin but I still didn't see bitcoin as a direct payment method in Amazon website. Maybe they are working on it but if Amazon as a well-known online shop accepts bitcoin, this will encourage other shops like Ebay and Walmart to think about cryptocurrency payment too. If these shops sell their items with bitcoin, it will be a great contribution to the adoption of cryptocurrencies worldwide because the number of daily purchases in these shops are very high and this helps crypto to flow better in global market. The only problem is the slow transaction speed of bitcoin which makes some buyers to reject bitcoin and purchase with Visa credit card for faster payments.

And I think that this is going to be a good thing right now in the cryptocurrency world that there is a lot of good news that they are emulating Bitcoin at such a large company like Amazon and it will have a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency market

A positive is about to come from many big investors in the market, from small investors to small investors who will be encouraged to convert their currency or their data

The fact that large companies like Amazon accept bitcoin tells us that we are on the threshold of a new monetary system, when the dollar will fall and we will use more reliable and less inflationary currencies.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, apealing said:

This is awesome and this will increase the transparency of crypto to the community. It really good to have such a good news

Yes this is a great news for the crypto lover and for those peoples that buy the online things through the crypto coins because now the future is crypto market and so many peoples will invest their huge amount of money in the crypto market and now they are waiting for the market bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:01 PM, Fabrick said:

This news now become the popular to all crypto users. Because all users want to purchase with Bitcoin. Amazon is the biggest shopping place where we can easily purchase anything with Bitcoin.

Yeah,its good decision.But its not direct payment of BTC on Amazon.We can have more things from Amazon.BTC will be standard sooner for online payment and fiat will be replaced.

accept Bitcoin is hard because Bitcoin payment processors are very secretive about their user statistics

Amazon won’t be joining this list of companies who accept Bitcoin for now

Yes, amazon is accepting btc, eth and ltc now. i think very soon they will accept another crypto too.i have already used the platform to buy with btc.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

No the amazon is not accept bitcoin as the payment but in feature the amazon will start this service and i think other big compines   will start this project too.

I am very glad that many popular trading networks accept bitcoin. This will make cryptocurrency very popular. And I'm sure that popularity will increase the price of bitcoin.

I  am not still aware that amazom accepts bitcoin or not but since bitcoin is overpowering most of the currencies there is probability that it will start accepting bitcoins as currency soon.

3 hours ago, Jafar02 said:

Well I don't really know how true is but if Amazon has began to accept Bitcoin coin then Bitcoin has already over power local currency

Amazon is accepting btc , ltc and eth for their payment . I already made a payment in this platform with btc and bought a product from it. this is very much easy for all.

then great, I shop on amazon more conveniently, if I buy a mobile phone on it and be accepted to pay with bittcoin. I am looking forward to it

2 hours ago, kadayakito said:

then great, I shop on amazon more conveniently, if I buy a mobile phone on it and be accepted to pay with bittcoin. I am looking forward to it

I think you can easily buy a phone from this site and can pay this payment by crypto currency. i think they are  doing good for thier users and thats why they are accepting btc.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:59 AM, yupi84goro said:

This is not the Amazon side to receive payments directly with cryptocurrency, but there are intermediaries through start-up in a browser extension that turns cryptocurrency into fiat. So Amazon hasn't given it yet response to this matter.

Amazon is still except the BTC directly as the payment system but in future it will except it soon and on tht time the other online stores will also except it and and like this the chain is start but the main thing is that the countries will remove the ban from the crypto than these great stores will except the payments also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Sompa7971 said:

If Amazon accepts bitcoin, that would be great news for us.  Because Amazon is a big market.  Then we can buy something from Amazon and make payments via Bitcoin.

That is still not official news. So i think Amazon will not integrated Bitcoin this time. But there is still chance they integrated it on their payment system in the future. What we need now is holding as much Bitcoin. So when that time coming we can have supply to buy some goods on Amazon.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No need to be surprised and surprised if Amazon accepts payments using Bitcoin. Because amazaon is one of the big shopping places, of course they will keep up with the times and technological sophistication. With that they will follow the already popular bitcoin trend that can be used for payments.

Well that is not new. People have already heard of that years before and was happy at first until they realized that it was not really amazon  but a third party site. If it was used directly in amazon then the price of bitcoin have gone bullish after that but nothing happens after the news was launched.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

As far as i know amazon not taking crypto as a payment, there are few third party services who take crypto as payment and pay to amazon as fiat for you. Thats the actual story behind amazon & crypto.

Maybe Amazon accept Bitcoin payment option in future.today I seen a news amazon planning to accept payment trough xlm because xlm transaction very fast.

Do not be surprised, within a year, Bitcoin will be all over the world, and it will be handled in everything and in any market in the world

Few big Brands now considering bitcoin as payment method but they are facing some serious troubles just because of legislation as its going to bring some soft policies then surely we will have many in just for payment system few are in talk with coinbase as they will arrange network for them which could be more good and acceptable for many because this will work better for them.

Yes, Amazon accepts what I expect and in my opinion, Bitcoin is the future soon. All companies will accept it as a currency to buy with a configuration that is the future of life.