Search Before You Post - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

Hello everyone making research will make you know more on cryptocurrency where you get knowledge and experience on the platform, before commenting on any post read the the topic and understand what the topic is all about then make useful content and you get more reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

Before posting you need to find the best post to the best of your knowledge that you know completely about the post.If you publish a topic that you don't know much about, then your post will not be useful.So always find good topics then post.Thank you.

Yes we should search before post. In this way our post may be unique and informative.

People may behave differently online than they do in person - the large audience is invisible, so many feel protected by their screens. This can be a positive thing, like someone feeling more confident to open up and be themselves.

Right bro! you raised a good issue as people are repeating the same questions. I think creativity should be introduced and people should search a lot and create an interesting topic. Maybe some people want to get satisfying answers but I would suggest than research that helps you create interesting questions

That happens because many members do not search before asking the question and also because the search is not advanced to be more specific when we are searching some seccion posts, it is repeated a lot in the beginners section and they post the questions that are already answered, but they can still search before to make a post with the same questions.

Yes, this is really an annoying problem, so sometimes I flip the pages one by one to find the same posts and the same comments and the same other things repeated ... Sometimes I find that this is boring. This problem has to be put to an end.
Managers must prove a post that contains repetition is not acceptable to you for research.

• +2 1

This is ideal recommendation however some humans ignore it as it doesn't healthy with the rules admin will delete it. It is now not a terrific mindset, you make rubbish, and the admin cleans it. Make right post and reply isn't always clean however must keep doing it with everything we've got. No longer try and choose anybody however permit's cope with our discussion board from spam posts.

Yes i am agree with you...users are instructed to search on this before posting,after collecting knowledge we are able to know more about this forum by doing this we can improve our posting.

It is good for the mates in this forum to ensure that the topic they want to create is not created already by him or others, this will eliminate repeatedly the same post.

I would agree that people should search before posting ot creating new topics ,They are just looking for convincing answers especially experience people .

I also ones fail to make use of the search option and posted or created a topic, it actually got deleted and was given a warning point, since then I urge members especially the new members to often make use of the search option before creating any topic to avoid what I have faced @Dorjoy12

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

then I urge members especially the new members to often make use of the search option before creating any topic to avoid what I have faced @Dorjoy12

I never faced any warning point for create any topic though sometime my topic get deleted but i dont know why exactly..  You might get warning point for different reason @Jaafar Fahad Hassan as there has always rule about create new topic..               

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I never faced any warning point for create any topic though sometime my topic get deleted but i dont know why exactly..  You might get warning point for different reason @Jaafar Fahad Hassan as there has always rule about create new topic..               

I have stopped creating of topic for now, am doing everything possible to learn about rules that guides creation of topic, I want to be a good ambassador of this forum, and if I want to achieve that then I have to everything possible to avoid further warning points

21 hours ago, Orjwan HD said:

When you are new so please try to focus on learning means some basic things which are necessary to survive here so learn these things from the comments of seniors. 

OP's not talking about learning basic things in the forum. What OP's talking about is that you shouldn't just post whatever question you have in mind. You need to learn to search for it first in the forum so that we could avoid duplicate questions if the question that you have in mind is already posted.

54 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I have stopped creating of topic for now, am doing everything possible to learn about rules that guides creation of topic, I want to be a good ambassador of this forum, and if I want to achieve that then I have to everything possible to avoid further warning points

It's good like that mate. Most topics this days are been accompanied with a warning point because they are already created before. So its advisable to make thorough research about the new updates about cryptocurrencies before creating a topic.  Or what do you suggest @Anasumar @Mubiflow

I will do my best hard to put the best contents about the question.But i think i will not do  my job properly.I am searched contents from different sources then post.I do my best hard.

We need to search be for we post this rule is as important as every other rules in this forum. If we want to avoid getting warning which is not good for our course here we have to search before we make a post

• +1 1

Searching about a topic is very important and vital before creating one. When e search we see if the topic we are intending to create is already existing ten we leave it but if its not existing then we post it. Searching is seriously important.

Yes. You have search that thing that we have problem before post. It will help you  alot . And try to search that if topic post earlier. If your post match another post than you can be banned . So be careful. Try to do something on your own. Get help from other or friend.  Do research. 

19 hours ago, Anasumar said:

@Husnyjaf,you can't be more correct.i don't advise anyone to create topic as well because the forum has no technical feature that can alert one as to wether a topic has already been created or not.untill then it's advisable to steer clear  untill such amendments have been duely incorporated 

Well @Anasumar you are right in some extents, but I think it's not really a bad idea to create a new topic now. Though most people are avoiding new topics in the forum this days. Some topics are very relevant and useful but are been avoided because the members fear it may be deleted. 

• +3 1

In crypto talk forum forum. you have to go on your own research for you to get you own idea, but not to be copying each other work, because if you continued doing the same mistake of copy and past in forum. it will lead you to banned.

• +2 2

I'm totally agree with you! Searching will helps us to share good information in the certain topic you choose. By searching and gaining knowledge is needed to accomplish your daily quota with good and informative contents.

• +1 1

If i doesn't have any knowledge about that post then i read other people posts and take some knowledge. And if i know about that post then i post my own. And this site is a best platform to increase knowledge because they post there experience in this website and i learn a lot on it.

• +1 1

@williamz902 Obviously the search engine located at the top of the forum dashboard could be helpful to avoid multiple posts which is known as plagiarism of copying and pasting other forum members posts which is against the forum rules and regulations

download.png

• +1 1

I think the reason of not being satisfied by the answers that they get is not accurate to use because it is an opinion-based answer that is from the perspective of the other users that has the experience about it. I think the repetition of topics if ever they are not accidentally made, they must have been thought it is not bad to repeat the post in the past because it is already outdated and already at the bottom page of the section of this forum. I would say that it is kind of useful to some people especially to those who are new in the forum trying to answer some opinion-based topics but ruining the image of the platform trying to create.

• +5 1