Questions about Huobi Global exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Questions about Huobi Global exchange

Huobi is one of most trustable and modern exchange its volume is also very good but saly now they are not going without KYC as its going to stick day by day many countries and regions want this must without this you are not able to do any trade or investment on reputable exchanges if you feel not good then better you need to leave this crypotworld because now its very important and must for all here.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, Hamk said:

Yes, they will require KYC if you exceed the first limit provided for low traders on the exchange.

Right and I have faced this and when I have crossed the limit then I had to do kyc on their platform. this is for the security I think. the exchange is excellent.

Huobi trade is goes ahead the best 10 trades locales it doe not required any kyc for pull back structure it you can undoubtedly trade DGB there .

I have huobi global account, I think you don't have to do KYC if you only want to trade in there. But with KYC you will have a higher withdrawal limit, I think

On 10/21/2019 at 10:35 PM, mostawda3 said:

Hi my friends I have some questions about Huobi Global exchange
1 - Does it require KYC activation or not?
2 - I want to send DGB and sell it there, is it a good idea?
I hope the answer will be by the users of these exchange

Huobi Global is one of the best and biggest exchange in the world. It not require to complete any KYC to withdraw . And you can deposite dgb in it but find the minimum deposite amount and the minimum trading amount of this coin.

I know that this huobi exchange does not require KYC for you to trade. maybe If you exceed the minimum withdrawal limit, certainly necessary. so for the beginning it might not do anything, just register and verify as usual.

You could use Huobi exchange with or without doing their KYC. Because I have not KYC-ed in there, and I still am able to use them whenever I like. 

Houbi is the most trust cryptocurrency exchange .

Any of trade without any kyc.

Houbi also provides margin trading,

i hope Houbi exchange is best for crypto-currency,   

it in actual fact requires KYC just the once you stretch to the limits of their opening phase of withdrawal, you be capable of send out dgb on huobi, but merely make test first with the least quantity of deposit on huobi hence that you recognize the thing that will happen.

I don't know about this exchange. I heard it for the first time. I will do some research on this exchange site. I'm badly in need of an trusted exchange site for storing some of my important coins. 

Yes it requires kyc verification for safety assurance so that your account will be safe and secure from scammers and frauders in the Cryptocurrency community

I'm not actually sure - however since Lite coin was gotten legitimately from bitcoin's innovation, it's conceivable that them two share a few locations for all intents and purpose. This could imply that you sent your Lite coin to a location on the Lite coin organize that exists (ie. used to be a substantial bitcoin address). Generally you may have sent your cash to another person - it's conceivable that it's lost until the end of time. Continuously twofold check addresses before sending.

11 hours ago, Mahfoj04321 said:

I think that Huobi Global Exchange is a decent exchange. ... to trade there, and for your second question, about wanting to sell DGB coins there.

Well its one of the top and well established exchange platform that trusted by millions of people around the world. It has a pretty solid volume and on par with binance exchange. But both exchange are both prone to wash or fake trading.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, pertistmen said:

Do you moreover regularly exchange using huobi trade, do you preserve in mind after you enlisted for hobi, you fast submitted kyc in an effort to shop, or without kyc can as of now store and trade.

KYC offers both non-kyc and kyc verified accounts and using non-kyc accounts just have some limitation on withdrawals and deposit option. on my experience they are trusted and well establish platform and completing your kyc on huobi is as safer as in your local bank.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

Huobi is one of the trusted exchanges so you can safely deposit a large exchange, with lots of money options to trade and I think huobi is also highly liquid. You can use huobi exchange because you don't need KYC.

But you have daily limit for withdraw if you dont do KYC.

I dont know currently limit but you can easy check that when you visit withdraw page.

And you can not guarantee for large amount because exchanges is not wallet and if you dont have private key you dont have that coins too, remember that.

I suggest to deposit on any exchange just coins with which you want to trade.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You need not to pass KYC but there are very tough security layers. If you want to login your account-- you need to enter code from email, text which is sent to you, and the code from authentication app. There is no way if you wrongly sent coin in the specific address.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, Kusumo234 said:

I don't know whether Kyc is required to be able to make trading deposits and withdrawal of cryptocurrency in huobi, because from the beginning I registered for hobi, I have submitted a KYc whose process is not difficult,for the time being deposit and withdraw digibytes in huobi are suspended.

I think the huobi exchange required kyc verification for the security of our coins in the site so that scammers cannot tampered with it

On 10/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, mostawda3 said:

Hi my friends I have some questions about Huobi Global exchange
1 - Does it require KYC activation or not?
2 - I want to send DGB and sell it there, is it a good idea?
I hope the answer will be by the users of these exchange

You can work without kyc also look before sending see the limit of coins to deposite before ..

No still there is no Kyc restrictions on Houbi exchange. You can deposit your any token that is listed on this exchange. This is good exchange according coingeckco and coinmarketcap. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sujon33 said:

Houbi exchanger also a very good cryptocurrency exchanger.You can use it to exchange your crypto.If you want withdraw big amount or when you limit is over you should need KYC verify for increase withdrawal limit.You can send DGB to sell it here,yes it is very good idea           

This is for mainly the chinese and also the japaniese people that are the natives. As they are mostly using the KRW.

Huobi exchanges only asks for KYC suppose you want to has a higher or bigger withdrawal limit. Apart from that, you should freely lucre them without KYC. It's a great party btw

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Huobi is a global reliable and well-established exchange. As far as I know, he doesn't want a kyc to trade and shoot at the first stage.But when you want to increase the limit, you need a kyc 

Yes, Huobi Global exchange is requesting KYC activation
But there is a minimum you must reach to be able to activate your account
For DGB, try a small amount and then you can make the decision yourself

THINK POSITIVE