The reason why you lose - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

The reason why you lose

7 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

Yeah bro, you are right. If we lose money we only blame the system. But never judge ourselves. Many of us, specially the beginners go for trade without any knowledge on trading. Crypto trading is not easy as we think or see. There are a lot of things we need to make sense, for instance crypto signals, market bull, bear market, market cap and so on. Further our lazy mind don't want to analysis these things. And then we take wrong decisions and invest on a wrong coin in a wrong time. 

Indeed cryptocurrency trading is not as easy as we think, a lot of things must be brought into considerations in other to be on the winning side of the race.

7 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

Yeah bro, you are right. If we lose money we only blame the system. But never judge ourselves. Many of us, specially the beginners go for trade without any knowledge on trading. Crypto trading is not easy as we think or see. There are a lot of things we need to make sense, for instance crypto signals, market bull, bear market, market cap and so on. Further our lazy mind don't want to analysis these things. And then we take wrong decisions and invest on a wrong coin in a wrong time. 

Indeed cryptocurrency trading is not as easy as we think, a lot of things must be brought into considerations in other to be on the winning side of the race.

loss and profit is part of life.but we must know how to recover loss and then how to make profit on trading.my opinion the keys is learn and learn more

For me, i lose my trade because emotion & psycology. 

At binary option i lose more than 300$-500$ because gready went i lose doing a martintagle bet or chasing a new profit. Control a emotion & psycology was really hard for me, until now i stil cant control it.

Yep, the thing that causes you to lose is the same as you said and when that happens we blame various factors. Basically we are just greed and do not have a mature plan for trading, so we need to change our mindset when trading.

20 hours ago, kobi said:

40% is way too significant to be completely ignored, I think so much is put into educating trader's about trading and less effort is been made to highlight the importance of psychology to trading, there should be a balance.

It is an estimate, but if it is a very high percentage that influences trading, they are not only analysis and indicators but also control your emotions and learn to think as cold and precise as possible.

The reason I lost, I was in too much of a hurry to make a decision so quickly, and I didn't think there was a reason to make me lose beforehand, and I would continue to try not to lose again.

yes there are many reasons to lose in trading , but the one who made those losses is the trader himself , like example he trade with his emotions and he trade using all the money in one time

almost all traders suffer losses due to following expectations and end up with psychological pressure which encourages a trader to avenge losses from previous transactions, the most important thing in trading is not just analysis, but self-control in every market condition.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Christmasparty said:

The market or the currency to be purchased it takes us a lot of time to upright our ideas and become more maturebut that his biggest mistake was not knowing how to wait, and he told me that he was finally retiring from it, because he is a very anxious person,

Patience is the main key in successful trading, a trader must be able to analyze and patiently wait for the right time to make transactions, so that losses can be avoided or at least minimize losses.

#ProphetInvestor

On 10/29/2019 at 7:18 AM, zepapan said:

not be passiоnаte tоo. 

I created a topic that says, between patience, passion and persistence which is most likely to produce profit in trade. I will like you to express your sincere opinion on the subject of 'passion as many holds different view on the subject.

The reason of losing is to be blame on you itself, dont be careless into something that is matter the most.

Don't make decisions if you are happy or sad, and dont always give the first offer.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:55 PM, kobi said:

Yes! of course there always comes a reason or 

an excuse for all our life's failures, many surround 

their failures around systems,myths,superstitions, beliefs etc

just to ease the pain that accompanies the Truth.

This is so common with crypto-traders. Each time we lose money 

in a trade, we blame it on wrong factors: wrong Technical analysis(TAs),

fundamental Analysis,news,signals etc...

This is typical human behaviour... most of us have a really hard time in accepting our own failures and always find excuses and justifications for them,,,, this prevent us from learning and evolving, because only when we accept our own mistakes and learn from them, we can avoid to make the same mistakes in the future...

The loss is indeed very painful, the losses experienced in the crypto world often make emotions, angry, blame people's predictions of one of the coins that will go up, in fact no, without careful consideration, we often make wrong decisions, consequently making  big loss

On 10/21/2019 at 3:55 PM, kobi said:

Yes! of course there always comes a reason or 

an excuse for all our life's failures, many surround 

their failures around systems,myths,superstitions, beliefs etc

just to ease the pain that accompanies the Truth.

This is so common with crypto-traders. Each time we lose money 

in a trade, we blame it on wrong factors: wrong Technical analysis(TAs),

fundamental Analysis,news,signals etc...The simple truth is your failure comes

from the inside,in other words, you choose the wrong coin to buy because the 

error lies on your inside, you made an entry at the wrong time because your mind-set

is totally a wrong one,it's all programmed in your heart. The bitter truth is that unless

a new software is installed inside you, you'll keep loosing. I know many hate this truth.

Very good reflection, I think that everyone as people must keep every detail aside so as not to make situations that force us to go wrong worse, one of the details that many people fail is because of their lack of conviction or patience that they can apply in each area of your life either personal or in practice, you have to take into account the essentials.

4 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

Very good reflection, I think that everyone as people must keep every detail aside so as not to make situations that force us to go wrong worse, one of the details that many people fail is because of their lack of conviction or patience that they can apply in each area of your life either personal or in practice, you have to take into account the essentials.

Exactly, age and insecurity make people lose a lot not only in negotiations but in life, so keeping calm trying to learn and focus on goals is key to not getting lost and always succeeding.

17 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Patient is the key to successful trading, just some trader lack patient. but in your signature what do you mean by "Trade what you see, not what you expect.

about my signature, mean is we dont need to expect market will move, we just need to follow where market will move, so, because its all about probability, we should have good analyse to see market move, and actually we can minimalize loss when see market direction not expecting

#ProphetInvestor

I strongly agree, technical analysis, signal, news, any strategy that the first mistake comes in us. as a trading we can take that experience and make new thoughts to make a profit. it's a matter of how you are more mature and influence the way you trade after you experience a trade loss.

3 minutes ago, TubigWater said:

You lose because you buy coin with no knowledge,  so your investment is on rsk because of this. And I think some of the factor is when you buy at hype of the price of coin.  Becsuse you maybe stuck in the middle. 

This is perhaps the most common mistake among beginners, buying the wrong thing, either because of the high price or why they invested in a project that didn't work out. When we start in the cryptocurrency market we have to do a better research, consult people who have already they are in the middle of it for a while, for to act without knowledge will lead you to certain impoverishment.

33 minutes ago, gabriela said:

The reason why you lose is you are afraid to take risk. Taking risk but with knowledge.

But not always right, some people have their own emotion scare, fear and getting fud was normal for every people. Since everone dont want to losing their money went do a trade thats why everyone was really scare to risk the money.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, nasipadang said:

I strongly agree, technical analysis, signal, news, any strategy that the first mistake comes in us. as a trading we can take that experience and make new thoughts to make a profit. it's a matter of how you are more mature and influence the way you trade after you experience a trade loss.

I believe real trading requires constant adjustment in decision making to properly align with the progressive differences going on in the market as the market especially cryptocurrency market is highly unpredictable.

I think the common reason is, we choose wrong coin to invest. And also luck which is very important for making profit. Both are the reason of a fail trading attempt.     

His failure as human beings, what we can not be wrong and wrong continues. Whenever I make mistakes, I try to know where I was wrong, it helps me not get more errors, or at least minimize their mistakes. But when we make mistakes, we must have the strength to stand up, to blame this or that will not turn back time.

An additional reason why people lose their trades because they don't know how to wait for the best entry and when the best time for selling.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

There's a lot of reason why you lose something. But here in crypto the best thing i know is you lose because you are lacking of knowledge. And maybe because you make a mistake that you didn't want to. 

Every trader must have made mistakes such as wrong analysis when making a trading or investment plan, but the most often I see and happen is that traders make a very fatal common mistake that is too greedy so the profit hey already it's become a loss.