Btc and Ethereum - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jejejead

Btc and Ethereum

Bitcoin and the Ethereum are two major currencies in crypto world. But most successful traders always recommend buy Bitcoin not Ethereum. Now a days every member of the crypto are buying Bitcoin then before and due to this the price Bitcoin reaches up to 25000 dollars.

Bitcoin is used in only crypto. which is very famous in crypto and it is used in crypto for transaction etc .Ethereum   which is very tremendous that is the currency of the association and it is included many features which are not in bitcoin. 

The difference is big between them. I think that the Ethereum project is stronger than the Bitcoin project, but of course Bitcoin was the first currency to appear on the market, which made it a very strong business

• +4 1

I think we need to trade or invest in both currencies but the main thing is that not all people have huge amount of money then they need to start trading or investing in Etherium.  If we can make useful posts as time goes on then we can benefit a lot in a short time.

Almost all sorts of currencies are being traded in the same way. Trades for BTC and ETH are performed exactly the same ways on the exchange. You need to put buy or sell orders in the order book and have to expect your orders to get filled. Other differences in BTC and ETH are, their blockchain networks are not the same and there is a huge price differences between these two currencies. 

After reading the comments,I understand that their is a big difference between these two coins. Bitcoin is best for transaction with no time and also affordable.it has good reviews from user's.but the ethereum,is not good, because of having the high fess of transaction,and not profitable by withdraw money.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:10 PM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best crypto currencies in the crypto world. Yeah bitcoin is better than the ethereum and bitcoin is called the king of the crypto currencies. On the other hand ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies. Bitcoin and ethereum have the greatest market price and demand. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin is certainly the king of crypto, but in the years to come, most people will say that Etherium will overtake Bitcoin. I doubt it. Bitcoin will soon rise again in the near future, we need patience now. 

• +2 1

BTC and ETH both are crypto currency. And used in trading. Bitcoin are very first introduce and used in markets from a longer time, but now a days new currency like eth are coming and used in tradind. It's all about cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin and ethereum both are popular crypto currency in the crypto world. Bitcoin is more expensive than ethereum.Both are profitable. Bitcoin is the king of all currencies. On the other hand ethereum is the queen of all currencies. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.

• +3 1

The easy way to know the difference you can go to their official website first. At in front off the website you can look what the function the coin you choose, Bitcoin and Ethereum. But i will explain Bitcoin is the more specific as currency and Ethereum is more specific as smart contract for ICO. You can trade them in exchanges like Binance.

The difference between both of them is that bitcoin is pitched as a digital currency and it is emerged as more stable digital currency while ethereum facilitate peer-to-peer contracts so it is mainly about smart contract applications. There is also a difference in mining time of both of them. 

BTC and ETH are two very large and popular coins. Anyone can suck all these coins for trading. But if we go between the two, BTC will definitely come first. Because BTC is so much more and at the top, everyone wants to use it. Especially now the price of BTC has gone up a lot. Thanks.

Bitcoin and ETH are two different currencies. Bitcoin is the currency with the highest price. Bitcoin is a digital currency that took a long time to succeed and ETH is a currency that has a lower price than bitcoin but will be much higher in the years to come. Both are currencies that will be very successful currencies in the future.

Bitcoin is the major head in crypto currency and is among the first crypto coins to be launch in digital market which makes it more special than any other currency and there major difference between ethereum is the market value and price percentage.

The difference is that Bitcoin is the highest-priced cryptocurrency, as it is worth $ 49,000 and is the best-selling one and everyone seeks to collect it, and Ethereum comes in second place, where it equals $ 2,000.
The method of trading is standardized dear.

The difference is big between them. I think that the Ethereum project is stronger than the Bitcoin project, but of course Bitcoin was the first currency to appear on the market, which made it a very strong business. 

Edited by Wael154
  • +1 1

Bitcoin was created as an alternative to national currency and thus aspires to be a medium of exchange and store of value , ethereum was intended as a platform to facilitate immutable programmatic contracts and applications via it's own currency 

• +1 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum are among the most powerful currencies in the cryptocurrency market, but Bitcoin is still in the lead, people trust these currencies because of their popularity and the popularity of people using them, which made their prices constantly increasing.

Both coins are best. If we see about last few month so btc prie is very decrese as compare to ETH. And ETH price increase few last month. So i suggest to you invest your asset both coins.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:38 PM, mostawda3 said:

Want to know the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum from any side? Is it technically or strongly currency and popularity among investors ..
The question should be clarified further

Dear friend I agree with your. my friend @mostawda3 you are right. The author didn't clarified the question properly. This is not a good way to ask any questions in the form of topic. This could lead to impuring this forum. And then people complain that why their posts are being deleted. They do not know the exact reason. This kind of silly topics should get deletion. Correct me if I'm wrong!! 

Both are crypto coins and have their own importance.Bitcoin is a brand of Cryptocurrency without any doubt and it is the most valued Cryptocurrency and then comes the ethereum that has the second rank .Both are good coins for trading.

BTC & ETH are my favorite cryptocurrencies and their volatility in the long term is fully predictable because their capitalization is huge and whales are not easily manipulated.
I am implementing a ETH & BTC trading strategy to optimize my token amount during bullrun.