Btc and Ethereum - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jejejead

Btc and Ethereum

On 11/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, chicck said:

Price ethereum not increase as much as prices Bitcoin but I think it can earn more profit btc because if you notice ETH lot of time jumping from double price so if you invest the same amount in btc and ETH ETH profit will be more.

The people who make them are different by sathoshi and ethereum by butterin. As for exchange prices, prices are different from ethereum. ethereum has more to offer than btc, such as how to easily generate tokens with the ethereum network.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:10 PM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

If you mean the different between them in trading i tell there is not you can find both of them in any exchange market of course the bitcoin is the most famous but the ethereum is in the second place 

Both is valuable and my favorite crypto currencies difference is bitcoin price more high and bitcoin king of crypto currency eth is second crypto currency and price less then bitcoin.

First of all, you will know that you are doing a trade, the profit will then be sweeter to you. and you can read the risk only at the right time and the market or the movement of money

It is not important to trade or trade in both. The main thing is that people who don't have a lot of money think well before investing in trade or ethereum.

we are talking about two different currencies. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and has more customers than ethereum. and has many supporters. both can be traded worldwide.

Bitcoin is older, but the popular is etherium. They are used worldwide on the crypto exchange. But investors want to start with little money and earn a lot of money, and they must be patient for that.

I don't know when it's possible. is much higher than my earnings. I work hard for a big win. i hope i can do it in the future

On 10/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

Bitcoin an Ethereum are two different crypto currency, bitcoin is the near cryptomarket currency that were design and it had more investor and investment than ethereum, they both can be traded on become popular cryptocurrency currency exchanges around that the world.

I fell it is demanding and unworkable to trade without down funds as being paid a profit or deficiency is function of trading and you preserve just demote the endanger by trading at the privilege time and bottle understand the marketplace or the progress of the coin well

On 10/21/2019 at 4:10 PM, Jejejead said:

both of them are crypto currencies.

-bitcoin it is just a "basic" crypto, it can be used as stroring value, or as payment method. it also has "higher" transactions fees and low confimations time compared to ethereum.

- ethereum is born to the "world computer" and you do a lot of more things compared to bitcoin. you can create smart contacts, you can created dapps, and so on

There is no big difference between them only, there is a difference in price and in the direction of the market, while the other things are similar between them and trade also in daily buying and selling.

Bitcoin is the mother's currency and has its own platform called the blockchain
Ethereum is the second most powerful currency after Bitcoin and has its own platform

Both currencies are sturdy and feature almost similar features

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Ethereum is another cryptocurrency, and one many people see as potentially overtaking bitcoin as the dominant coin in the market. well the difference of bitcoin and ethereum is a fact that bitcoin is nothing more than currency, whereas ethereum is a ledger technology that companies are using to build new programs. 

The top currency, maybe even 100 times. But ethereum has more to offer than btc, such as an easy way for you to generate tokens with the ethereum network. Bitcoin is better because it is more valuable. It may give Ethereum a few more years and it may surpass Bitcoin, but for now Bitcoin is still king.

• -1 1

On 3/10/2020 at 4:46 AM, kusvuw10 said:

Those two currencies are very good and most commonly used currencies in transactions, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both very valuable and because their two market values are almost the largest and are the top 2 coins.

They are the best coins even been used for many activities and investments, this coins have a good source of income if we invest in them

I like both are coin ,both have very good potential,bitcoin and ethereum are both acceptable in light of the fact that ETH in the coming year will increment by $ 1300 USD, many people are make investment in both coin

Bitcoin, along with Ethereum, is generally a pair of values. I prefer. Bitcoin currency exchange relating to the couple of I be familiar with Bitcoin is a superb currency exchange. We've certainly not applied Ethereum I am unable to present you with just about any notion about it. 

Bitcoin is the first crypto that was introduced whereas ethereum was introduced many years after that. I think that bitcoin can be considered good for trading in the long term, and ethereum is better for short term trading. This is my opinion on the difference between the two.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Ethereum is another cryptocurrency, and one many people see as potentially overtaking bitcoin as the dominant coin in the market. well the difference of bitcoin and ethereum is a fact that bitcoin is nothing more than currency, whereas ethereum is a ledger technology that companies are using to build new programs. 

ethereum has more to offer than btc, such as how to easily generate tokens with the ethereum network. I like both to be honest, but Bitcoin is better because it's more valuable. It may give Ethereum a few more years and it may surpass Bitcoin, but for now Bitcoin is still king.

• Useful or interesting 1

Мне нравится торговать eth на btc из-за низкой комиссии в eth, чем btc. Btc занимает время в транзакциях, в то время как eth хорош во всех аспектах

Мне нравится торговать eth на btc из-за низкой комиссии в eth, чем btc. Btc занимает время в транзакциях, в то время как eth хорош во всех аспектах

Bitcoin, in conjunction with Ethereum, is often a couple of prices. I prefer Bitcoin forex about this. When I recognize Bitcoin is a fantastic fx. We've got not necessarily put on Ethereum. My business is struggling to present you with any kind of view concerning this.

The different between bitcoin and etherum is that bitcoin is more popular and the first coin to bring blockchain technology while etherum is an altcoin made after bitcoin.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, Muphin said:

Both cryptocurrency is the same, Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are used in the same functionality, for transaction online. The only difference they have is the value each coin has. 

Bitcoin is more expensive so far, but Ethereum has a faster transaction speed. I like both to be honest, but Bitcoin is better because it's more valuable. I think it can make a lot more profit than btc because if you notice ETH takes more time to jump from double price so if you invest the same amount in btc and ETH ETH will be more profitable.