Btc and Ethereum - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jejejead

Btc and Ethereum

The easy way to know the difference you can go to their official website first. At in front off the website you can look what the function the coin you choose, Bitcoin and Ethereum. But i will explain Bitcoin is the more specific as currency and Ethereum is more specific as smart contract for ICO. You can trade them in exchanges like Binance.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:10 AM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

What do you mean by their difference? well when trading Ethereum is best if you have small amount because you can gain more profit than trading with Bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well btc is the number one cryptocurrency and eth is the second, but of course they are digital currency, eth might become more potential and increase its price but it cannot overtake bitcoin. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:10 PM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

Their volatile rate is almost the same, so i think they trade the same man.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:10 PM, Jejejead said:

Ty Here no difference between them it's all a very good Crypto currency and the most used, in all exchange you the market of bitcoin and the market if bitcoin and in all decentralized exchange you have just the market if ethereum

bitcoin and etheruem are both good coins and people always go long on bitcoin or etheryem but if you want to invest in them right now then you need to check the price first

BTC and Etherium have different algorithms and have different blokchain technologies. the most basic difference between the two is:

• Bitcoin aims to become a medium for storing wealth, digital gold, and eventually become a currency that is adopted globally that can repair or replace conventional money to a certain extent.

• Ethereum's goal is to become a platform that can be used by smart contracts and decentralized applications. may be useful.

I love etheruem mostly because it moves fast but Bitcoin is older and is the mother of coiñ, so at this point, I will prefer to say is Bitcoin to etheruem.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:10 PM, Jejejead said:

Both coin are very good and also very popular, but bitcoin is has more volume and value than Ethereum.

6 minutes ago, Ovis25 said:

I love etheruem mostly because it moves fast but Bitcoin is older and is the mother of coiñ, so at this point, I will prefer to say is Bitcoin to etheruem.

you somehow changed the concept do not you think son? what mom? and who is dad? do you think about what you write do you really think so? think.

5 minutes ago, hrigun said:

This can't be as compared btc the first rate tremendous great blockhain whereas eth the amazing blockhain btc is excellent as well as eth truthful the put it up for sale contrasts them in time of value and not anything else

yes, you’re right, my brother - I agree with your opinion - you have to be stupid and follow the crowd and be blind to your father - the bitcoin of all cryptocurrencies in the world!

I would choose Bitcoin because it costs the most.  The price is now 9.2k USD in the world market.  It is possible to make huge profits both through investing and trading.  However, the market value of Ethereum is much lower.  When its prices rise, it can be invested and traded.

When it comes to trading there is no difference between bitcoin and ethereum, they are the same coin and potential good to trade and also good for long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the master of cryptocurrencies and is the strongest, most traded and most popular and ethereum comes second in most cases taking the same direction up and down as ethereum is linked to bitcoin in relation to the general direction

They're is a huge difference between the prices of the bitcoin and etehrum.But for small amount of investment teasing in etherum is better than bitcoin.

I don't think there is a much difference between them both are the crypto coins but the only difference which is seen between them is the rates of both of the coins presently ethereum is dominating bitcoin it is giving good returns to its users.

It makes no difference whether it is Bitcoin or Ethereum. But it is best to exchange the very first cryptocurrency that I make.

Btc and ethereum both are the crypto coins with a good price.the main difference between them is of price..bitcoin curent price is about 9600 $ where as ethereum price is 190 dollars.

There is no difference between them, only that Bitcoin has its own blockchain and the same as Ethereum, but trading in them is exactly the same as it is the same trading in other currencies.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:38 PM, iloveyobit said:

well , firstly bitcoin is the king haha ( jokking ) , i think bitcoin the first coin in the coinmarket ever and then other coins come from bitcoin like , eth , ltc , xrp and other and the blokchain of bitcoin and eth is not the same 

I never knew about this. Thanks for sharing your. 

I'm sure it truly is mile after mile worrisome in addition to incomprehensible to help deal without the need of burning off dollars provided that buying a help or maybe bad luck is usually component of adjusting and you could because doing so are diminishing the prospect as a result of dealing for the right time period, in addition, to could possibly observe the hang it on this market or maybe this progress on the coin adequately.

Ethereum offers a decentralised system for smart contracts if Bitcoin is intended for the digital currency. Ethereum has been launched since 2015 and is by far the biggest open-ended decentralized software platform facilitating the development of dApps and Smart Contracts.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Fadimah said:

I never knew about this. Thanks for sharing your. 

Of course I am here to help and you do not have to thank me, in the end we all did not know enough information at the beginning, but with research and perseverance we got what we wanted.