Dudex exchange $ 10 campaign - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Dudex exchange $ 10 campaign

Hello there...
www.duedex.com is organizing a campaign. If you register and do twitter, exchange gives you $ 10 you can use in margin trading. you can withdraw your profit. plenty of earnings for everyone. ref link does not exist. direct exchange link.

EDIT

At the end of transactions made with $ 10, profits can be drawn. You do not have to deposit money. If you make a profit, withdraw right occurs.

I am not associated or authorized to exchange. I've just opened the topic for you to take advantage of the campaign. If you don't like it, don't join the campaign.

please read the subject carefully. Thank you.

• Fast register on DueDEX, in less than 30 seconds
  • Upon successful registration, follow us on Twitter @DueDEX_Official and retweet the pinned message
  • $10 worth of BTC will be credited to your account after DueDEX admin confirmation
  • Start trading free instantly with the bonus
  • Signup Bonus is for trading purpose only, non-transferable and non-withdrawable
  • Trading profits can be withdrawn

Edited by cryptotalker
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

21 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

Can I withdraw this $10 directly in my wallet? If I can't withdraw then they will take my $10 again after making profit by this $10? I don't know much about margin trading. 

You can't withdraw $ 10. With 10 dollars you can withdraw your profit. if you raise the $ 10 bonus to $ 100, you can withdraw $ 90. Learn more about margin trade on youtube. good luck..

• +1 1

2 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Hello there...
www.duedex.com is organizing a campaign. If you register and do twitter, exchange gives you $ 10 you can use in margin trading. you can withdraw your profit. plenty of earnings for everyone. ref link does not exist. direct exchange link.

10 dollars as a give away, in which token they will give you the prize? And how about the withdrawal fee on that exchange? it might be not enough to cover the fee. 

image.png.1dab5d7419637478299f020c340755db.png

how about the up to 70 USD ? 

Okay this is how you will get the bonus of 10 USD

• Upon successful registration, follow us on Twitter @DueDEX_Official and retweet the pinned message
  • $10 worth of BTC will be credited to your account after DueDEX admin confirmation
  • Signup Bonus is for trading purpose only, non-transferable and non-withdrawable

And this is the additional bonus: 

• $15 bonus for First-Time deposit ≥ 0.05 BTC, <0.1 BTC
  • $30 bonus for First-Time deposit ≥ 0.1 BTC, <0.2 BTC
  • $60 bonus for First-Time deposit of ≥ 0.2 BTC
  • The bonus will be credited to your account automatically upon completion of deposit
  • Start trading instantly with the bonus
  • First-Time Deposit Bonus is for trading purpose only, non-transferrable, non-withdrawable

Source: https://www.duedex.com/bonus

2 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Hello there...

thanks for your information buddy, I will try tarding there, have you ever withdrawn some balance from dudex mate?

• +3 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

6 hours ago, cryptokram said:

10 dollars as a give away, in which token they will give you the prize? And how about the withdrawal fee on that exchange? it might be not enough to cover the fee. 

image.png.1dab5d7419637478299f020c340755db.png

how about the up to 70 USD ? 

Okay this is how you will get the bonus of 10 USD

And this is the additional bonus: 

• $15 bonus for First-Time deposit ≥ 0.05 BTC, <0.1 BTC
  • $30 bonus for First-Time deposit ≥ 0.1 BTC, <0.2 BTC
  • $60 bonus for First-Time deposit of ≥ 0.2 BTC
  • The bonus will be credited to your account automatically upon completion of deposit
  • Start trading instantly with the bonus
  • First-Time Deposit Bonus is for trading purpose only, non-transferrable, non-withdrawable

Source: https://www.duedex.com/bonus

allows you to withdraw your profits as a result of trades. With your margin transaction you are able to make your $ 10, $ 100.

6 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

thanks for your information buddy, I will try tarding there, have you ever withdrawn some balance from dudex mate?

3 hours ago, daha said:

So I registered, probably about 2 hours have already passed. And there is still no bonus of 10 dollars. How much will he go to me.

yes I received, after submitting the twitter form your account bonus is added to your account between 24-48 hours. telegram channels, you can get more information.

duuu.thumb.PNG.bf866c9d9c0f142c4e58899b92858191.PNG

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

So the $10 is just for demo trading. The $10 is not a give away if I cannot withdraw it or use it as I deemed fit on the exchange. They want to lure people to the exchange with coins you cannot withdraw. With this, I will never try trading on this exchange starting up on a fraudulent note. Their bounties is a scam so trading on the platform will likely be a scam

this is not a scam. If you make a successful transaction with $ 10, you will multiply your money. You can also withdraw the money you fold.

The scam requests money from you and does not give it back. here, they give you the opportunity to win. it is your decision to ask for a try. however I never shared a scam.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

This

Then this. I checked definition of scam and I posted the Merriam definition of scam. The $10 given is given in a deceptive way and that makes it a scam if I have to grow it to $100 before withdrawal. What if Yobit gives same condition for withdrawing your daily campaign bonuses?

Screenshot_2019-10-21-22-33-57.jpeg

You don't have to raise it for $ 100, it's just an example. any profit is enough. It's enough to be bigger than $ 10. It can be 12, can be 15, can be 20. and the nice thing is that; You can't join if you want and you don't have to deposit money. Thank you.

Well I see people are talking about scam. If anyone has confusion then they can just do the twitter thing and be happy with the $10 they get. Try to make something from it and try to withdraw them.

I am not saying that I am endorsing them but I am saying something which seems fair.

Give them a shot. You may not know it may bring something positive for you.

its a good chance for newbies to learn margin trading without being worried of losing their own funds, but i gotta say its a bit complicated but with time it can be managed.

1 hour ago, cryptotalker said:

allows you to withdraw your profits as a result of trades. With your margin transaction you are able to make your $ 10, $ 100.

yes I received, after submitting the twitter form your account bonus is added to your account between 24-48 hours. telegram channels, you can get more information.

Try to withdraw it dude and make a screenshot again! many users here will definitely happy to see the evidence of withdrawal if you can,  or the funds in on hold? 123581 satoshi that is more than 123 post here! not bad for a free one! but still doubt!

11 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Hello there...

EDIT

At the end of the transactions made with $ 10 profit can be drawn. You do not have to deposit money. If you make a profit, withdraw right occurs.

I am not associated or authorized to exchange. I've just opened the topic for you to take advantage of the campaign. If you don't like it, don't join the campaign.

thanks for information broo ill try join now 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Do you ever withdraw from there buddy?, I dont get my bitcoin yet, but it's still less than 24hour from when I registered, hopefully will get soon and I will trade with full margin LOL

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, Rabby20 said:

I have applied yesterday but I didn't receive $10 bonus yet. When I will get it? And why all message is coming in my spam folder!

telegram channels can receive live support from the admin. it can take up to 24 - 48 hours to account. I have no contact with my exchange, I'm just a user. thank you

On 10/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, cryptotalker said:

Hello there...

EDIT

At the end of transactions made with $ 10, profits can be drawn. You do not have to deposit money. If you make a profit, withdraw right occurs.

at this moment i'm still working with yobit campaign but also these kind of campain like you write about are good for extra cash. can you confirm they're really paying or it's just wasting time?

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Dudex exchange is a trusted and legit exchange site. And you can get 10$ instant bonus for just signing up. You can trade with this as well.

I already have an account in this website. I got 10$ as margin trading. But how many person are known about margin trading. Margin trading is not for all. Most experience traders are familiar with margin trading. So my 10$ is not working at all. Because I haven't enough knowledge about margin trading.

Hello dear sir this campaign is available yet?  And can I join your this good site for getting 10 dollar ? IF this is available yet ten please inform me sir I am interested.

I did not have time to participate in this action, although I fulfilled all the conditions, it is a pity of course, I hope that such shares will be more often on the DueDex exchange.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:04 PM, Rabby20 said:

Can I withdraw this $10 directly in my wallet? If I can't withdraw then they will take my $10 again after making profit by this $10? I don't know much about margin trading. 

no you can , by this way the exchange will will be bankrupt  , you read in the topic that the bonus 10 $ only for trading margin and you can only withdrawl the profite , good luck

On 10/21/2019 at 5:58 PM, cryptotalker said:

Hello there...

EDIT

I will say that if you know about margin trading then join join on it. Otherwise it won't be profitable for you.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

DueDEX is an exchange registered in Belize. It markets itself as a “next-generation fair & high speed crypto derivatives trading platform
platform only supports one perpetual swap contract: BTC/USD
dudex good platform

That is very good but we need to know if they serious, because when they start on first time all are angels and then they convert to Dracula they will stole or keep the people money, so is good but be careful.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif