Addict to crypto world - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Addict to crypto world

8 minutes ago, Niraiu said:

You shouldn't be addicted to the cryptocurrency world. It's too risky, cryptocurrency is very volatile and you don't make the right decision and you'll lose a lot

Don't let cryptocurrency ruin your life, direct it in a way that improves your life. This is the most important advice for any trader because sometimes they submerge themselves in crypto so severely that they even lose track of time. You should care about your health as your number one priority and attend to cryptocurrency to the extent that doesn't damage your quality of life. Today, most young people have adopted a crypto lifestyle. If they can manage it properly, they will get benefit but otherwise it will do more harm than good.

Addicts need to be corrected. It is a disease that kills. They lose and trade and lose and lose. They must be corrected. 

You give good suggestion where we should disconnect from crypto, but the problem most of us are struggling and want to make some money, and hence it is hard to do what you are saying, but I can understand what you are saying. 

There are people who are addicted towards the Crypto world I have seen many of such peoples who regularly does trading to earn huge profit once they achieve profit from their trading an investment they try to continue such activities regularly which addict them towards it.

23 hours ago, Joy saha 2 said:

You'll find yourself bringing it up at own family events.. Muttering to yourself and looking at your phone at funerals.

This is too hash. But addiction is not good it can even kill after depression. 

16 hours ago, Masum Billah said:

Yeah basically, of course I think if you add in crypto, it's not a bad thing.  Because if you are involved in crypto, you can make more money in this forum.  I think most people try to waste their time on crypto

I am making use of my time on this forum. This forum will grow and the Bitcointalk that will be paid later will be great. 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:08 AM, Keith700 said:

Everyone may come to think that you are addicted to cryptocurrencies, nothing out of reality for many, this represents the life or learning system of thousands of people submerged here, we live in a world where 100% of people tie their self-esteem to Money that they possess imagine that so much has happened to me with bitcoin, thousands of enthusiastic millionaires and entrepreneurs take advantage of techniques to promote promises such as retiring young or becoming financially independent, very threshing issues every day that passes.
You can try to disconnect a little from cryptos, it is a matter of liberation and avoid being self-consumed by it, this should make us more happy not to immerse ourselves in sadness or compulsivity.

I joined crypto in 2017 for free earning. I joined many airdrop programme. I got also some them token. Some listed on the market. I think it's price will rise up and i always check the price with my mobile. It's impact on my sleep.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, Masterrex said:

Thats insane I think no one has addicted in cryptocurrency! Like me my only sole purpose why im in cryptocurrency industry because i want to make a living improve my financial capability and im not addicted into it im just doing these for profit and thats the truth.

Yes you are right I'm agree with you cryptocurrency industry because I want to make a living improve my financial capability and I'm not addicted into it I'm just doing these for profit and that's the truth

8 hours ago, Monz said:

Addiction of anything in the world creates too much problem and addiction of crypto market is worst as this market is not stable it can make you king in a day and even beggar in a day.

yes you are right said

1 minute ago, Fahim1234 said:

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

yes its good source of income for us

2 minutes ago, jahanian145 said:

💜❣️💥 Nothing out of reality for many, this represents the life or learning system of thousands of people submerged here, we live in a world where 100% of people tie their self-esteem to Money that they possess imagine that so much has happened to me with bitcoin, thousands of enthusiastic millionaires and entrepreneurs take advantage of techniques to promote promises such as retiring young or becoming financially independent, very threshing issues every day that passes.

good job for us

6 minutes ago, Baba11 said:

Yes too numerous family stress and be anxious exceedingly to a great extent about the outlay of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They grow to be addicted to looking at the price every free minute and that is imperfect for anyone. 

right said dear

7 hours ago, rkrony said:

We'll I feel that happiness channel impartiality in its assorted aspects. subsequently release from equipment you are addicted in addition is forever a polite idea. But if it's your key firm that you really enjoy I don't accompany feeling in delightful a stop

yes its very easy and good method for all of us

Hello my dear friends

You can try to disconnect a little from cryptos, it's a matter of liberation and avoid being self-consumed by it, this should make us more happy but we should aware of it

Thank you for your important topic

For me the crypto currency the most domain I wanna work in it because this work not necessary , so you can be free and happy 

I think I became addicted and without realizing it, I became obsessed with winning many and how to get them, I must leave her for a while because it is my passion day by day.

We live in a world where we live in a world where you are not. Where 5% of people give their share of respect that they think it has happened to me with Bitcoin .We know that cryptocurrency is a digital platform, so everyone may think that you are addicted to cryptocurrency, beyond the reality of many, it represents the life or learning method of thousands of people who are immersed here

Well, most traders are here to seek financial freedom, but unfortunately a lot of traders make big losses. We think that the world of cryptocurrency trading is a pink world but that is not true, the market is against us and the whales are against us, they are controlling the market to take away the money of young fish.

Frankly, we need to coexist with the world of cryptocurrencies, and we found in the last period that the majority of traders and investors exited the market due to global threats with Corona, but the important question is, is it possible for Bitcoin to become infected with Corona? The answer is no, so why did you exit the market? We need to live with this new technology.

Yes addiction which is best known as the crypto addiction. If I am getting the regular profits but suddenly start to taste the loses, I still can not leave the crypto field because I already should have the taste of the profits. So it can be considered as the addiction.

I have been working with cryptocurrencies for a long time. And I always make time. Even if I don't have much time and I'm tired at work , I spend 1-2 hours every day on cryptomir.

Addiction to cryptocurrency isn't something we should ponder about it,many of us are already addicted to cryptocurrency and I don't think cryptocurrency will be gone one day because it might have effect on us