Addict to crypto world - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Addict to crypto world

Everyone may come to think that you are addicted to cryptocurrencies, nothing out of reality for many, this represents the life or learning system of thousands of people submerged here, we live in a world where 100% of people tie their self-esteem to Money that they possess imagine that so much has happened to me with bitcoin, thousands of enthusiastic millionaires and entrepreneurs take advantage of techniques to promote promises such as retiring young or becoming financially independent, very threshing issues every day that passes.
You can try to disconnect a little from cryptos, it is a matter of liberation and avoid being self-consumed by it, this should make us more happy not to immerse ourselves in sadness or compulsivity.

Thats insane I think no one has addicted in cryptocurrency! Like me my only sole purpose why im in cryptocurrency industry because i want to make a living improve my financial capability and im not addicted into it im just doing these for profit and thats the truth.

Everyone chooses their lifestyle but you have to be careful how you see the cryptocurrency as becoming addicted generates more conflict than profits, in addition to affecting your emotional part as you overcome if this becomes your world and you get a big loss there would be a big problem. The healthiest thing would be to take it as a passive income and if you have knowledge handle it as a job where you control the time you dedicate.

I also get addicted to cryptocurrency that's leeds me to hope there is no another way for me to get income than crypto currency trading and crypto holding.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well, it's not just posting that i can do, i have responsibilities too in myself and family, this crypto is just my sideline to earn profit but it doesn't mean that i hate crypto, i support this because this will help me in terms of money and gain knowledge.

Yes too many people stress and worry too much about the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They become addicted to looking at the price every single minute and that is bad for anyone. 

On 11/1/2019 at 2:42 PM, Yawar said:

You are righr. If you are addicted to bitcoin, its time to get help. Bitcoin and Crypto Currency Addiction if not now, could well become soon a disease needing treatment. Especially if the price drops suddenly. People may not be aware of the risks, and be prone to psychological damage if the price happens to tumble.

I am sorry to say this, but if you go on saying that there is condition related with crypto currency addiction, what can we call people on the forex market? or people that are always looking at their phones? or people that gamble?

Crypto can lead you to invest more than you can afford to loose, like so many other things in life... but I don't think it will be more than that

On 21.10.2019 at 16:30, Masterrex said:

Thats insane I think no one has addicted in cryptocurrency! Like me my only sole purpose why im in cryptocurrency industry because i want to make a living improve my financial capability and im not addicted into it im just doing these for profit and thats the truth.

You think correctly.
What is the addiction? What are we talking about?
The need for money has led us all to the world of cryptocurrency.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

9 hours ago, hafmy said:

I thin yes we are addict to the cryptocurrencies and is very dangerous, for this reason I think we need to trace the limit when we invest or we trading, because if we loss all our fund we need the psychiatry and with what money?.

Hahaha, good point but note that it is enough to lose a good amount to be your own psychologist.
It does not matter if you are a large or small investor, internal psychology always has to be decisive in everything, notice that there are many Blockchain haters but it is because they created themselves that way and did not know where to stop, economic systems press us to that, but it already depends on each person how to play lively and effectively to each financial system.

I usually just spent 1 to 2 hours a day to crypto world to avoid being dependent to it. Some people get addicted to it as they want to get money fast. Must wake them up and tell them, you will not get rich in bitcoin if you are not rich in the first place. 

10 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

You think correctly.
What is the addiction? What are we talking about?
The need for money has led us all to the world of cryptocurrency.

If there is a reason for you to be here every day to complete or fulfill a task does not translate to addiction. Then the whole of the people in the crypto space are crypto addict's.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

cryptocurrency is a addicted because it has a bright future we earn a lots of money form cryptoworld  but we should very carefully 

I think I am a little addicted to the cryptocurrency market, I spent a lot of hours on the market looking at prices and making trades, even at work I can't still keep away from the cryptocurrency market.

7 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

I think I am a little addicted to the cryptocurrency market, I spent a lot of hours on the market looking at prices and making trades, even at work I can't still keep away from the cryptocurrency market.

Try to find some new hobbies.
If you can’t find something completely different, then try to look for a hobby that is close to cryptocurrency trading.
Anything related to computers and software...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

8 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Try to find some new hobbies.
If you can’t find something completely different, then try to look for a hobby that is close to cryptocurrency trading.
Anything related to computers and software...

Yeah but it is just hard to let go of cryptocurrency it is just to interesting, you can make a lot of money just within an hour or lose a lot of money also within an hour, the market just got me hook, there only way I will be staying away from cryptocurrency is when the entire market goes down.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, starwill said:

Everyone chooses their lifestyle but you have to be careful how you see the cryptocurrency as becoming addicted generates more conflict than profits, in addition to affecting your emotional part as you overcome if this becomes your world and you get a big loss there would be a big problem. The healthiest thing would be to take it as a passive income and if you have knowledge handle it as a job where you control the time you dedicate.

I agree with you.If you have passive income then you could use the money you earn in bticoin trading or arbitrages or even new coins.I remember some coins even made 40x 2 years ago.Of course all of these have a lot of risks but that is why we are here

It must start from faucets claiming addiction to gambling some of earned coins and eventually riskung it to get some money out of it. Not worth it though really addictive to others. 

It's a matter of how you want the Crypto world to have a positive effect or not to you. Being addicted to Crypto industry is dangerous and can  make you in trouble but if you have a good intention why you are here it is good because you can learn new knowledge that will benefit you.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:17 PM, akram said:

Addiction is bad when we talk about the Crypto currency because Crypto world is dangerous and can eat all of your wealth if you are not careful.

But it could be good too.If You educate yourself and learn more things about crypto world then You can make a lot of money.But if You take too much risks then of course it would be so dangerous.

We shouldn't addict towards Crypto like Pubg Game as this wilt become more danger for our brains. I suggest you all should take light and no serious methods.

Don't invest unless you afford to loose.

Well me, I'm addicted in crypto world already since 2017, I'm having fun in crypto world like seeking bounties, making profit in trading and investing cryptos, excitement of pumping coins, just like that.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

When we say addicted, that will be dangerous for our health, life, and money. But as long as we can manage our addicted, so it does not give a big risk to us, it will be fine for us to continue. And related to addicting in crypto, I think we can try to manage our time between working in crypto and our real-life so our life can be balance and we don't have to stay at our computer. We have another thing to do in our real-life, including socializing with other people so we can know each other and who knows, we can spreads crypto to them.

8 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

For me there's nothing wrong to be addicted in crypto world in fact it will be a good addiction because this addiction will give you profit if you performed well and have the dedication to learn, im referring to a good way of being addicted in crypto currency, i admit crypto world is part of my daily basis because im doing a job of course.

Yeah, but only if you know how to control yourself. Othere people are being greedy. They are earning profit in crypto but they wanted to earn more. They gamble their coins in a hope that they could earn a lot. Sometimes, being greedy could really harm you. 

I was really addictid a few month ago, always checking and see the chart with more than 2 hours. Everytime i have free time i will open my cryptoporfolio, exchange or coinmarketcap.

Indeed, a person must be realistic and not go far in his imagination, the world of crypto is a beautiful and profitable world and can bring you some beautiful dreams but it certainly will not make you live like the rich or like kings, this may happen by chance but it certainly will not happen with everyone.