🌏XBTS DEX Exchange | Decentralized platform | BITSHARES - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Europa

🌏XBTS DEX Exchange | Decentralized platform | BITSHARES

3 minutes ago, Europa said:

And answering your question - no, you can’t cancel the order and then pay. 

On a decentralized exchange, the level of security for a user is higher than on a centralized exchange. 
Commissions in the blockchain are the minimum payment for this level of service.

Thank you for the tie answering my questions! i think i will just wait for the time that my sell orders will be bought there! I have no problem on the exchange just that and everything is all good! and i like the night mode theme! again! THANK YOU!

10 hours ago, hexwin said:

image.png.bfaf89ac20a85c08d219f3754f1bd9ce.png

Can assets from crypto bridge exchange be used in your exchange or not?
for example bridge.btc  or bridge.eth ?

I can see lot of bridge assets here, and that would switch many users to your exchange

You can trade CryptoBridge assets through XBTS interface.

If you don`t want to go through KYC and AML on a CryptoBridge, you can sell your CryptoBridge assets to BTS and safely withdraw through XBTS exchange or continue to trade on XBTS exchange.

9 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Thank you for the tie answering my questions! i think i will just wait for the time that my sell orders will be bought there! I have no problem on the exchange just that and everything is all good! and i like the night mode theme! again! THANK YOU!

Thanks for the feedback!

User comfort is really very important to us! The night mode theme is called Dark Lambo))).

Write the name of your account, I will send you BTS 😊

Edited by Europa
  • Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Europa said:

You can trade CryptoBridge assets through XBTS interface.

If you don`t want to go through KYC and AML on a CryptoBridge, you can sell your CryptoBridge assets to BTS and safely withdraw through XBTS exchange or continue to trade on XBTS exchange.

Nice...
I don't have anything left on that cryptobridge, but I know some people who still have crypto there, and they ask lot of documentation for KYC now 😕

11 minutes ago, Europa said:

Write the name of your account, I will send you BTS 😊

This will be very nice! thank you in advance such a nice gift! cryptokram31 is the name of my account! your user which will have the highest profit in XBTS trading platform (hoping)

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

they ask lot of documentation for KYC now

sad for them as you dont want any KYC in any website! right? 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I don't want KYC in decentralized exchange, no 🙂
And if I can avoid sending my documents I would always do that and keep my privacy.
Good thing XBTS  is free from this.

15 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

This will be very nice! thank you in advance such a nice gift! cryptokram31 is the name of my account! your user which will have the highest profit in XBTS trading platform (hoping)

Please check your account name cryptokram31

I can`t find this account. 

No KYC

@Europa
Cryptobridge is not allowing any trading if you don't go through KYC, so I guess it is not possible to exchange coins to BTS there.  Is there a way to exchange them in XBTS somehow?

14 hours ago, hexwin said:

@Europa
Cryptobridge is not allowing any trading if you don't go through KYC, so I guess it is not possible to exchange coins to BTS there.  Is there a way to exchange them in XBTS somehow?

XBTS DEX is a BitShares-based decentralized exchange and an entry point into the decentralized market.

Log in to the XBTS exchange under your CB account and trade. Cryptobridge pairs are available.

17 minutes ago, Europa said:

XBTS DEX is a BitShares-based decentralized exchange and an entry point into the decentralized market.

Log in to the XBTS exchange under your CB account and trade. Cryptobridge pairs are available.

I see that, and I did that.
Problem is that there is not much volume for BTC Bitcoin markets so far.
Maybe it will change in future

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

I see that, and I did that.
Problem is that there is not much volume for BTC Bitcoin markets so far.
Maybe it will change in future

Bridge.BTC ? 

you can sell your CryptoBridge assets to BTS and safely withdraw through XBTS exchange or continue to trade on XBTS exchange.

5 minutes ago, Europa said:

Bridge.BTC ? 

you can sell your CryptoBridge assets to BTS and safely withdraw through XBTS exchange or continue to trade on XBTS exchange.

image.png.713fafb9cbb45c053d53dac18f11b301.png

image.png.0fa0ae40849f6ba5633ad40ffd2ffb27.png

I am talking about BTC in XBTS. This is all markets and volume with BTC available.

I know about BTS, but people want to trade with BTC and not with BTS.
Even worse with ETH.

Edited by hexwin

@Europa thank you for the BTS you sent to my account

image.png.2dc16b3a9bc58c775305cbd136ee1677.png

I already cancelled my sell order and put it again with a new price! you are correct it is a very small amount of BTS needed for the cancel. 😄 more power.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, hexwin said:

I know about BTS, but people want to trade with BTC and not with BTS.
Even worse with ETH.

If users want to withdraw their funds from another exchange that requires KYC or AML ....

For example, through the XBTS exchange interface, they exchange bridge.btc to bts and withdraw bts. or exchange bts to xbtsx.btc and withdraw btc. Everything is really simple.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, iqram7970 said:

I didn't know about it. First time I am experiencing it. I read all the comments and it seems quite good. I will surely try it. I know dex are always safe and good. But I need more information about xbts. I will chech it later. 

Welcome to DEX Family! 

XBTS Dex has been reviewed by MrCryptowisser!

"As XBTS is a DEX, we feel that it is appropriate to award it a security score of A+." MrCryptowisser

https://cryptowisser.com/exchange/xbts-io/

Cryptowisser is the largest & most transparent crypto exchange comparison site  http://cryptowisser.com  in the world.

Read their review and leave us a rating!

1 hour ago, elpop said:

My freind As I can see this is just one more fork of Bitshares exchange, something like CryptoBridge.

Why would anyone use this exchange compared to any other dex? Is KYC mandatory?

XBTS DEX is a BitShares-based decentralized exchange and an entry point into the decentralized market. https://xbts.io 

NO KYC or AML

THE BITSHARES BLOCKCHAIN IS A LEDGER OF TRANSACTIONS

FEATURES XBTS

Trade Anywhere. Only you have the access to your account. Enjoy free trading bots. Make your trading automatic. Get access to professional functionality, convenience and better security. Our Desktop version offers a fully customizable trading interface.
Desktop-version of XBTS Dex is available on MacOs, Windows and Linux.

XBTS is the most advanced Dex exchange!

xbts-dragon.8ad93af8.png

HOLD AND EARN

CryptoHolders, who trying to maximize gains, or a frequent trader who wants to take a break from trading, can use the XBTS Dex tools and gain up to 50 % of the trade profit by the SmartHolder program and increase balance of Bitcoins and Altcoins regardless of how the market moves.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Get up to 80 % of trading fees in popular cryptocurrencies, every time your friends make a trade on XBTS. Invite friends and earn Crypto together.

FOR DEVELOPERS AND ALGOTRADERS

Use the entire power of open source DEX API libraries in creating personal trading bots and business dapps.

DEX GAMES

All games occur only between players, without participation of the third parties. Conceptually new architecture in creation of crypto games.
Full integration with the XBTS assets.
Fair games here!

DEX EXCHANGE & DAPPS PLATFORM

Become a part of cryptocurrency trading at the first decentralized platform!

Edited by Europa

2 hours ago, Europa said:

If users want to withdraw their funds from another exchange that requires KYC or AML ....

For example, through the XBTS exchange interface, they exchange bridge.btc to bts and withdraw bts. or exchange bts to xbtsx.btc and withdraw btc. Everything is really simple.

image.thumb.png.839caf1349a5b87918cf065a5d3ea5fd.png

It is very simple on paper, and I know how to do it.
Problem is - There is NO volume in BTC/BTS Market

As you can see , only 0.0027601 BTC is 24h volume...
so there is no way people can trade like you say at the moment.

11 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The problem I have with DEX is volume. Most of this exchanges volume is almost zero. Sure its the reason for the referral program of this DEX but again, why the stratification in who gets referrals bonus and will not? If I opened a basic account, I can trade but I am not eligible to cashback on transaction fees and others may be! Why not stay where I believe there is equality?

Marketcaps:

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/xbts/

https://coinranking.com/exchange/LVh_2qdiap+xbts/coins

and others

vxbts.thumb.png.4609496ea71a7fe4019241beaa1e66d0.png

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Get up to 80 % of trading fees in popular cryptocurrencies, every time your friends make a trade on XBTS. Invite friends and earn Crypto together.

REFERRAL PROGRAM
XBTS has several different kinds of accounts: Basic Account, Annual Member, and Lifetime Member.
Basic Accounts are Free, but do not qualify for the referral program, not any cash back on transaction fees.
More information https://ex.xbts.io/#/explorer/fees

I've used this exchange a few times and it works smoothly... it has some nice volume in comparison with other dex i've tried ... and up until now, they remain true to crypto DEX spirit and do not require KYC like their cousin Cryptobridge

I usually do not trade in decentralized exchanges except when necessary only. I am comfortable with regular exchanges a lot more, and if this decentralized exchange requires KYC, I think I will never trade there. I simply don't like KYC

👍Paper Wallet Generator for Bitcoin & Altcoins designed to securely generate crypto addresses OFFLINE!

New Android version of Paper Wallet Generator Offline is now available!

Download or update your Paper Wallet Generator to version 1.0.18:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paperwallet.top

Open source! No ADS! Any network permissions are disabled!

tablet25.png.7becc2c6e9f418acfd3459ce3a52e5b5.png

10 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I usually do not trade in decentralized exchanges except when necessary only. I am comfortable with regular exchanges a lot more, and if this decentralized exchange requires KYC, I think I will never trade there. I simply don't like KYC

No KYC!!! 

6 hours ago, Europa said:

👍Paper Wallet Generator for Bitcoin & Altcoins designed to securely generate crypto addresses OFFLINE!

New Android version of Paper Wallet Generator Offline is now available!

Download or update your Paper Wallet Generator to version 1.0.18:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paperwallet.top

Open source! No ADS! Any network permissions are disabled!

tablet25.png.7becc2c6e9f418acfd3459ce3a52e5b5.png

No KYC!!! 

This is really great news. I openly hate all the sites or wallets that KYC requests because I prefer to keep my privacy, especially in things I haven't tried yet, but this wallet seems to be interesting and I can try it out.

Deposit/Withdrawal amount on XBTS Dex

GET STARTED TODAY WITH XBTS https://xbts.io/
Open account for free and start trading Cryptocurrencies!
XBTS DEX COINS https://xbts.io/coins

XBTS_withdraw_deposit.thumb.png.1af9851e5b471fbe23909fdf0e9f3cc9.png

XBTS Dex Exchange

• Useful or interesting 2