🌏XBTS DEX Exchange | Decentralized platform | BITSHARES - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Europa

🌏XBTS DEX Exchange | Decentralized platform | BITSHARES

This is new exchange for me and i see that its good so first of all i am read about it and if i found positive result then i will invest in it and buy the coins because this time so many exchanges are working but not all are real and the scammers will just do these changes for scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion the best crypto exchange is yobit crypto exchange and here people use all the exchange facilities without any hesitation and they work for the yobit crpyto exchange because the yobit crypto exchange is provide all facilities without kyc.

I know DEX Exchange, I have heard a lot of interesting information from it, I am also currently using DEX Trading. I find it good

• Useful or interesting 1

I was using XBTS exchange just once and I was deposit my coins and trading with them, although I was lose but it is the good exchange somehow 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, Europa said:

"As XBTS is a DEX, we feel that it is appropriate to award it a security score of A+." MrCryptowisser

XBTS Dex has been reviewed by MrCryptowisser!

https://cryptowisser.com/exchange/xbts-io/

Cryptowisser is the largest & most transparent crypto exchange comparison site  http://cryptowisser.com  in the world.

Read their review and leave us a rating!

472667784_download(5).png.7fcdc321b9d3341aa18c4d0b63d4196f.png

As bitshare is a good exchange and i want o say that it is great exchange it they are launching their technlogy.

And some of us looking for the is kind of exchanges.

honestly recently i have so many dex and they all have the same problems which are low volume because you will have to wait for a long time for a trade to close.

Is it the legit exchange or just an another huge scam? I feel really hard time to chose the best platform to trad the crypto currency. Exchange are truing into the scam one after another. I need to check the platform by using the small asset tradings.

XBTS DEX Exchange looks good, especially since it is decentralized and I like decentralized platforms and for this I will register on this platform and try it thanks Thank you for this topic

THINK POSITIVE

What I love about this exchange is the bot but I made an account but I see that I need to know how to use the bot , I can't let the bot trade and I don't know all the details about how to use it in a good way.

I have already heard many peoples told bad things about Dex, some of them they have traded on it but the volume and the move are not sufficient, the good of any website exchange when you see that in active constantly, but if you put an order and then you wait weeks to be realized hmm is not good!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

What I love about this exchange is the bot but I made an account but I see that I need to know how to use the bot , I can't let the bot trade and I don't know all the details about how to use it in a good way.

Make your trading automatic on the XBTS exchange. Enjoy free trading bots https://www.dexbot.info/

Market Making: DEXBot User Guide: https://community.smartholdem.io/topic/532/market-making-dexbot-user-guide

DEXBot can be used on any market on the BitShares blockchain.

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I have already heard many peoples told bad things about Dex, some of them they have traded on them but the volume and the move are not sufficient, the good of any website exchange when you see that in active constantly, but if you put an order and then you weeks to be realized hmm is not good!

Maybe you should try it yourself? Dex always has a lower price, but it is very good for trading between exchanges. You can buy cryptocurrency on Dex and sell it on Cex. Dex ability to trade and earn regardless of market movements

bitshares itself it already a dex and this XBTS is another dex base on them. i have tried trading there with Civics years ago. i really believe that years from now dex will be a good business they many of the developers are creating one. when finally there will be a stablecoin for DEX, people will really find good volume on DEXES.

5 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

they often have low volume and therefore low number of users. Peer exchange always provides more security than centralized exchange. If this decentralized exchange requires KYC, I think I will never trade there. I simply do not like KYC

https://xbts.io/ 

XBTS DEX is a BitShares-based decentralized exchange and an entry point into the volumes of decentralized markets.

NO KYC! 

You can trade any amount, at any time, from anywhere. 

XBTS do not require you to give out personal info. This makes it possible to create an account and right away be able to start trading.

7 minutes ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I think XBTS DEX Exchange site has great future.I think they will be very good exchanger site.I will say thanks you for sharing XBTS DEX Exchange site with us.

thanks for the feedback!

XBTS DEX is becoming increasingly more popular, mostly due to the following factors:

Only you have access to your account.
You are always directly in control of your coins and you conduct transactions directly with whoever wants to buy or sell your coins.
XBTS DEX - NO KYC!
XBTS Nodes (servers) spread out across the globe leading to a lower risk of server downtime.
XBTS are essentially immune to hacker attacks. XBTS is a DPoS Bitshares blockchain DEX Exchange.

1071333987_om_nom_nom_ANTIBOUNTY_15_04_2020(1).thumb.png.c0d086d68681983fd25db1c14530e258.png

We are pleased to announce that the ANTIBOUNTY
is now available on https://smartholdem.io/#/antibounty

ANTIBOUNTY is a part of STH Social Services.

SmartHoldem Coin [STH] is a core asset of the XBTS DEX Exchange.
STH has many options for use: for paying commissions for transactions on the XBTS exchange,
STH takes part in the SmartHOLDER Staking Program and in fair Blockchain Voting for XBTS Dex listing.
STH is a native coin for decentralized gaming platform SmartHoldem. STH use in DAPPs, DexGames and much more.

aboynty_banner_btt.thumb.png.95bf342206b315fad87861447b85129a.png

Antibounty is a powerful tool for earning cryptocurrency for all participants.

Explore Blockchain Twitter Tools!
Earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.
Post tasks and get feedback from real crypto users.

Antibounty is the only service in the world that provides you with activity from real crypto users
with confirmation of orders & tasks on the blockchain!

GET STARTED https://smartholdem.io/#/antibounty

1. Open the Online STH Wallet on the platform website https://smartholdem.io
2. Register a wallet! Only YOU have access to your account!
3. Earn Cryptocurrency and Enjoy Antibounty!

😎Take part in the №1 ANTIBOUNTY campaign in the Cryptoworld!
Join ANTIBOUNTY Bounty on CRYPTOTALK

ANTIBOUNTY is a brand new bounty campaign format.
Anyone can participate in the campaign.
The rules are very simple!
It all depends only on you and the number of completed quests!
Payments every 7 days!

Assignments published in the ANTIBOUNTY (ENG) CRYPTOTALK branch. 

How to participate in the ANTIBOUNTY campaign:
Register your Smartholdem wallet on the platform website https://smartholdem.io/#/wallet and get your STH address. Payments for the campaign will be made to this address. Registering a wallet will take 60 seconds. After receiving  the payments, you can immediately send coins from the wallet to a decentralized exchange and exchange them for any cryptocurrency

I have seen this exchange it's very famous one and i dont know if it's decentralize exchange as you say i really should try this one thanks fr sharing brother 

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I have seen this exchange it's very famous one and i dont know if it's decentralize exchange as you say i really should try this one thanks fr sharing brother 

I recommend them to everyone! Very high quality secure exchange. I have been trading there since the opening day. Very satisfied. Antibounty is a very cool service. Coins come to the wallet in seconds. After all, I perform very easy tasks. Developers, like my mom, took care of me.