How to choose a trading platform - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

I think choosing a good trading platform can be seen in terms of its security. A good trading platform is not only an important factor in terms of low transaction fees but also the type of cryptocurrency traded and the trading volume on a platform. These factors greatly affect the user's trust in a platform or exchange because the user's assets are stored on the exchange, of course we want security. I recommend yobit as your trading platform because yobit is a very secure exchange.

• +1 1

This is the basic for a trader before start trading in a exchange .. In this it will be best for the trader to choice up top ten ranked crypto currency exchange site as this some site has enough

facilities for it is all kind of trader and a normal security of  this some exchange is they provide KYC for it  user everytime.

When choosing a trading platform, you should always look at security first. Because if the security is not good, you can lose money. It will be the most harmful for you. Then we need to see what benefits the trading platform offers us and how low the various types of fees are.

There are many decisions for me to decide which platform is the best , the first one is the popularity, people usually tend to choose the best of the best , so whatever platform with high popularity is a good choice for me, and then security, it is important that I feel safe to deposit my earning in it and finally the low fees, it is better not to waste your coins on paying fees.

Etoro you can trade hundreds of different kinds of financial instruments, including leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple,Litecoin. 

The best way to choose a trading platform is based on the people who use it, these people have a strong criticism of each exchange, therefore each opinion of the people should be taken into account and see if it meets your expectations, It is also advisable to choose a trading platform that your colleagues use, it also depends on the market you are going to take, but it is better when a friend who is helping you and has much more time in this market explains how it works and how to develop in it. 

it is actually very difficult to find the best exchange in order to make prayers on them for the profit but you can always choose one of the best exchange is just like the binance

I think these are the best conditions to choose what are the best site to deal with it so many sites have some of these conditions and not all of them.

• +3 1

There are many ways that you need to find the best platform for you to do trading. I am one of those who are looking for speed in executing orders, and that is not found in all platforms. Look for the features you want. 

You are absolutely right and I strongly agree aith all the points that You mentioned in order to choose a trading site for crypto trading and exchange . I did the research and myself experienced and find yhe Binance is number 1 exchange site for cryptocurrency and then there are Yobit as well.

There a lot of trading paletform. I also use many platforms for trading. I always choose the high securited platform. I saw it's trading volume. I saw it's transections fess and many things. I recommend you coinbene if you do crypto trading it is the best for you.

my opinion, exchange should have proper security and good buying and selling prices. I like yobit due to these both features. I have used other platforms but they are expensive for me in trading. Because they charged high commission.

• +1 1

Thanks to my dear brother for sharing with us these good things about trading and I think this knowledge is very important for new traders because they have no idea how to choose a good platform for trading.

35 minutes ago, dani daniels said:

You got the right statement, that all we need to research before choose. I only see from volume, coin list and fee for withdraw transactions. I am bounty hunter need to sell reward as soon as possible to pay bills, not joking but that is true.

@dani daniels So can you pay bills from rewards in bonus campaigns? I really admire you!
Besides the criteria of trading volume, number of cryptocurrency pairs and transaction fees, we can also consider other factors such as credibility, legal status, support team, language...

First, search for trading platforms on Google, choose the most trusted and safest platform, and also read the terms and rules of this platform and know the trading volume on the platform.

Thanks for the useful participation, I think that the most important characteristic of the platform that I must trade with is first the credibility of the platform, so that it is tried by many people and they did not encounter any problem with it, then the transfer fees and the percentage, so that it differs from one platform to another, then The tolerance of the platform, as some platforms do not allow all nationalities to trade within it

Liquidity is the most critical aspect of the network.The larger the trading rate, the more liquid the exchange, which allows trades to be completed quickly and efficiently without having to deal with several big price shifts.Check to see whether the exchange provides "guaranteed" rates, which means the exchange rate at the time of the transaction is guaranteed.

There are many cryptocurrency trading platform available but you need to choose best platform. In fact, yobit exchange has the fastest transaction tool in a second.Yobit allows me to quickly buy and sell, and there are good bonuses. I advise you to trade in yobit trading plate form . 

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us this useful information about trading
In my opinion, the trader should also make sure of the liquidity of the platform, because if the liquidity is low, it will definitely affect the quality of trading.
And you must make sure of the level of safety because it is very important.

• +2 1

First thing you see is about listing coin and volume, if too low just leave it. Second thing is see their terms of use and policy, some platform trading reject country depend their analysis. Last thing is check their minimum deposit and withdraw because every trading platform have different limit.

Yes you are really right mate it is very important to choose a better platform to use, i think the platform to use is where you are comfortable with, according to my opinion i choose platform that is easy to use. like yobit and binance, this two platform is really recommendable for newbies on crypto for trading.

You should find which exchanger trading fees is very low. You can visit the Coin MarketCap site and scroll down to find an option for Exchanger Rankings. Here you can find the list of the best rankings. Then you can choice trading platform. Yobit is the best for trading, you can easily trade your currency and get very good profits.