TRX or ETH ? - Page 23 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Good question. Both are very well-founded projects, in fact the creator of the cryptocurrency Tron (TRX) Justin Sun took the Ethereum network as study examples. Ethereum is the second most widely used cryptocurrency in the world, a detail that gives it great value and has already been operating in the crypto market for a long time and Tron is one of the new projects that have a very promising future. Therefore, the best decision for any of us is not to polarize and rather to diversify by acquiring both.

• Useful or interesting 1

TRX and ETH both also very good coin... But i think ETH is so good coin.. ETH has a bright future.ETH has great value in coin market . It can only be Compared  ETH to bitcoin.. ETH and Bitcoin also high level price coin... So in my opinion ETH is best of TRX and ETH..

On 11/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Whited35 said:

ETH is ranked second after Bitcoin in case of total marketcap. I think it will have the another pace in the crypto world after a release of the most awaited Ethereum 2.0. Yes, adoption rates of ETH is more than TRX in the crypto community. 

@Whited35 You are correct that adoption rates of Ethereum are higher in the crypto community but some users still prefer TRX because the network fees of Ethereum are too high. Also tron is recommended by beginners because it is cheap and they can avoid big losses by investing in it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

4 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Whited35 You are correct that adoption rates of Ethereum are higher in the crypto community but some users still prefer TRX because the network fees of Ethereum are too high. Also tron is recommended by beginners because it is cheap and they can avoid big losses by investing in it.

Many beginners invest in trx from because it is cheap and affordable, I started with tron before getting to know about Cryptotalk, and as you said , if some one invest in tron he is not liable to loss massively 

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Many beginners invest in trx from because it is cheap and affordable, I started with tron before getting to know about Cryptotalk, and as you said , if some one invest in tron he is not liable to loss massively 

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Exactly. This is a really great investment plan. Beginners should always start with crypto that is cheap and affordable. Also choosing a famous coin/token will improve your chances of getting a profit and TRX has both of these qualities. So it is an Ideal coin to invest in.

Both currencies have strong projects, but the Ethereum currency is better than the TRON due to the supply and demand that falls on it in addition to the strong projects involved in it.  Ethereum is likely to rise for higher prices

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Exactly. This is a really great investment plan. Beginners should always start with crypto that is cheap and affordable. Also choosing a famous coin/token will improve your chances of getting a profit and TRX has both of these qualities. So it is an Ideal coin to invest in.

The best place for someone to start learning about cryptocurrency is here, the cryptotalk, it is the best place honestly, the idea if of the admins using different sections, shows how great the forum is , because depending on what you want to learn, you easily choose the forum. Thank you cryptotalk for the great opportunity

I also like TRX @Dark Shadow.The reason behind it is that it is safe to invest in it and it's withdrawal fees is also less and it is also cheap.If you buy these coins in bulk quantity a small increase in it's value will give you a good profit.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I prefer choose Ethereum than Tron. That is simple Ethereum until now have less problem in the dapps. You can research many dapps in the TRX platform is error, get hacked, etc. I think that is not really good condition for cryptocurrency. Also TRX i see have big supply, so the price is really slow to going up if we compare it with ETH.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, Flying11Horse said:

I also like TRX @Dark Shadow.The reason behind it is that it is safe to invest in it and it's withdrawal fees is also less and it is also cheap.If you buy these coins in bulk quantity a small increase in it's value will give you a good profit.

Exactly @Flying11Horse I also share the same point of view about TRX. It is a great coin to invest in especially if you are a beginner. There also other cheap coins like doge but the price of TRX is always changing so it is profitable in bulk quantities

ETH have a more developed blockchain but TRX have lower transfer fee and its more affordable to purchase as well. TRX in my opinion can give you more profit as compared to ETH

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is hard to say because both of the coins are demandable, high priced and good for invest. But i haven’t  use trx for investment . i use eth. So i suggest  you to go for eth

I will go for TRX. Because it contains low cost transaction fees, easy to trade and invest. It is good option for beginner but both of the coins are good for trade and invest   

21 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Exactly @Flying11Horse I also share the same point of view about TRX. It is a great coin to invest in especially if you are a beginner. There also other cheap coins like doge but the price of TRX is always changing so it is profitable in bulk quantities

You said it right @Dark Shadow, if we buy a cheap coin like this  in bulk quantities when it's price is low and sell it when it's price is high then we will earn a huge profits.These small valued coins plays the same role as the high valued Coins like Bitcoin and Eth etc.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Eth and trx both are equally good in their development skill. But right now in the market eth has an strong position and it is more popular than trx. So in my opinion you should buy eth and then hold or trade or you can invest with it.        

• +1 1

Dude to be honest they are great currencies, but I really like the tron blockchain .. it is much faster and cheaper than ETH I think TRX is a good currency to invest in the long term

TRX can never be considered a competitor especially when brought side by side with coins such as Ethereum, never! 

TRX is as at the time of writing these still less than $1 and ETHEREUM is currently like $400, 

Edited by Froshk
  • +1 1

I am more interested in ethereum but Tron is also a good network that has done a lot. I think that the chinese government though is putting many obstacles and has charged Sun with many charges. I don't think they can stop a network but hope that these are resolved.

I don't trust Justin because he is very shady in my view, While Vitalik and the Ethereum's team are more transparent and making predictions with the arrival of ETH 2.0. Also most popular tokens run on the Ethereum blockchain and its hard for Tron to be compared against ETH.

Both currencies are excellent, have excellent projects and investing them will not cause a loss in the long run For the investor, it will be evident that he will resort to storing the two currencies and diversifying the currencies in which he wants to invest, and he will not resort to one currency.

• +5 1

El 20/10/2019 a las 7:58, Grace dijo:

Ambos tienen muchos dapps y ambos podrían ir al cielo.

Vitalik y Justin también trabajan duro para mejorar sus monedas, así que no estoy seguro de cuál podría ser mejor en el futuro. ¿Qué piensas de esto?

Totally agree both networks are very important and fast, but for now TRX is ahead of ETH because their transactions require very few commissions and the cost does not exceed 1 TRX per transaction and this unlike eth, but both are very important and good.

• +5 1

Actually Both of them are tough competition, etherium is my first choice due to its marketcap, Rank and extent clever, I would like to buy ETH. It desires a method to determine which coin you should purchase this time due to the fact each coin, trx and eth, have properly development inside the marketplace. Both coins can be one of the capability coin, so that it will boom later.

• +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 AM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

The ethereum network is very collapsed and that makes the commission very expensive, but however TRX its commission is lower so I prefer this one although the 2 are very strong.

• +5 1

They both have their pluses & minuses, pros & cons. You might want to go in half & half, diversify and buy some of each. What I like about TRX especially, is that its focused towards the population of China. With a population so big, its only a matter of time, that TRX begins to be more widely used.

At the time that I write this, both TRX & ETH are really moving on a daily basis. They might be following BTC, but moving higher nonetheless. Another thing I like about TRX, is that it is very cheap at the moment. It offers the possibility of huge gains.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png