TRX or ETH ? - Page 24 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Tron is a very fast growing cryptoplatform that focuses on decebtralizing the internet. It was developed in 2017 by a successful businessman, Justin Sun in Singapore. It operates on an independent peer to peer network. Tron is vecoming a popular crypto investment platform because of its high transaction speed and its high efficient. It is gradually gaining its popular, meaning that very soon, tron will be on of the most sought after coins. Its tokens, TRX currently costs $0.019. It uses the Delgated Proof of Stake( DPoS) to function. It doesn't accept fiat deposit but investor are hoping that it does accept it in the nearest future. It offers a flat trading fee of 0.2% where makers and takers are charged equally. Trx coins can be stored in Tron's customized wallet called the Tron Wallet, which can be downloaded from any app store. Trx coins comes with a low price because of its high circulation supply. Tron offers its users with a low transaction fee. It allows for multiple  transactions in a great volume. The "Tron" has been over praised, and the truth is that Tron might not meet up to the expectations as it is a recent currency just gaining limelight. It has a positive projection for the future and hopes to be a good

• +5 1

I think both tron and etherium are both cryptocurrencies that will rise very high. Etherium is money that appeals to those who have a lot of cash due to its high price. Tron is the money that appeals to investors with small budgets due to its low price. Both are different, but I think both will go the same way.

• +5 1

I think eth is best coun from the trx.  Because you check the market of both coin trx value not increase but eth value is too much fluctuating some days ago eth reach near to 650 dollar... So again it's value is increasing...

• +5 1

On 11/8/2019 at 8:49 AM, nira09 said:

Ethereum and Tron have an active development team. Ethereum has a greater market capitalization than Tron, but Tron is very active in developing their projects. I think we need to hold both

Hey mate, Both ETH and TRX are popular coin in the market but ETH is more popular than ETH because eth market is vast and people know this coin very much but trx coin honor are doing lot hard work to get this coin price go. So we can say ETH coin and TRX both are very good coin in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am find both coins that are with a future and I am think that Tron is making some good and some bad movement and that it is not need to follow Ethereum at anything it does and steal ideas just for short term profit. Tron is need to find the advantages it has and focus on them instead of try to steal the glory of others.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Both coins are good, ethereum is the strongest altcoins but tron is still part of the altcoins with the highest marketcap. During bull market both coins are increasing prices which makes them both gold coins. 

• +5 1

In my opinion ETH has much more potential than TRX, especially thanks to the fact that the ETH community is much more focused, TRX smart contracts are surrounded by scams thanks to the spill programs associated with them, and for example which have not been taken action.

Therefore my vote of confidence remains with Vitalik and ETH.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Most will say that Ethereum is better but if you try to compare speed and transaction fees then it is the Tron network better. Maybe this will change for the better for Ethereum or for worse for Tron but right now if I was a developer I would go with Tron for games, gambling apps, dapps and any website that would need quick reactions. I don't know if Tron has NFTs I think not but I'd go for Tron for that too.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion both of these coins are highly appreciated, but Ethereum is of more Diversification than the ripple coin, the similarities are their but we shouldn't also forget their differences. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The Ethereum market is very large and widespread. Tron, on the other hand, is open to innovation and is in progress. Ethererum and Tron are nice together.

• +5 1

I definitely say eth is better, but in trx it is strong in infrastructure. I think the value of both is very low now. Both are available but my favorite is eth.

• +5 1

On 8/11/2019 at 3:49, nira09 said:

Ethereum y Tron tienen un equipo de desarrollo activo. Ethereum tiene una mayor capitalización de mercado que Tron, pero Tron es muy activo en el desarrollo de sus proyectos. Creo que necesitamos sostener ambos

We still have time to decide between these currencies but without a doubt, both will have a lot to give in the future and we must think about that eth is a currency listed in coinmarketcap and its value gives a lot to talk about, sometimes it has certain lows but it remains and that is the good

image.png.9b9e69eb56f85bbd75c9bf0b6c4fd3aa.png

• +5 1

I will support ETH. It is really a good alt coin. I think after bitcoin ETH have enough potential to hit 20k. This coin has a very strong team. So I will prefer ETH between trx and eth.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If we have to choose I would select Tron. It is faster and very cheap so why we need Ethereum? I send tron in seconds and pay no fees while with Ethereum it all depends and you can even pay $10 fees. There is no decentralization different between these two, both are centralized and there is a team that can do as they please and no actual consensus like in Bitcoin. So I still don't see why use Ethereum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think that both are doing great. Although Tron is lagging lately. It had a good start with many developers joining Tron but lately there has been less made and there was only an attempt to create DeFi in Tron but failed as it only happened when DeFi craziness was ending in Ethereum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I can't choose between them because I value them both and as equal contenters. EThereum was earlier from Tron, meaning that it had a headstart of a few more years of experience, so practically we can explain that Tron is in a juvenile state while Ethereum in a more mature that gives to ETH and advantage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Ethereum is far ahead from competition. Tron is trying and we can't deny that as they are pushing for changes and developments and following the trends, although Tron is making a mistake, which is it doesn't try to create trends but only follows. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I would bet on ETH, since with the recent launch of the 2.0 network and the future association or bridge that will be made with XRP, its price will simply explode and it will go through the roof in the coming months. The only thing that I see as optimal from TRX is the very low commission it offers.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think both of these currencies is going to be a whole other computer because of these two currenciesPotential and their team members have been dealing with it a great deal.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Both of the crypto coins have good potential in this year on the first side we wee the eth also goes to touches $900 and on the other side if we see the value of tron is roundabout 0.037$and we're expecting a good value in next year from both crypto 

• +2 1

We should hold the both because  they are really  awesome  in investment. Though ETH has the much popularity , TRX are very active and they are developing  themselfs. But I personally like ETH.

Я определенно скажу, что у обеих монет действительно все хорошо, но если я выберу одну из двух монет eth или trx, я выберу eth Ethereum, так как я действительно вижу, насколько усердно они работают для достижения успеха.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, Masterrex said:

Base on the supply and demand basis, TRON was still very large supply compare to Ethereum that's why i don't believe that TRX will rise more that its previous ATH, while Ethereum has a lot of potentials lets wait and see until the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade will be put in place.

Tron coins are making a very good impact in the crypto world.  However, the demand and supply of all coins is good.  But I.  I will not compare eth coin with tron coin. Because eth has been upgraded, its popularity and demand has increased a lot.  I don't think Tron can be stronger than eth coins. @Masterrex.

Hi friend, I will try to tell you about the pros, and you have to decide:

There are two reasons to invest: the potential of Main Net, as well as the marketing and leadership abilities of the project's head, Justin Sun

The transaction fee will be 0.00001 TRX. Network scalability will increase significantly (up to 10,000 transactions per second).

Why is Ethereum (ETH)?

The impact of ETH at the moment is difficult to overestimate. Some analysts believe that at some point, ETH will be able to outperform BTC in terms of market capitalization.

- Ethereum improves with each update

For some time, ETH will definitely be ahead of others. However, the project has problems with scalability and high commissions, which forces developers to look towards other platforms.

- Vitalik Buterin and his team are working hard to fix problems and improve the functioning of the Ethereum network.