We need to be supportive - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

Yes, it's really important to help and e supportive of the cryptotalk forum and make sure that there local currency is thriving too in the cryptocurrecy market, and the only way we can do that is to try and trade the talk token so that we can increase it popularity and price.

You have said exactly right bro, we want to help each other, if someone does not take good, then he shares it here, then in return we should give him good reputations. If someone shares bad knowledge here, then he should give us negative reputations because this form should not be spoiled, it should be very good and it should be kept clean

This is very important in order to make this forum at the forefront of other forums. Everyone in the forum should support the other, especially the new members, in order to encourage them to continue and provide more, and we fight every person who hurts a bad reputation for the forum, especially if he is a spammer, either talk, it is certain that it is  Work is being done to have a promising future.

These types of projects are sustainable over time only if the community supports and values them. Unfortunately, many decided to sell their talk every day and almost no one kept them in the invesbox. Maybe that would have helped a little so that the price did not fall so much, the indiscriminate sale of talk has made the price go to the ground.

I agree with your point of view and i appreciate your idea that we should support the good members who help the other members and guide them on this forum.

Yes definitely we should be supportive to other if the new member have some post which is not usefull it is not his her post we should give him her a chance to improve it dnt get them a negative Point because it will definitely down their morale guide them tell them what mistakes they are doing how they can overcome their problems 

Actually, we want support each other and make our a large family In the world. In this forum we must be supportive to new members joining. We look forward to seeing talk token evolve to become a containder in the crypto currency world. The exchange of experiences and interest among members is the biggest proof of that.

Well, this post is much old when there wasn't Talktokens placed for trading. So it is taking all about the tokens before it's trading started. I can't say anything now about this topic. But where there is talk about be supportive in the forum. I will tell you that there should be supportive everyone in the forum in the meaning of appreciate their contents. We should be support eachother to appreciate our writings, contents, and ideas about Cryptocurrency by giving positive reputations.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, the Talk Tokens need support, but that depends on many things Continuity of interaction on the forum and trading on this currency will be part of the support.

Yes, I agree with you on this matter, this currency should have obtained a greater job in the forum, which increases its value, I do not think that this currency was managed in the correct way, I expected it to be more successful than that, but in the recent period we have noticed a significant increase in its market value

• +1 1

Unfortunately, the Talk Token price has decreased a lot since the beginning of its trading, and now its price does not exceed 5 Satoshi, this is disappointing, I hope that its price will be supported by some traders so that it returns to recovery and rise again.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for your useful participation.  We have to support the good members here so that it helps everyone because we want to make this forum better than now, so we need to help each other and fight spammers and low quality stickers.

yes exactly I don't really know why we are not supporting our own coin We should invest our earning into talk currency

Its our responsibility to support each other. Look people of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. You can learn many things from them. If you have some problem then you can post in the forum. Member of this forum will help you.

of curse cryptotalk is a great platform to interact with each other and learn from each other. so being supportive is important especially for the beginners 

• +4 1

The talk tokens is not good now and I think this might be because of the less support the forum members have given it. Most people are just interested in selling their talk tokens which is absolutely not good because if we invest more into it and hold more then the prices might rise

• +4 1

Yea we must support each other to use this forum correctly. Specially new members who don't know about this forum we must guide them. We should help each other because we are all here for earning.A single person can't do this alone. We should give positive reputation on useful posts. 

This forum is very important and it is now one of my favorite forums, so you should learn through it about cryptocurrencies, trading and many things, and we must support members who write useful comments, share our experiences and continue to support the forum.

You are right, my dear friend. Although Cryptotalk has a great and popular follow-up, his talk token currency is still very weak so far and has not been supported, but we still collect this currency in the hope of increasing its price one day

• +1 1
  • +5 1

i agree with you, we want to support to one another. that is the good so we give the heart to the informative and related to the topic post. in this way we understand to one another. but some they focus on the completing the 20 post on the daily basis. 

We must support the members who put forward good ideas here and in doing so contribute to the development of this forum.

This platform is a great opportunity for everyone , the moderators are extending great support and are providing their best for our betterment. We should support each other in this forum for the benefit of ourselves as well as this platform . These forum should reach to everyone out there so we should do our best to make it more popular. So support each other and make it moving.

Dear friend , in order to make successful crypto currency there is some terms to be considered 

First it's must be well developed made on staple foundation such as bitcoin

Also you need a big community dealing with this currency or have it before it released to the market , then you need to pump a big amount in that currency , under this three terms we going to have a successful currency able to compete with others famous currencies

I agree with you, we have to cooperate here and create an interactive atmosphere and beneficial discussions for others. Likewise, we have to be understanding of the new members and try to help them reach the right path.

• +4 1

The value of the talc symbol is very low and now it is equivalent to 2 Satoshi, so members do not prefer to collect it, and some think it is a waste of time to collect this sign and leave the forum, they are right about that, but we have to be patient at any time you may gain a high.If not, you can invest in another currency.

• +2 1