Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success

Learning is important and we can mange things when we have knowledge about any things. But i want to say something when we are learning then it good if we apply and must learn from practical so with this we can learn things clearly.  So if we are just focus on theory then a time we can get our thoery .so it good that we work step by step and learn from our experience which is practical.  So we can face failure but it good that we learn frim our mistakes and start to go forward.  So that is point where we can motivate ourself to get some thi gs which we want to achive. So must think that what things is important and then start to learn about it. So cryptocurrency knowledge is great and we need to learn about cryptocurrency strategies. 

Yes mate notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success. If you write down what you learn or what you experience today it will help you so much for the next day. You will find spirit. It will guide you to go ahead. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Best of luck. 

thanks dear for sharing this valuable information with us and the way that your are explaining the importance of learning knowledge and information is really amazing and really i am very inspired through your post and you are absolutely right learning from experience is better way through which we can get success in the world of cryptocurrency 

Hi dear greetings yes you are right my friend because when you learn you have a note in your notebook records are some time you will forget and if you don't have any resource to recover those moment and then it to will be nothing writing when you learning about the crystal grain see you should take a note

First of all I am very thankful to you because you Sharing this helpful topic to any members is this important learning and reading abviously improving your experience in any website any forum I think you understand and experience can gave you a very good path to going any way. Best of luck.

Every day we learn something new. Life is about this, about learning. The notebook is to take note of everything that interests us and we know that it is for our benefit and that of those around us.

Yes, my friend, mistakes are the ones who strengthen the members and increase his experience, so do not be sad because the senior supervisors and the old members have made mistakes and learned from his mistakes, and the person was only created to learn. You have to work hard and actively and follow up on your daily work and do not give up in case you make a mistake because a mistake does not mean failure, rather it means that you learned something new

There are many expert members and seniors in this forum, and we can benefit a lot from them in terms of useful topics and trading in cryptocurrencies, and we can avoid a lot of mistakes if we work in this way.

Making notes of some information on which you are researching everyday and getting something to learn everyday is the very good point of yourself you should collect the pieces of information and put them in one notebook so you can recall the points anytime you need.It's a very good habit to achieve and lead to success.

• +1 1

What a wonderful talk my dear, you have written something great and it is really worth reading many times.

There are many mistakes that people make, but the mistakes mentioned in the topic are the most important.

I hate those arrogant people who, if they fail, make everyone fail, we should not listen to them.

This is true. All that I have explained is accurate and detailed, and this is what must be done to obtain experience in any work and develop for the better.
Especially learning from the mistakes that we commit, as it is our best teacher, and because of it we will advance and whoever stands at his mistakes is a big loser.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, marymaryam said:

Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success

So as I read in the title that writing good notes and writing them down on paper or as an important and necessary matter in order to develop your skills and gain experience, as well as learning from failed experiences in order to improve and develop yourself towards successful experiences

How is that?

At the outset we will divide this topic into two parts

Department of Experience and Learning

Research must be done to acquire new information and before embarking on anything, for example participating in Airdrop, buying a currency, trading or opening a portfolio, you should ask experts who have a wide field and seniority in the field to direct towards the right path and take the right steps in order to avoid loss and avoid it or At least reduce it very much

Notes section and jot down what you have learned

You write down everything you learned and start building a successful way to work in it as if you are drawing the blueprint for your life where every time you learn something new you must put it as your base

Example: You tried some sites and did not succeed in making any profit through them here you learn that this type of site is a fraud and through that you will avoid such sites and this means that you learned a new command and this is not considered a loss, but rather gained something good through experience Loser

Mistakes that many people make:

- Through one failed experiment, many judge that the entire field is a failure and there is no profit from the Internet or making an income, and this is definitely wrong and not true

- Many like to get money without any effort or work

- Some fall victim to greed and fraudsters due to lack of experience and knowledge in this field

- The most important thing in order to succeed in this field is to continue to learn more and do not go into practice until you learn theory well

You can share other mistakes for the sake of benefit and be an integrated topic and everyone contributes to it

GettyImages_577660404.0.jpg

Dear mate no doubt experience is best thing to learn. But i think we should take complete classes to learn crypto trading. We should  learn complete skills by watching videos on youtube. Youtube contain best content to learn.

Yes, my dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general, with all affirmation of the notebook and following the mistakes that we commit in the field of cryptocurrency trading or any field of work in it that needs to record notes or benefit from the experience. There are some mistakes that we may make in general. These mistakes should be avoided and we may work And for her, in order to get the necessary experience and knowledge about her, thank you very much

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. I agree with you because your words are very correct, experience is the best teacher .... There is no success without pain, we can go through many difficulties, we must not give up whatever the circumstances and be patient, we also need to write down mistakes to avoid them in the coming times, It's a great suggestion for everyone.

We ought to gain as a matter of fact there is a maxim that says an encounter is a decent instructor . Whenever we committed an error in anything not just in digital currency we should write it down as a source of perspective reason so we can try not to commit thesame errors.

In fact, and in order to be sincere, you generate a unique useful and helpful content, which the entire forum members will learn a lot about their mistakes and who want to earn money easily, without having to work smart enough,

Once again, thank you.

my dear friend I am agreed with you in that way if we are writing the special instructions from the expert people in that we will able to earn more money on cryptotalk so thanks a lot for sharing your information about notebook and learning process I am a beginner and I keep learning all the time on this platform and member of expert people here who guide me on daily basis

Yes you are right we need to learn from pass experience especially we the newbies we should try to follow the posts and comments of the senior members and the expects of the crypto currency platform to be able to acquire knowledge and experience which will make us make posts in order to earn money and other benefits

Yes, you are absolutely right. Writing in notebooks is important for developing your learning skills and experience. If you fail in your learning, you will learn from it and use it to enhance your learning experience. In this forum, the more you struggle, the more you succeed. This is crucial knowledge for improving your learning abilities.

Writing in notebooks is the key to develop your skills and experience in learning. If your learning is failed you can improve from the failure and it helps to develop your experience in learning. The lessons of life is endless. It's always better to note it down. Great suggestion for everyone madam!

Welcome my friend

It is really important

Learning and knowledge in this business are always the basis of success, so you have to learn a lot and gain a lot

Work hard and never give up.

My friend, having your own blog or pocketbook by your side is always a good way to have a more successful life

Record all your notes and private affairs and make sure that you do not fall into inappropriate hands or you will put yourself in danger

And fraud

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

Hello dear, the guaranteed way to profit is trading, and this matter needs to be learned to analyze and analyze it. It has different types, uses and strategies. I hope you will come back and do the same because you have good capabilities in creating good content. What is required in this forum is patience and hard work in order to achieve profits. Thank you very much.

This wonderful post is necessary and very useful, especially for novice members who do not have sufficient information about this field. I believe that we must gain experience and knowledge from old members of this forum by looking at their previous experiences and benefiting from them. Not to make mistakes, and taking notes and important information is a good thing for us to benefit from later, thank you so much for this wonderful post, my friend, in fact I benefited a lot from it

Hello my friend, as you have realized your subject, you clarify the idea that success comes from behind the experience. Yes, you are right and I completely agree with you. Very good luck and success dear beloved of course my friends

I want to thank you for your wonderful subject that has added to me a great collection of information .In my opinion, experience and making mistakes and benefiting from them are the main reason for gaining experience and success .We must all not despair of failure, but accept failure and work to develop ourselves .

• +3 1