Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success

Yes you are right learning from experience will always make us achieve our goals because acquiring knowledge and experience especially from the senior members will make us have enough skills and knowledge to be able to make our own posts in order to earn the rewards of the work done

I think experience make the men perfect in all fields if you have to much experience in any field you get success easily by do little efforts all your information are good and i get some knowledge from your post but in my opinion experience is much matter then any other things.

Greeting of the day dear friend,  writing on notebook is really beneficial for us because it improves our writing skills  and content writing.  You can note some tricks which senior members provide for our guidance on your not book . It is save and secure 

Edison said: "I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand ways that won’t work". the method you mentioned is an amazing way to learn and makes a lot of difference, I still learning by this way even after years of working, thanks a lot your advice was perfect

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really great and important information that we should benefit from. I joined this forum with the aim of learning and collecting information and this has been what I have done since I joined

yes you are right absolutely,  writen in our note books about crypto will make us to gain much experience and knowledge seriously,  anyway it's not easy factually but we have to be patient so that we can be well experience in crypto. 

You are right, everyone should have a private ledger and write down all the important information related to trading and coding. These codes will be your reference when needed.

Exactly, the notebook is an indispensable tool that every successful student has in his hands, because there he will write down the most important notes that will serve as a review in order to record the learning acquired in his mind. In Cryptography there are many complex terms, it is necessary to have the notes to be writing down.

Hello friends.The foundation of success on the platform is knowledge. Every day we must dedicate at least an hour of our time to researching cryptography issues since this is a very large world and it is constantly evolving. This research is what allows you to enjoy the due knowledge to come to participate in the forum. The greed to obtain remuneration for quickly performing our work in the forum can lead us to lose our  accounts and never be able to participate.thanks for read my comment

Experience is important and learning as important grow in this form if you want to keep hard working for getting experience so you our maximum effort to learn teens new hair by reading Reading beginners section if you want to learn

This is true, the more you learn the more your knowledge increases, and thus your experience increases, and there are many areas of learning, and coding is one of these fields, it is a science like jealousy is very broad, to succeed in it you have to learn

This topic is good, my friend. In fact, if we do not try and do not make a mistake, we will not get the benefit, because experience gives us useful lessons and helps us to earn always.

And in my opinion, to get the good benefits, effort and fatigue must be put into the pursuit of success.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you about this. The path to success is very difficult, and when walking on it you will be exposed to many obstacles, failure and failure. Therefore, it is necessary to be patient and calm to reach the goal, and we must constantly strive to increase our information, experience, knowledge and continuous research on this. The field. We can also benefit from the experiences of older members and their experiences, and the most important thing that leads us to success is not to despair and frustration and to continue trying after each failure until achieving goals. It is important to note all useful notes when walking towards success and climbing the ladder of success step by step.

Writing experiences and everything that happens with you will benefit you, so you do not get into trouble again, and with this you collect experiences and benefit from them 

Hello dear friend, your post is really stunning and heart touching. I am feeling glad to see your post. Thankful really for your post. Success can't be achieved easily but a great effort and continues work needs to achieve it. Writing down anything is really required and it becomes easier to remember. So gaining experience makes a man really expert and senior one. So thankful again and good luck in this journey.

Well, first of all I would like to thank you so much for this kind information because I really didn't know about it. It is completely new and useful information for me. I am glad to have such kind of members from their posts I am learning a lot of new knowledge about Cryptocurrency daily.

I record a lot of information that is very important and I can forget it. As I said, my friend, we must learn from our mistakes, for it is our best teacher ..

This is really true my dear girlfriend.  By taking important notes and good ideas and keeping them in the notebook it will be really useful and good for him to act as the teacher above our heads and for us to come to at the request time when we encounter problems or want to do some coding work.  Therefore, it is important that we take notes and advice that we receive from the elderly and experts, because it will help us a lot in the issues of making good money from cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, you are absolutely right. Writing in notebooks is important for developing your learning skills and experience. If you fail in your learning, you will learn from it and use it to enhance your learning experience. In this forum, the more you struggle, the more you succeed. This is crucial knowledge for improving your learning abilities.

I consider you in the entirety, each person fails and makes errors sooner or later in their lives from the most successful and expert, the crucial issue is to learn from that and circulate ahead with more enthusiasm than earlier than.

I faced a problem and a big mistake once, I was informing a friend on the forum and creating a special account for him, meaning that his new account does not contain money or anything, not like my account that I have been working on for long periods and have a lot of money in it, but I opened the two accounts  From the same internet network, and lost my beautiful strong account, it is true that I felt remorse and a little sadness, but I learned to be more careful, and I adapted to the new account and started developing it

I agree with you mate as no one can reach at destination untill he follow wrong to right path.If we don't do mistakes we can't learn.So friend, we have to be patient. All the successful people in this world failed several times, then they got up and tried again until they were able to succeed and reach what they are now. We cannot know everything about the world of cryptocurrencies in one day, we have to go step by step to achieve our goals in this forum.

you are right . In one day we gain several skills and experiences, so it is best to write what we have acquired on a notebook for review when needed .The second thing is to learn from experience. I believe that if you do not try in yourself , you will never learn. The mistakes is a lesson for people to learn and avoid again. Really writing down ideas and learning from mistakes are the two basic steps of development .

• +2 1

Thank you for reminding us yes you are right and we all are ugly this is the main element office lights off this forum that everyone is sharing experience and knowledge with the other members this is very professionalism and this is the key element of success of this forum.

Dear,

All successful people in the world have struggled countless times before succeeding and achieving what they have now. We simply need to be patient; we cannot learn anything about the world of cryptocurrencies in a single day; we must climb the ladder step by step to achieve success.